Chances Izzy gets stiffened again?

It’s intriguing; but not the first knockout artist that Izzy has faced; and given the fact that his camp takes Jan seriously(as they should) I see Izzy getting a decision on this one, or an early knockout if he wants to sell a Jon Jones fight

Vegas will let you bet on Jan to win by KO/TKO at +350 odds, which implies a 22% probability. Since they have to make money, the real probability is likely around 17%.

Look at Jan's track record as of late. But then again, Izzy is fantastic.

Only one KO loss out of all his fights right?

This match up is honestly crazy.

Agreed, this match up is crazy is how I feel.

Izzy could just snipe Jan for a finish or Jan can corner him like a few moments Costa sorta did and KO him or work on the body kicks like he did against Reyes... I am leaning towards an Izzy win but will not be surprised if Jan finishes him one bit.

I don't think the chances are good at all.. I think he finishes Jan, unfortunately.

I'm hoping Jan can get the KO but I just don't see it happening. Just my opinion, though.

Vegas thinks odds are close. Sherdog poll shows sherdoggers think it's close.

But the most vocal sherdoggers on a day-to-day basis seem to be boisterously pro-Izzy on this one.

Don't be conned by the loudest opinions.

Fair point. It's always funny how people misremember the gambling odds and opinion polls after a fight. This fight is seen as even going into it.

Me? I think Izzy wins this easily. But I'm wrong a lot, so don't be worried.

Rockhard has a much better chin than Izzy and look how that turned out for him

Ah yes, the same Luke Rockhold who was knocked out cold by Michael Bisping...

And even if that were the case, Adesanya is a much more defensive minded fighter than Rockhold is, and will be much harder to find than any of Blachowicz’s previous opponents.

When you said Izzy "stiffened" again, were you referring to another post fight hump job?

Izzy was scared to engage with Romero and the same might happen when he fights Jan. I'm hoping Jan knocks the hubris, bad attitude and vulgarity out of Izzy.

I say the fight is 60/40 Izzy and if Jan wins I think 75% of the time it's by KO.

So 30% chance Jan KO, 5% Jan decision, 5% Jan sub. 40% Izzy decision. 20% Izzy T(KO).

I think Izzy is too quick and too technical to get caught. Jan has a puncher's chance, but that's about it. Izzy probably outclasses him to a dominant decision.

I can't. I WON'T! God damn it, Izzy. He makes things so fucking awkward it is hard to be a fan sometimes.

I don't know how anyone could be a fan of Izzy. The guy is immature and disgusting.

Back