Cerrone Is Easily 15 lbs. Heavier than McGregor

What he actually weighed would be a guess.

But I think 15 pounds would be a fairly educated one watching the fight multiple times, comparing with other fights, etc. Comparing the fight video and pictures to his brother Nick who has the exact same body frame.

Whatever the case may be, nate was a true WW that night, comparable to many in the division. Compare his body to say Wonderboy for example, someone of similar height and reach, picture by picture.

Conor Also looked smaller that night when compared with against eddie though. He seemed a bit leaner. Looked a bit more muscular against eddie

I'd say 5-7 pounds over Eddie that night would be a fair assessment. That fight took place at lightweight though, not welterweight.

Idk why people seem to have a hard time admitting Nate was a big boy that night. He clearly packed on muscle and why wouldn't he? He has the frame of a ww. Wouldn't any of us try to go into the fight with as much of an advantage as possible in the biggest fight of your life with 3 months to prepare? To me this is very logical and seems to be precisely what Nate did

But people get upset by even mentioning it which is more than a little ridiculous and ultimately dishonest

It's like, you have to be nuts to think Nate would use the opportunity to pack on some weight and give himself the best chance to win in the biggest fight of his life and career.
Lol Nate doesn't have a ww frame. When he tried to go up to ww for real he was getting ragdolled.

What he actually weighed would be a guess.

But I think 15 pounds would be a fairly educated one watching the fight multiple times, comparing with other fights, etc. Comparing the fight video and pictures to his brother Nick who has the exact same body frame.

Whatever the case may be, nate was a true WW that night, comparable to many in the division. Compare his body to say Wonderboy for example, someone of similar height and reach, picture by picture.

Conor Also looked smaller that night when compared with against eddie though. He seemed a bit leaner. Looked a bit more muscular against eddie

I'd say 5-7 pounds over Eddie that night would be a fair assessment. That fight took place at lightweight though, not welterweight.

Idk why people seem to have a hard time admitting Nate was a big boy that night. He clearly packed on muscle and why wouldn't he? He has the frame of a ww. Wouldn't any of us try to go into the fight with as much of an advantage as possible in the biggest fight of your life with 3 months to prepare? To me this is very logical and seems to be precisely what Nate did

But people get upset by even mentioning it which is more than a little ridiculous and ultimately dishonest

It's like, you have to be nuts to think Nate would use the opportunity to pack on some weight and give himself the best chance to win in the biggest fight of his life and career.
Nate was not a true WW, the night he fought Conor the 2nd time. Stop dude, your fucking embarassing yourself. You has been this narrative forever and your the only one who believes it.

Cerrone is tall but he is very lean, I don't think he weighs as much as you think he does. Had 95% of his career at LW...

Lol Nate doesn't have a ww frame. When he tried to go up to ww for real he was getting ragdolled.
He has the same frame as nick

So if he doesnt then neither does nick lol

Last time he fought at welterweight, he was in his early 20's. He looked like a skinny little twig as well. People grow throughout their career. They add mass.

If you compare all Nick's photos against GSP versus Nates against Conor, nate is pretty noticeably bigger as well

That wasn't the case during his initial ww run though, may be largely attributed to a change in diet as he was predominantly vegan during most of his LW career.

Nate was not a true WW, the night he fought Conor the 2nd time. Stop dude, your fucking embarassing yourself. You has been this narrative forever and your the only one who believes it.
It's not my narrative

It's that I listen to my eyes.

Pictures dont lie. Videos don't lie.

I'm not the one being dishonest here.

In fact I'm one of the few people with no agenda on this particular topic, ironically

He has the same frame as nick

So if he doesnt then neither does nick lol

Last time he fought at welterweight, he was in his early 20's. He looked like a skinny little twig as well. People grow throughout their career. They add mass.

If you compare all Nick's photos against GSP versus Nates against Conor, nate is pretty noticeably bigger as well

That wasn't the case during his initial ww run though, may be largely attributed to a change in due as he was predominantly vegan during most of his LW career.
No Nick has always been a little bit bigger imo. If he would have packed on muscle and went up in his prime it might have been different. But he didn't do that he just had an easier cut.

Just comes across like Conor fans making excuses when they say he lost to a ww, when Diaz is a career lw fighter and was called away from a vacation to take the fight.

It's worth pointing out that he genuinely does not seem to mind facing bigger opponents. Do you think Cowboy would have been able to make featherweight? How about Nate Diaz? Easy road would have been able to take a warmup fight at lightweight.
GTFO
it's not brave to take a fight you're a heavy favorite in. Fighting LWs at WW doesn't make you cool just makes conor look to lazy to cut weight.

