News Dana White says Mcgregor vs Chandler will "Hopefully" Happen This Year "There Is No Set Date, Eyeing End of The Year"

Conor told the truth, Khabib was acting like a emotional midget throughout the whole fight (as evidenced by him losing all control and attacking Dillon Danis).

It is only business. If Khabib knew more about business instead of smashing, maybe Eagle FC could have been successful like proper 12.

Khabib took things personal like a emotional midget, while McGregor just treated it like business, which it was.

No, Conor got absolutely destroyed and when he realized he couldn't back it up he basically begged for mercy.

No, Conor got absolutely destroyed and when he realized he couldn't back it up he basically begged for mercy.

"Begged for mercy" lol, that's why he kept trying to fight Khabib for a rematch huh? And why Dana tried to get Khabib to agree to a rematch with McGregor like 20 times.

Get out of here with your fake news. McGregor snapped his leg and was still talking shit. He never begged in any fight.

Most anticipated fight in a long time. You've lost touch with the MMA fan base if you think people don't care about Chandler vs McGregor.
I guess I have , it’s just not exciting for me that two fighters who can’t win a title fight for a fake beef

You have to be the dumbest fcker ever if you still think Mcgregor fighting again lol

The ultimate fighter hasn't even ended for 6 months yet. The fight discussion was for after TUF. You are obviously just trolling at this point with your insults. Can't believe I took you as being sincere, well I got played well done sir.
I'm trolling the idiot who has double yellows lol. You have that backwards.

"Begged for mercy" lol, that's why he kept trying to fight Khabib for a rematch huh? And why Dana tried to get Khabib to agree to a rematch with McGregor like 20 times.

Get out of here with your fake news. McGregor snapped his leg and was still talking shit. He never begged in any fight.
Conor was yelling "stand us up, stand us up" when short notice mini-Mendez held him down.

Man there must be some crazy fuckery going on with this fight behind closed doors, and I’m skeptical that Conor is the most to blame here

chandler wishing hard this fight happens
even if he takes a dive just to fight connor
i believe hel do it

just for the red panty

Lmao. Fight isn't happening. Feel bad for Michael. But it is what it is.

Back