Cerrone Is Easily 15 lbs. Heavier than McGregor

c0rbin9

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It's worth pointing out that he genuinely does not seem to mind facing bigger opponents. Do you think Cowboy would have been able to make featherweight? How about Nate Diaz? Easy road would have been able to take a warmup fight at lightweight.

Cowboy's last fights were at LW. HE IS the warmup fight at LW.

Quit trying to turn this into "He's so brave to fight Cowboy" when he wanted none of Gaethje. Cowboy was the easiest "Big name" fight he could get in the LW division.

Cerrone will def be heavier on fight night and is clearly the bigger man.

Relax bud, Connie should get things done against a decrepit Cowboy on his way out.

No need to roll out excuses early.

LOL it’s crazy to see how EMASCULATED Connie fans have become.

<36>

I just hope cerrone brings it, it would really be lackluster if he shows up and gets ko’d in 5 seconds Or less

How brave of him to fight 2 journeymen that are marginally bigger than him instead of top ranked guys the same size as him.

Conor looked bloated as fuck during the Diaz weigh in and came in at 168lb. He's not a big LW much less a decent sized WW. Nate who isn't huge looked a full weight class larger than Conor.

He says he's in the mid 160s right now which makes sense. But apparently his haters say he's 175-180.

Cerrone is gonna have a good bit of size on him, that's why if Cerrone actually grapples its gonna be a long night for Conor. But good ole company man Cerrone is gonna stand with Conor and get starched.

Well, Cerrone never murdered himself making the cut to FW to fight smaller men like Conor did. So I guess we'll never know.

Or maybe they will be quite the same weight ?

It's worth pointing out that he genuinely does not seem to mind facing bigger opponents. Do you think Cowboy would have been able to make featherweight? How about Nate Diaz? Easy road would have been able to take a warmup fight at lightweight.
Cerrone is taller and Conor is broader

Yup. Cowboys frame is much bigger than Conors, and don't give me this shit about "Cowboy is skinny though"

From his own mouth he said he will be 170+ in the ring against mayweather for a fight at 154lbs.

Conor looked massive against Eddie.

Conor is a big dude.

Also let's not act like this is anything other then 2 LWs fighting at WW pretending that this will determine who fight Khabib.

The problem with Conor fanboys is, that they never trained a day in their life.
And have no clue at all how weight cutting works.
Also they believe every lie.

Honestly, its beginning to look more and more like Conor took the fight at welterweight so he'll have an excuse if he happens to lose despite being a heavy favorite.

It's a winnable fight and has a ready packed excuse if he loses of "I didn't even cut any weight."

I like Conor to be clear. I'm a fan of his fighting and even a lot of his pre-fight talk. I think it's entertaining (minus the legal issues, get your act together there and act like an adult).
...But lets call this what it is.

Back