Nick and nate have the easy same frame. Same height, same reach. Nick has always had more muscle throughout his career obviously.

Nate by his own testimony had to eat mostly plants just to make the weight. You can look up the interviews and that hes tired of it.

Compare the pictures, gifs and videos of Nate at WW ( his second run of course) to his brother Nick.

Is this my narrative, or have I just been honest about what I've seen since day 1 and actually put critical thought into my assessments before coming to a conclusion

I'm not the one with an agenda or narrative here

It's not my narrative

It's that I listen to my eyes.

Pictures dont lie. Videos don't lie.

I'm not the one being dishonest here.

In fact I'm one of the few people with no agenda on this particular topic, ironically
Well maybe you better get your eyes fix. You are the only one this site pushing that narrative that Nate has a frame like his brother Nick. Nick is much thicker than Nate at WW. Your agenda was revealed a long time ago, and it all has to do with Conor. Always has been.

No Nick has always been a little bit bigger imo. If he would have packed on muscle and went up in his prime it might have been different. But he didn't do that he just had an easier cut.

Just comes across like Conor fans making excuses when they say he lost to a ww, when Diaz is a career lw fighter and was called away from a vacation to take the fight.
I take Conor completely out of the equation In this

I dont let him influence my opinion either way.

Nick has always been bigger. 100% accurate. And it should be expected, Nate has been in a continuous state of cutting to lightweight throughout his career.

But he has never been small. He has the exact same frame as Nick in terms of height, reach, length.

Its very easy for someone like that to add extra weight if they choose to

There is an interview with Nick where he says that he could fight at 3 weight classes if he chooses to. 155, 170 and 185.

Nick himself has already fought at 160. Are we to assume Nate cant do the exact same In spite of having the same sort of frame?

Nate by his own words was 175 pounds against rory and during his last ww run in his early 10's. He definitely grew. Its very clear that he added some mass and grew Into his frame

But of course, me acknowledging that fact, I must have some agenda.

I'm not the one with the agenda here or a narrative to uphold

Nick is a strong frame of reference for me in this debate.

Even Tony is known to walk at 200 pounds outside of camp and he has a very similar frame to the Diaz bros

Nick and nate have the easy same frame. Same height, same reach. Nick has always had more muscle throughout his career obviously.

Nate by his own testimony had to eat mostly plants just to make the weight. You can look up the interviews and that hes tired of it.

Compare the pictures, gifs and videos of Nate at WW ( his second run of course) to his brother Nick.

Is this my narrative, or have I just been honest about what I've seen since day 1 and actually put critical thought into my assessments before coming to a conclusion

I'm not the one with an agenda or narrative here
Get your eyes fixed. That is all I have to say to this.

It's worth pointing out that he genuinely does not seem to mind facing bigger opponents. Do you think Cowboy would have been able to make featherweight? How about Nate Diaz? Easy road would have been able to take a warmup fight at lightweight.

do you think conor can make FW now?

Well maybe you better get your eyes fix. You are the only one this site pushing that narrative that Nate has a frame like his brother Nick. Nick is much thicker than Nate at WW. Your agenda was revealed a long time ago, and it all has to do with Conor. Always has been.
No

It never has been

It has been a strong projection on your part though. You have always been heavily influenced on the other end of the coin, but you dont seem to see your own bias.

I'd say the same thing regardless of who he was fighting. The only thing i care about is laying all the cards out on the table. The actual analysis after that is another matter in itself

I had a similar argument with a guy who vehemently argued that theres no way Tony Ferguson could walk around at 200 pounds outside of camp. Another guy with a similar frame to the Diaz bros

The way I see it, these guys could all fight at either 155 or 170.

Nick himself did an interview a while back saying he could fight at 3 weight classes if he wanted to. And he already has fought at 160.

Dunno why it's so hard for certain people to even acknowledge that someone with that frame could add some mass and fight at a higher weight class.

It's not rocket science. Is it that hard to compare in cage pictures? He added mass. It's pretty straight forward. And wouldn't you? You lift weights, wouldn't you want to give yourself every possible advantage in the biggest most significant fight of your life and career? Considering that along with the evidence, it's pretty obvious

Given that, seems I'm not the one allowing Conor to factor into my conclusion

Get your eyes fixed. That is all I have to say to this.
I dont think you put anywhere near as much thought into things before rendering a verdict my man

That's the difference between us

Intelligence has questions more than it is certain

Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies

And your convictions have been strong since day 1, along with your need to push any narrative which feeds them, in spite of other sides of the argument and evidence to the contrary

No

It never has been

It has been a strong projection on your part though. You have always been heavily influenced on the other end of the coin, but you dont seem to see your own bias.

