Chances Izzy gets stiffened again?

I don't know how anyone could be a fan of Izzy. The guy is immature and disgusting.

He is very immature but it comes from a place of being super defensive over getting bullied most likely. I dont mind those flaws, but fuck, he is awkward as hell. Like an outsider trying to be badass and gangster, and its swing and miss way too often.

How would Izzy be holding up two divisions?

He is fighting at his normal weight and plans to defend 185 (which he has pretty well cleaned out as he already beat 3 of the 4 guys that are currently contending for next shot)

He is the most active champ on the roster.

As long as Glover gets a shot in 2021 all is fair.
Gotta give credit where credit is due...Sometimes he reminds me of a generation Z kid, when really he is a millenial... he's into some nerdy wierd shit, but the guy is a straight up fighter.. 109 pro fights is just insane.. he is one active guy, in any sport that he puts his mind to he is fighting all the damn time it is incredible.. to fight over 100 straight up men willing to put their life on the line, and only be knocked out 1 time is absolutely insane. what he is doing in the sport, almost reminds me of the ambitions that I thought Conor was going to be about which was not only rule a weightclass but rule one up as well.. unfortunately for conor that fame got to his head, but Israel just seems different.. 100 fights in 10 years... like what in the world. For him to be so successful in my mind puts him in the top 10 all around fighter list if there was one.. crazy. Going into the fight not even hitting the weight limit under possible 10 pounds.. it's insane.. I just hope he doesn't come in the octagon dancing again but whateves.. he's gonna do his thing

@TheSpider
It’s going to be similar to this KO
EvenDevotedBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Pretty sure it was MW not HW.
Ok, you are correct.

I knew Israel has competed (and won tournaments and championships) at Middleweight, Cruiserweight and Heavyweight.

I assumed the loss to Perreria was at HW as I know perreira has also competed at multiple weight classes and is a big dude at 6’ 4.5” (1.94m), but alas that fight was at MW.

I’m looking forward to seeing what Perreira can do with his mma career, he is a very talented fighter.

he is stiffened every time he steps inside a cage with another man

Would be nice, but chances are slim. There's a reason why Izzy moved up to LHW ... still rooting for Janek

Nobody is pickijng jan. I am because of what he did to reyes. I can see a similar fight here.

jan has a better chance if he tries to check a kick aiming to break izzy's leg like weidman intended to do to anderson leg, and did.

52c02582ecad04271802ec5b

20131229__andersonsilva1.jpg

29906170001_2985816536001_2.jpg

web1_mma-ufc168gamer_122813jb_06_3.jpg

Nobody is pickijng jan. I am because of what he did to reyes. I can see a similar fight here.
people got high on reyes because reyes beat jones and absolutely killed weidman worse than the way weidman absolutely destoyed anderson two times.

I think Jan is going to really look to chop down Izzys legs and body. If he's successful, then that will set up big power punches.
lol its going to be the other way around
im sure izzy will execute a very leg kick heavy gameplan

izzy is a master of distance control and will never be in reach for jan to kick him
he will be in and out faster than can even react

the speed difference in this fight is insane

Watched some previous Adesanya fights again and... he gets hit, no matter what his dick riders pretend. Romero landed. Gastelum landed (and almost finished him). Even Whittaker landed. If Jan lands, it will leave a mark.

high

divisions are there for a reason

I hope people realize Pereira is 10x the striker Jan is. I mean Jan is also underrated in general on here. But Jan wouldn't have nearly as much success in kickboxing as Pereira, if Jan would only focus on kickboxing. Jan is too slow and basic. He might have some success if he gets good match ups, but against fast, athletic, accurate and technical fighters he'd be at a great disadvantage.

Last edited:
He is very immature but it comes from a place of being super defensive over getting bullied most likely. I dont mind those flaws, but fuck, he is awkward as hell. Like an outsider trying to be badass and gangster, and its swing and miss way too often.

I wonder if he was sexually abused. His talk and actions are often very sexually graphic which can a sign of sexual abuse.

"They aren’t going to risk a superstar taking a loss that hurts their aura"

....this is so true it hurts, and one of the "modern" facets of the sport that I hate most. Thanks Conman!

Jan took away reyes' range and i would guess reyes has a longer reach and is taller than izzy. If jan can walk.thru the leg kicks and quick counters hes going to take away the distance game and then i honestly see him beating the piss out of izzy.

Back