Cerrone Responds To Conor Saying "he quit"

That drinking stuff is so exaggerated, he's like a high school kid trying to be cool and pretending to be a heavy drinker. I bet he doesn't drink more than 10-15 beers a month on average, there's no way he'd be ranked so high in the sport if his drinking was as he presents it to be.

Conor's a pussy. That's why he cuts so much weight that he and his trainers think he cannot do it in the long run. I hope Ultimate Fighting Championship won't change to Ultimate Weight-cutting Championship in the future

No, Conor's the featherweight champ about to challenge for a second belt.

you're someone trying to appear tough on the internet. you're the pussy.

To be honest, I saw he had some "quitter" in his fighting DNA when he froze up against Nate.

He has a good ground game and excellent kicks so there was no need for him to try and box so much and in turn just get lit up. If Nate had more power and committed to trying to finish him more I reckon he could have put him away.

He froze, and just gave up - similar to dos Anjos fight, get's caught and doesn't do much to get back up.

He has a very suspect mid-section too, people have made claims it could be alcohol influenced but he can't take body shots very well from what I've seen.

He comes off more wiggerish than the typical redneck vibe I normally get from him

Conor's a pussy. That's why he cuts so much weight that he and his trainers think he cannot do it in the long run. I hope Ultimate Fighting Championship won't change to Ultimate Weight-cutting Championship in the future
If you are long time MMA fan you would know that Rumble used to fight a 170, also no one accused him of being a pussy. RDA cuts from almost 190 to 155, he should be a Welter Weight but no one is batting an eye because he isn't Conor. You are either a dumb person or just being a really bad troll.

That drinking stuff is so exaggerated, he's like a high school kid trying to be cool and pretending to be a heavy drinker. I bet he doesn't drink more than 10-15 beers a month on average, there's no way he'd be ranked so high in the sport if his drinking was as he presents it to be.

Yeah, he is as obsessed with telling folk how much he likes beer, than Conor does about money.

Feel he sometimes trys to come across like a mixture of Stone Cold/Don Frye.

"If you're gonna talk shit atleast talk right"

So all of his shit talk is invalid because he can't speak correctly.

cerrone is a bitch, he always quits when something doesnt go his way... first exchange of the fight and he didnt want anything from rda, in his fight with diaz he got bitch slapped and mentally broke... maybe stick to talking about how much beer u drink instead of fighting

I'll give you the Diaz fight, he broke. In the RDA fight, he took a clean liver/body shot and couldn't recover. Have you ever taken a liver shot? Your body shuts down and you can barely move. not fun

Yes let's call a guy a pussy when he's going to the next weight class to fight a beast and then to ww to fight guys much bigger than him. Let's call a guy a pussy when he fight anyone anywhere and knocks almost everyone out. Is aldo a pussy to for cutting so much weight?

Grow up dude. Stop with the blind hate.

May Conor bless you.

If you are long time MMA fan you would know that Rumble used to fight a 170, also no one accused him of being a pussy. RDA cuts from almost 190 to 155, he should be a Welter Weight but no one is batting an eye because he isn't Conor. You are either a dumb person or just being a really bad troll.
Stop dude. Why does he have to be one of the other. Why can't he just be both.

he admitted weak liver not weak chin. seems true.

I think dealing with pressure is his main issue. 1st round Cerrone is up there with high altitude Velasquez, short camp Mendes, et al.

You're a fucking idiot. No doubt about it.

Good on him for just being himself. Better than being a cartoon character like mcgregor.

Back