Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal

Damn Dawson landed a nice right hook then just backed off.

Pascal may steals a round that Dawson was controlling, Dawson though has the distance down

Dawson completely controlled most of the 4th mostly with his jab.... 2 rds a piece.

I think Pascal just stole the 4th round. Dawson ahd 1 good punch but Pascal at the end came very storng...

Dawson needs to dominate the rounds now, he will not win a the fight if its a close decision

I don'T see how Danswon can win a decision if he only jab and throw 1 combo a round and get hit by power punch and flashy stuff...

I think Dawson won the 5th pretty easily, but Pascal is far more flashy in the 15 seconds of the round that he managed to work.

The scoring on this thing should be interesting.

I've got it 3-2 Dawson now.

Dawson has the distance down, now he needs to jumo on it

Got the fight on, I'll post my round scoring here (I don't want to postwhore).

Thoughts:

- Stop using "Not afraid" by Eminem anymore in your walk-outs.

- Hurry up Pascal.

- Good crowd...reminds me of Boston.

- Tough rounds to score...

- Would love to see Pascal in MMA gloves.

My scorecard:

Round 1: 10-9 Dawson

Round 2: 10-9 Pascal

Round 3: 10-9 Pascal

Round 4: 10-9 Dawson

Round 5: 10-9 Dawson

Round 6: 10-9 Pascal

I have it close.

Thoughts:

- Pascal is showing heart, Dawson laziness.

- Dawson could have took him down.

- Damn headbutt (accidental)

My scorecard:

Round 7: 10-9 Pascal

Round 8: 10-9 Pascal

Round 9: 10-9 Dawson

Round 10: 10-10 Even

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew, I think Pascal took the 6th to bring it back to even. He landed some meaningful blows cleanly... but Dawson wasn't fazed.

That driveby left hook to the dome was sweet in the middle of that round by Pascal.

3-3

great round by dawson, boring but he still win it. He might be on track to win msot of the last rounds.

A lot of these rounds are tough to call. Pascal LOOKS like he's doing more, but he might not be.

All those bull like flurries are just a poorman's roy jones jr imitation I don't think pascal will have the energy to keep it up.

HBO crew is taking annoying to another level tonight.

Well, Pascal won the first minute big, Dawson wins the middle minute big, and they dance around for the last minute.

Draw.

3-3 1even

Pascal hurt Dawson in the 8th, so I've gotta give it to him.

3-4 +1 even Pascal taking the lead.... fuck it, I have no idea how they are going to score this thing.

Back