Cerrone Responds To Conor Saying "he quit"

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

He also speaks on keyboard warriors and other critics.

I'm done with Cerrone.
ohshit.gif

cerrone is lucky i have to hide behind a keyboard otherwise id make him quit

Interesting he admits to having a weak liver not a glass chin. Too true but if he's going to keep drinking as he says he will die of liver failure eventually :(. War Cowboy

I'm done with Cerrone.

What a diva thing to say.

He's right in some regards though about fans calling fighters pussies. Keyboard warriors are a sad bunch.
Cerrone is living his life to the fullest and has been in the cage against some of the baddest dudes in the world.

cerrone is a bitch, he always quits when something doesnt go his way... first exchange of the fight and he didnt want anything from rda, in his fight with diaz he got bitch slapped and mentally broke... maybe stick to talking about how much beer u drink instead of fighting

He got dropped early by Guillard and came back to win.

He also lost the first round to Eddie Alvarez and took a lot of shots, he then dominated rounds two and three.

So drop the attitude and show some respect.

Last edited:
lmao at the chin question he got asked

A pussy who is going up in weight to fight the LW champ?

Jog along
I bet he'll stay at FW if Edgar dies tomorrow.
He knows that:
1. RDA will beat
2. Edgar will beat
3. Aldo will beat him if he sticks to a good gamplan

If he fights Aldo first, one paycheck
If he fights Edgar first, two paychecks
If he fights RDA first, three paychecks

Your choice?

Conor's a pussy. That's why he cuts so much weight that he and his trainers think he cannot do it in the long run. I hope Ultimate Fighting Championship won't change to Ultimate Weight-cutting Championship in the future
You don't seem to realise that the UFC required Conor to compete as a FW when he came to the promotion. Yes, he cut a load of weight, but his employer asked him to until now.

He knows that:
1. RDA will beat
2. Edgar will beat

Your choice?
Just be quiet

He knows that:
1. RDA will beat
2. Edgar will beat

Your choice?

RDA is the tougher match up you div

He came into the UFC wanting to replicate his success in Cage Warriors with 2 belts.

Fighting Aldo and then RDA back to back isn't the sign of someone who is ducking anyone.

Actually he's pretty funny and makes a good observation - people do say horrible stuff with impunity from behind the safety of their keyboards. A fighter like Cerrone who has been in plenty of exciting matches and given us loads of entertainment deserves respect, at least for his career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back