Cerrone Responds To Conor Saying "he quit"

Conor was right, Cerrone looked like Gus in the Rumble fight as soon as he got hit. He was just waiting for the ref to stop it.

Threatening to slap members of the hating community in the face? Not cool.

cerrone is a bitch, he always quits when something doesnt go his way... first exchange of the fight and he didnt want anything from rda, in his fight with diaz he got bitch slapped and mentally broke... maybe stick to talking about how much beer u drink instead of fighting

Fuck you, you disrespectful shart.

Somebody needs to slap you in the cocksucker.

cerrone is a bitch, he always quits when something doesnt go his way... first exchange of the fight and he didnt want anything from rda, in his fight with diaz he got bitch slapped and mentally broke... maybe stick to talking about how much beer u drink instead of fighting

You sit behind a keyboard, most likely eating a Hot Pocket while your mom does your laundry, calling a man who goes out on national TV and fights some of the best fighters on the planet, a bitch....

giphy.gif

maybe conor is setting up a fight in case he loses and doesn't want to cut weight.

cerrone is a bitch, he always quits when something doesnt go his way...

The average person needs to train at least a few times to avoid this severe level of imbecility. He's a slow starter, you do realize he's basically made a career on comebacks, which implies he actually doesn't quit when things don't go his way. Or else he'd have losses to Alvarez, Barboza, Guillard, Martins, etc.

Have you no shame in calling a pro fighter a bitch?

you can literally not call any1 a B**** who has the balls to step into the octagon

lmao at the chin question he got asked

A pussy who is going up in weight to fight the LW champ?

Jog along
Well really he isn't going up. He's going back to his original weight after dropping down.

Conor was right, Cerrone looked like Gus in the Rumble fight as soon as he got hit. He was just waiting for the ref to stop it.
Holy shit that's an awful example. Gus took more than anyone who's fought rumble and was fighting to get back up until the very end.

you can literally not call any1 a B**** who has the balls to step into the octagon
I have no pity for people who speak that way. You have to be a different level of bitch to be a keyboard warrior of that nature.

Holy shit that's an awful example. Gus took more than anyone who's fought rumble and was fighting to get back up until the very end.

Nope. After he got hit clean, he ended the fight on his knees with Rumble throwing those awkward blocked punches for what seemed like a long time on the side of his head, but he wasn't out of it, he was waiting for the stoppage.

Then afterwards, with his head seemingly perfectly clear, he said: "I just got caught." No, getting caught would have been getting put to sleep with a surprise punch, not getting hit clean and deciding that's enough. I think that was the justification he was thinking about while waiting for it to be stopped.

And Gus fought his heart out in other fights, just like Cerrone has, but he just gave up in that fight when he wasn't out of it, just like Cerrone. Champions don't bottle it like that.

He got annoying quick. Good muay thai though.

Got monkey stomped? Yes. Quit? No. He was trying to get back up on his feet, it appeared, when the ref stopped it.

I like Cowboy, but I think Conor is right, and I've though this since before the RDA fight, if thing aren't going his way he is prone to becoming gun shy and can start looking for a way out.

Cowboy is also correct that I wouldn't say it to his face.

Conor quit after Duffy and sitenkov hugged him. Cerrone vs RDA was stopped by the referee after Cerrone took a 30 punch combo because of his car crash injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back