Cerrone Is Easily 15 lbs. Heavier than McGregor

It's worth pointing out that he genuinely does not seem to mind facing bigger opponents. Do you think Cowboy would have been able to make featherweight? How about Nate Diaz? Easy road would have been able to take a warmup fight at lightweight.

Well, Cerrone never murdered himself making the cut to FW to fight smaller men like Conor did. So I guess we'll never know.

this

Conor looked bloated as fuck during the Diaz weigh in and came in at 168lb. He's not a big LW much less a decent sized WW. Nate who isn't huge looked a full weight class larger than Conor.

He says he's in the mid 160s right now which makes sense. But apparently his haters say he's 175-180.

Cerrone is gonna have a good bit of size on him, that's why if Cerrone actually grapples its gonna be a long night for Conor. But good ole company man Cerrone is gonna stand with Conor and get starched.
No, he didn't, and he cut to make 168 to make a point. He's a large LW, and was a fucking gigantic FW.

Conor looked a full weightclass bigger than Eddie Alvarez, stop using soft body/late notice 6 foot Nate as an example of Conor fighting guys 'so much bigger than him'.

Conor looked bloated as fuck during the Diaz weigh in and came in at 168lb. He's not a big LW much less a decent sized WW. Nate who isn't huge looked a full weight class larger than Conor.

He says he's in the mid 160s right now which makes sense. But apparently his haters say he's 175-180.

Cerrone is gonna have a good bit of size on him, that's why if Cerrone actually grapples its gonna be a long night for Conor. But good ole company man Cerrone is gonna stand with Conor and get starched.

For two million. Hell I'd stand in there and take a few for 100k.

Conor is a manlet

cerrone is not a manlet

conor and cerrone are the same size

conor hater logic

I think he was closer to 175 if not more for the first Diaz fight

He looked big, albeit very bloated. He ate more, extremely confident/ cocky in his ability to finish Nate inside 2 rounds.

For the second fight he was noticeably smaller and leaner. I'd guess somewhere around 170

Against Floyd I believe he was closer to 175

Hes not a small LW.

Even against Khabib, he looked to have a few pounds on him.

I wouldn't call him the biggest lw either, hes around khabib sized with a slight bit more muscle.

Hes above average

cerrone and Conor will be similarly sized, I expect the difference to be negligible. Unless cerrone decides to add more mass to his frame like Nate did which he very well could do.

It's worth pointing out that he genuinely does not seem to mind facing bigger opponents. Do you think Cowboy would have been able to make featherweight? How about Nate Diaz? Easy road would have been able to take a warmup fight at lightweight.
Conor was also easily 15 pounds heavier compared to anyone he faced while at 145

the weight thing is such a non issue and a waste of breath. they're both going to weigh in at 170 for this fight. Cerrone may weigh a bit more on fight day. who gives a shit?

No, he didn't, and he cut to make 168 to make a point. He's a large LW, and was a fucking gigantic FW.

Conor looked a full weightclass bigger than Eddie Alvarez, stop using soft body/late notice 6 foot Nate as an example of Conor fighting guys 'so much bigger than him'.
Idk about a full weight class.

Prob like 5 pounds tho for sure. More or less

Nate had 15 pounds on him In the second fight. So that was definitely a good example of Conor fighting someone bigger than him. He bulked up for that one

After nate got baptized,cowboy was the least threatening acceptable fight conor could find.

Conor was also easily 15 pounds heavier compared to anyone he faced while at 145
15 pounds over max, poirier, mendes, Aldo? No

Definitely had some advantages, more so against mendes and Aldo but I'd guess it closer to 5-7 pounds. Which is significant in itself at that weight though

Looks like everybody wants to get their excuses out in advance of the fight.

"The Fight is fixed - Cerrone is going to take a dive."

"Conor is a FW fighting a WW."
Well this one is nonsense. Cowboy and Conor will be similarly sized on fight night

In regards to Nate tho, he looked to have at least 15 pounds on him in the 2nd fight. Pretty rare thing in modern mma

Conor looked bloated as fuck during the Diaz weigh in and came in at 168lb.

Apparently not looking like a Holocaust victim is "bloated" now.

McGregor_before_and_after.0.jpg

Idk about a full weight class.

Prob like 5 pounds tho for sure. More or less

Nate had 15 pounds on him In the second fight. So that was definitely a good example of Conor fighting someone bigger than him. He bulked up for that one
So you think Nate weighed 190 or more? GTFO. Conor towered over eddie and looked more muscular too ... not as lean, but more massive. Nate/Conor looked more like a height disparity than anything, Conor was still way more muscular and certainly stronger physically.

Yep, he's also 6'1" while Conor is 5'9". Just a few years ago Cerrone was a championship contender. Not sure why people are sleeping on him.

Maybe because he has never win any belt in ten years and he's on a losing streak ?

For sake, don't act like if Cerrone wasn't a warm up fight.

So you think Nate weighed 190 or more? GTFO. Conor towered over eddie and looked more muscular too ... not as lean, but more massive. Nate/Conor looked more like a height disparity than anything, Conor was still way more muscular and certainly stronger physically.
What he actually weighed would be a guess.

But I think 15 pounds would be a fairly educated one watching the fight multiple times, comparing with other fights, etc. Comparing the fight video and pictures to his brother Nick who has the exact same body frame.

Whatever the case may be, nate was a true WW that night, comparable to many in the division. Compare his body to say Wonderboy for example, someone of similar height and reach, picture by picture.

Conor Also looked smaller that night when compared with against eddie though. He seemed a bit leaner. Looked a bit more muscular against eddie

I'd say 5-7 pounds over Eddie that night would be a fair assessment. That fight took place at lightweight though, not welterweight.

Idk why people seem to have a hard time admitting Nate was a big boy that night. He clearly packed on muscle and why wouldn't he? He has the frame of a ww. Wouldn't any of us try to go into the fight with as much of an advantage as possible in the biggest fight of your life with 3 months to prepare? To me this is very logical and seems to be precisely what Nate did

But people get upset by even mentioning it which is more than a little ridiculous and ultimately dishonest

It's like, you have to be nuts to think Nate would use the opportunity to pack on some weight and give himself the best chance to win in the biggest fight of his life and career.

No pics? ...come on. Also, Cowboy it not like 190lbs. He looked smaller than Ferguson when he fought him at lightweight.

People seriously believe Conor is bulking to make 170 <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back