Cerrone Responds To Conor Saying "he quit"

I'm surprised dubs haven't been handed out with some of the comments on here

That being said when things don't go his way, he does quit, a bit like Bader And. Ellenbeeger

He's right in some regards though about fans calling fighters pussies.

The amount of disrespect and stupidity of such actions speaks for itself.

War Cerrone!

Except for the 6 posters that felt the need to respond including you.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Wow we got GOT.....keep telling yourself bud, if that helps maintain your aura of self importance then go ahead ;)

cerrone is a bitch, he always quits when something doesnt go his way... first exchange of the fight and he didnt want anything from rda, in his fight with diaz he got bitch slapped and mentally broke... maybe stick to talking about how much beer u drink instead of fighting
When your post starts 'Cerrone is a bitch', there's no reason you should be posting here. Shameful bro

His weakness is Latin/Hispanic fighters (dos Anjos, Pettis & Diaz). Brothas and most white fighters don't trouble him as much (Benson is half Korean and their third fight went to him).

Cerrone got slapped around by some hipster over at Whole Foods. Your average keyboard warrior would wreck him inside of a minute

Cowboy hit the nail on the head in regards to keyboard warriors. You wouldn't say that dumb shit to his face.

I bet he'll stay at FW if Edgar dies tomorrow.
He knows that:
1. RDA will beat
2. Edgar will beat
3. Aldo will beat him if he sticks to a good gamplan

If he fights Aldo first, one paycheck
If he fights Edgar first, two paychecks
If he fights RDA first, three paychecks

And you're whining that people are allowed to critcize McGregor. Don't you realize that you are nothing but a hater? IF McGregor beats RDA, your list would just be updated with "RDA will bet him if he sticks to a good gameplan".

Everyone is allowed to criticize everyone but when it comes to straight up idiotic hater bashing, most don't put up with that and that is the only thing you can produce.

Stop dude. Why does he have to be one of the other. Why can't he just be both.
I think dumb people try to play off what they post as trolling but it is some form of reality for them. Know what I'm sayin.

The funniest thing about sherdog? It takes one fight to change the majority of people opinions on a fighter. Cowboy is a warrior, he will fight any time, any place, on any notice and deserves respect.
He seems to keep it real and doesn't just tell people what he thinks he 'should' say, he's a fighter not a company man.

War Cerrone!

The funniest thing about sherdog? It takes one fight to change the majority of people opinions on a fighter. Cowboy is a warrior, he will fight any time, any place, on any notice and deserves respect.
He seems to keep it real and doesn't just tell people what he thinks he 'should' say, he's a fighter not a company man.

War Cerrone!
This has always been true. "You're only as good as your last fight."

Cowboy goes out there puts on great fights all the time, takes fights more often then anyone on the roaster. So he can't be the champ doesn't make him a pussy. Talk all the shit you want but I'll bet you'll watch his next fight and the one after that ans so on.

I have watched Cerrone fight for a very long time...I like when he's in it to win it, not just make a paycheck. There's poeple out there to "just make a paycheck", like Conor. Thats why he's there, to get paid...big. You may not like him but he rustles jimmies and makes big pay. Cerrone isn't out there to be the big shit, he's out there to make beer money and play. Now, if you want to be a fan of Cerrone to watch him be a GREAT, stop. He isnt interested in the slightest to be great. I figured that out long ago. He just wants his party money and a good time. He wants to brag to his buddies that he fights and isn't interested in being champ. If he was, he would be a killer like you've never seen before. He has it in him, he just doesn't want it. That's fine with me. I quit hoping for a belt from him long ago. I just enjoy what he does when he's doing it well. He shouldn't talk, he isn't good at it. His heart isn't in it because his heart isn't in fighting for more than party money. By the time he realizes that he should have went for the big money he will be past his prime and out of what money he has, AND he will be okay with that outcome.

Obviously, the fan tells him of Conor's comment and he responded to it. It's there in the beginning of the vid.
He was answering fan questions not responding to any other fighter. Nice twist on what is actually happening.

My laptop is more of a cowboy than Cerrone.

Posted via iCowboyBook

The fight did start though, it started with the opening bell. Cowboy really did just quit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back