I'd say the same thing regardless of who he was fighting. The only thing i care about is laying all the cards out on the table. The actual analysis after that is another matter in itself

I had a similar argument with a guy who vehemently argued that theres no way Tony Ferguson could walk around at 200 pounds outside of camp. Another guy with a similar frame to the Diaz bros

The way I see it, these guys could all fight at either 155 or 170.

Nick himself did an interview a while back saying he could fight at 3 weight classes if he wanted to. And he already has fought at 160.

Dunno why it's so hard for certain people to even acknowledge that someone with that frame could add some mass and fight at a higher weight class.

It's not rocket science. Is it that hard to compare in cage pictures?

Given that, seems I'm not the one allowing Conor to factor into my conclusion
Brah...

This isn't about Tony Ferguson. This about you claiming Nate Diaz has the same frame as Nick. Nick is clearly bigger, bigger bones, bigger head, bigger hands all around bigger. It's only convenient for you that Nate is true WW when beats Conor & Pettis but when he loses to Masvidal he's reverted back looking like how he liked at LW(which is practically implying he's a LW.

I dont think you put anywhere near as much thought into things before rendering a verdict my man

That's the difference between us

Intelligence has questions more than it is certain

Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies

And your convictions have been strong since day 1, along with your need to push any narrative which feeds them, in spite of other sides of the argument and evidence to the contrary
Lol, your the worst. I rendered my verdict about you a long time ago . You ain't fooling anyone here playboy. All your fictional claims of grandeur about training boxing & fighting as to why everyone is wrong was a dead giveaway, specially in the way you would demean everyone who doesn't agree with you or your narrative. Fraud is what you are. I'm surprised you haven't pulled that card on how your a expert at strength and conditioning.

Yeah, Cerrone is the size of a hot air balloon.
<FookIsThatGuy>

I heard on the internet that Cowboy fought at middleweight his whole career
<{1-17}>

Brah...

This isn't about Tony Ferguson. This about you claiming Nate Diaz has the same frame as Nick. Nick is clearly bigger, bigger bones, bigger head, bigger hands all around bigger. It's only convenient for you that Nate is true WW when beats Conor & Pettis but when he loses to Masvidal he's reverted back looking like how he liked at LW(which is practically implying he's a LW.
Nope, you twisted my words. As you often like to do

What i said was that he reminded me of when he fought at LW. Mind you, it was said with alcohol in me in the heat of the moment on fight night , so my words sort of made it easy to take what I was actually trying to articulate out of context.

At the time I thought he looked a bit softer. Skinny. So it definitely reminded me of him back then. I was not trying to say he looked like a LW. I had not compared any pictures or looked into it whatsoever, but just said what I felt in the moment. I was not the only one who felt this way either

And upon looking back at photos, Nate definitely seemed to be shredded both during the lead up to pettis and during the fight.

So that thought did seem to have some credibility

All that said, it has more to do with me saying what I feel and sharing my observations rather than having an agenda.

Lol, your the worst. I rendered my verdict about you a long time ago . You ain't fooling anyone here playboy. All your fictional claims of grandeur about training boxing & fighting as to why everyone is wrong was a dead giveaway, specially in the way you would demean everyone who doesn't agree with you or your narrative. Fraud is what you are. I'm surprised you haven't pulled that card on how your a expert at strength and conditioning.
Yes but your word has never held any weight so it's fine

Its very clear that you've been coming from a place of extreme bias since day 1

And your opposition to me in many ways has been a big projection

The only time I bring up training is when people constantly talk out of their asses. And you can tell they've never set foot in a gym in their lives. Other than that, I let my words do the talking.

Just between you and me, I've been around long enough and I've also competed. But I'm sure you will find some way to twist that as people like you often do when your fragile narratives are being challenged

You are in no position to be critiquing me brother, trust me on that. You dont have the brain to do so, never have

Conor looked bloated as fuck during the Diaz weigh in and came in at 168lb. He's not a big LW much less a decent sized WW. Nate who isn't huge looked a full weight class larger than Conor.

He says he's in the mid 160s right now which makes sense. But apparently his haters say he's 175-180.

Cerrone is gonna have a good bit of size on him, that's why if Cerrone actually grapples its gonna be a long night for Conor. But good ole company man Cerrone is gonna stand with Conor and get starched.

So I guess you are inferring that Conor was unwilling to cut 10 lbs to make lightweight , to fight a guy who has to work really hard to make 155.... Ok, but it’s hard to see why he would insist on this.

Cowboy’s last fights were at 155, and he would have taken any weight Conor wanted to get the chance.... Why make it easy?

Back