Cerrone Responds To Conor Saying "he quit"

Oh, well that cleared it up... :D
Glad I could help.

Cvoyof.gif

He would slap people who talk shit?
I highly doubt he he will touch Conor the next time he sees him for his trash talk....All he did was shit talk back at Conor with the F-Bomb. He is a Skype warrior!

Cerrone got slapped around by some hipster over at Whole Foods. Your average keyboard warrior would wreck him inside of a minute

Yeah, get the story right if your going to talk shit. He was just sued or in the process of being sued for beating the shit out of some douchebag who started shit with him while he was boating. He wanted to hit the whole foods douchebag badly but listened to his wife, showed restraint which is smart thing to do, if Donald whooped the guys ass he would have another lawsuit on his hands

...he said to the guy afterwards "this is the luckiest day of your life."

I like Cerrone. He's not one of my favorite fighters but the guy had fought pretty much every signifigant LW of his era. Wrestlers, strikers, JJ guys, everyone. Unlike some new flavor of the month.

Smart guy, has the right attitude about winning life and losing fights. New found respect for Cerrone

Regardless of anything, Cerrone is a bad dude...the guy will fight anyone anytime. Huge fan.

"Choked" would have been a better fitting term than "quit".

I bet he'll stay at FW if Edgar dies tomorrow.
He knows that:
1. RDA will beat
2. Edgar will beat
3. Aldo will beat him if he sticks to a good gamplan

If he fights Aldo first, one paycheck
If he fights Edgar first, two paychecks
If he fights RDA first, three paychecks

Your choice?
My God Conor haters are the stupidest whiniest fucks I've ever seen.

RDA is the tougher match up you div

He came into the UFC wanting to replicate his success in Cage Warriors with 2 belts.

Fighting Aldo and then RDA back to back isn't the sign of someone who is ducking anyone.
I disagree 100% that RDA is a tougher fight than Frankie but you are correct in that there is a much larger upside in fighting RDA for a second belt and opportunity at history (not to mention an easier fight imo) than fighting Frankie, who could very plausibly pitter-pat/takedown the train off it's rails. Which would be horrible, Conor is a true star and is almost solely responsible for pulling the UFC out of it's slump a couple of years ago.

And I agree 100% that the crybaby you were responding to is a div.

I really like Cowboy as a man & fighter so down to earth he reminds me of guys I drink and watch fights with.

Some really tough guys on this thread. Sounds like they would find a way to not "quit" when a world class fighter is beating their ass. Would be great to see that.

That drinking stuff is so exaggerated, he's like a high school kid trying to be cool and pretending to be a heavy drinker. I bet he doesn't drink more than 10-15 beers a month on average, there's no way he'd be ranked so high in the sport if his drinking was as he presents it to be.

Everything Cerrone does is him trying to be cool.
That's the way he comes across to me anyway

"If you're gonna talk shit atleast talk right"

So all of his shit talk is invalid because he can't speak correctly.

No you didn't get it, he was saying that at least 'talk shit' with the right words / attacks like not going after his weak chin (considered good) instead go after the liver then at least you hold some truth (considered bad) hence you make the 'shit talk' sting a bit.

The consensus was that Cerrone had one of the best attitudes in the UFC. He was a beloved example of the anyone anytime fighter, for being exciting, and for never backing out.

Then he lost.

I agree with Cerrone. He didn't quit, he just got beat and outclassed.

Pettis cracked that liver, and on top of that, he must have a cirrhotic liver from all that drinking.

"How can I quit when I never even got started?" It's official the beer has eroded Cerrone's critical thinking skills.

Ugh. I wish I wouldn't have watched this. He talks like some hybrid of a hick crossed with a thug with a permanent shit-eating grin on his face. Not the kinda guy I'd want to have a beer with.

Back