Okay Izzy vs DDP is next

I would argue DDP's takedowns are very similar to Robert Whitakers. Striking and then exploding for TD or duck under a strike and going for double.

Izzy has good defense against those kind of takedown artists because of his length. He's much more susceptible to a clinch style takedown artist like Khabib.
Fair points, but I'm not sure if Izzy could fight off multiple TDs as well as Sean did. Also, Izzy is 4-3 in his last 7 fights. I'm not sure that he's the same fighter he was 5 years ago. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Fair points, but I'm not sure if Izzy could fight off multiple TDs as well as Sean did. Also, Izzy is 4-3 in his last 7 fights. I'm not sure that he's the same fighter he was 5 years ago. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Yea I mean Izzy has to come right in the head to beat him. I'm talking in their prime. No idea if Izzy is just completely checked out or not. Who knows? I just want to see the fight.

He was supposed to fight Jon Jones? Thats news to me. You have a source for that?

Don't move the goal posts, nuthugger. You know adesanya ducked Jones. But he sure jumped at a LHW title shot when blachowicz held the belt.

Don't move the goal posts, nuthugger. You know adesanya ducked Jones. But he sure jumped at a LHW title shot when blachowicz held the belt.

Good luck trying to convince people Izzy ducked anyone. He has a reputation of facing whoever he has to. Only bitches use words like goal posts. Jon Jones was already well on his way to bulking up for HW. Stfu.

I am all for Izzy vs 2 plus E. Izzy winning is Desean's easiest way to get his belt back.

Good luck trying to convince people Izzy ducked anyone. He has a reputation of facing whoever he has to. Only bitches use words like goal posts. Stfu.

Except he's on record ducking Jones, as demonstrated above. And let's not forget, when Strickland WHOOPED adesanya's ass, adesanya took his toys and limped home. He's a coward

Except he's on record ducking Jones, as demonstrated above. And let's not forget, when Strickland WHOOPED adesanya's ass, adesanya took his toys and limped home. He's a coward

A coward? Ok buddy.
You don’t have to like the guy but making shit up is just sad. Btw Twatter is not a legit source.

This is the only good thing to come out of DDP being gifted the win tonight is that DDP/Izzy could very well be the co main of 300.

That fight was and is never going to happen. Nobody said it would and nobody expected to. Not interested in your fan fiction. Get a life

You have no proof of that. I proved adesanya ducked Jones above but took a LHW title shot when blachowicz had the belt. Adesanya was a coward then and a coward now.

You have no proof of that. I proved adesanya ducked Jones above but took a LHW title shot when blachowicz had the belt. Adesanya was a coward then and a coward now.
K. Got it. Any other champions or former champions you think are cowards?

Back