Chances Izzy gets stiffened again?

I've been a fan of Jan since he started in the UFC, just have had many more disappointments from him than I have had with Izzy. Jan's best moments come from his power, while Izzy has more accuracy and counters. I think this fight will be a coin flip. Hoping Izzy wins and we get a Jones vs Izzy as soon as Jones finishes his hw fight.

As long as Izzy fights composed he’s got the win here. His striking is superior and he will have a slight reach advantage still. No disrespect to Jan, but I’m not even convinced he’s the best LHW yet.

Not gonna happen this might in fact be izzy`s easiest opponent thus far there's levels to this shit & Izzy will show him

Bro, you don't like Izzy because he "threatens" your idol's status.

There are plenty of gifs/pics of Anderson getting punked.
Only the worst kind of fan spends most of their time going around posting pics of fighters at their lowest. TS is prime example of a shit fan like that/

I don't like to play that game since I like and appreciate most fighters including Anderson. TS is right to be scared though, Izzy is gunning for that GOAT MW spot and he's coming for it hard.

Only the worst kind of fan spends most of their time going around posting pics of fighters at their lowest. TS is prime example of a shit fan like that/

I don't like to play that game since I like and appreciate most fighters including Anderson. TS is right to be scared though, Izzy is gunning for that GOAT MW spot and he's coming for it hard.

Not a fan of Izzy at all, he is really freaking good.

To KO or TKO Izzy, Jan will first need to cut the distance, and that is always extremely dangerous against Izzy.
So, I would not be surprised if Izzy TKO Jan, to be honest...

I think the weight advantage will work against Izzy.
Izzy is a more technical and seasoned striker...But it might not matter at much at a higher weight class against a guy who's as tall if not taller than him.
Don't forget, Izzy had the height/reach advantage against Bobby Knuckles, Costa, and Gast

I think the weight advantage will work against Izzy.
Izzy is a more technical and seasoned striker...But it might not matter at much at a higher weight class against a guy who's as tall if not taller than him.
Don't forget, Izzy had the height/reach advantage against Bobby Knuckles, Costa, and Gast
Who are you talking about?

Izzy 6’4. 80in reach
Jan 6’2 78in reach

But the most vocal sherdoggers on a day-to-day basis seem to be boisterously pro-Izzy on this one.

Don't be conned by the loudest opinions.

I'm amazed at the high quality crack you are able to score during lockdown.

Sherdog is ferverently pro-Jan. Look at how many likes every comment that's pegging him to win has. You people can't just accept you're in the majority, you need that 'underdog' status too.

I'm amazed at the high quality crack you are able to score during lockdown.

Sherdog is ferverently pro-Jan. Look at how many likes every comment that's pegging him to win has. You people can't just accept you're in the majority, you need that 'underdog' status too.
Huh. We must be reading different threads. Enjoy the fights this weekend.

And cmon, crack? It was replaced years ago by meth, which has since been replaced by opiates. Oxy's if you're rich, lazy or dumb, heroin if you're smart or poor, fentanyl if you're lucky, or dead and unlucky.

Huh. We must be reading different threads.

Show me the threads where people are loudly convinced that there is no way Izzy will lose, I'll wait.

If you can come up with 1 I'll show you 3 filled with happy casuals talking about Polish Power and how Izzy will get slept.

Show me the threads where people are loudly convinced that there is no way Izzy will lose, I'll wait.

If you can come up with 1 I'll show you 3 filled with happy casuals talking about Polish Power and how Izzy will get slept.
Huh. We must be reading different threads. Enjoy the fights this weekend.

Not to repeat myself or anything....

Not to repeat myself or anything....

I know repeating yourself gets common at your age, but next time you make a sweeping statement about the way the forum is leaning on a fight, try to come with some facts.

Enjoy the forum threads this weekend.

I know repeating yourself gets common at your age, but next time you make a sweeping statement about the way the forum is leaning on a fight, try to come with some facts.

Enjoy the forum threads this weekend.
LOL oh piss off you mangy cunt. No, I will not go back and search for the countless times a smattering of sherdoggers said Jan has no chance or Izzy cannot lose. It and you are not worth my time.

If you haven't seen them, good on you. I'm jealous of that.

Now get the last word in.

Not likely. If Jan can land something significant but i just dont see it. However, Jan has surprised me several times as of late.

Back