Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal

Wow, they actually mentioned Showtime's tournament.

Dawson's entrance was weak. Just standing there while one of Eminem's worse songs played.

Plus the shout out for Jay Larkin's passing... quality thus far.

Well either Chad isgoing to make a statement or Pascal is going to pull the upset.

Dawson rockin' the condom depot on the ass. Classy!

I hope Dawson can emerge as a star. He has talent and America needs some new homegrown stars.

Oh and montreal is notorious for favoring the home fihgters so chad better bring it

Dawson's wingspan is problematic for Pascal in the first. Dawson also looks very fluid tonight (IMO).

Both fighters are considerably faster than each of their last opponents , lets see who adjusts to the speed first

10-9 Pascal, Dawson thrown 100 jab with none of them touching and Pascal ahd some nice right hand and combo.

Oh and montreal is notorious for favoring the home fihgters so chad better bring it

yeah thats what Hopkins or BK's replacement said last night.

I think thats where Gatti got the gift dec. against someone (Hutchinson?)

Well so far Pascal has the edge , I'm kinda surprised dawson needs to use the jab more, Pascal looks flashy but Dawson has been his harder by the likes of Tarver and Adamek so Pascal may have more speed than those two but no where near as much pop

Finally Dawson's in there with a Live body. I like it.

I got it one round a piece as well. Nothing overwhelming yet.

I got it 1 round apiece but I can see the crowd influencing the judges in favor of pascal

Pascal wins the third, just outhuslting dawson, dawson had that nice flurry late in the round he needs to do more of that, it will not be good to give up rounds.

3-0 Pascal, more power punch. Dawson his jabbing and that's it. No pwoer and 1 combo a round.

Go Jean!

Dawson landed a hard right that put pascal on notice, but he didn't follow up ,he needs to follow through

Back