Cerrone Responds To Conor Saying "he quit"

I must admit i had a chuckle when he responded. But this is the same guy that said when he got slapped at whole foods he did nothing cause he is a changed man. But he was probably outnumbered.Keep it real.And i say this iam stronger than Cerrone. Not martial arts wise but when we are talking brute strength i can throw this guy in the air. And iam just as tall and weigh 185.

ohshit.gif
Herb Dean ?

cerrone is a bitch, he always quits when something doesnt go his way... first exchange of the fight and he didnt want anything from rda, in his fight with diaz he got bitch slapped and mentally broke... maybe stick to talking about how much beer u drink instead of fighting

Lol at you calling a pro MMA fighter a bitch and telling him to stop fighting.

Who the fuck are you again? What are your martial arts credentials?

To be honest, I saw he had some "quitter" in his fighting DNA when he froze up against Nate.

He has a good ground game and excellent kicks so there was no need for him to try and box so much and in turn just get lit up. If Nate had more power and committed to trying to finish him more I reckon he could have put him away.

He froze, and just gave up - similar to dos Anjos fight, get's caught and doesn't do much to get back up.

He has a very suspect mid-section too, people have made claims it could be alcohol influenced but he can't take body shots very well from what I've seen.
He doesn't take body shots well because of an accident. Iirc, he had part of his intestines removed. He is exempt from the Iv ban, but so is his opponent.

cerrone is a bitch, he always quits when something doesnt go his way... first exchange of the fight and he didnt want anything from rda, in his fight with diaz he got bitch slapped and mentally broke... maybe stick to talking about how much beer u drink instead of fighting
Maybe you should as well.

To be honest, I saw he had some "quitter" in his fighting DNA when he froze up against Nate.

He has a good ground game and excellent kicks so there was no need for him to try and box so much and in turn just get lit up. If Nate had more power and committed to trying to finish him more I reckon he could have put him away.

He froze, and just gave up - similar to dos Anjos fight, get's caught and doesn't do much to get back up.

He has a very suspect mid-section too, people have made claims it could be alcohol influenced but he can't take body shots very well from what I've seen.

Cowboy doesn't have about 50 feet of his intestines and half of his stomach.

He had to get them surgically removed due to an ATV accident where his guts were literally hanging out of him.

I must admit i had a chuckle when he responded. But this is the same guy that said when he got slapped at whole foods he did nothing cause he is a changed man. But he was probably outnumbered.Keep it real.And i say this iam stronger than Cerrone. Not martial arts wise but when we are talking brute strength i can throw this guy in the air. And iam just as tall and weigh 185.
Cool.
I didn't know you did gymnastics.

What the hell did I just read?

I'd pay more than a UFC PPV in HD to watch you try to throw him in the air. 6ft 185 lbs? You're tiny bro.

Conor quit worse against Duffy than Sage did against Barbarena. at least Northcutt had an excuse.

Conor is just a McDojo whitebelt on the ground.

Cerrone is annoying. Conor would KO him easily.

What the hell did I just read?

I'd pay more than a UFC PPV in HD to watch you try to throw him in the air. 6ft 185 lbs? You're tiny bro.
It's that natural brute strength bruh its a gift.

When ask if he ever used steroids I found his answer to be interesting he said " Not that I know of ", Now since I have used them I can't say that I would have said no but if I had never used them my answer would have been " No ". I am not accusing him of shit I just thought the answer was that of a person not sure what to say.

I don't think he quit. RDA was just too good.

I'm definitely still a fan.

Back