Cerrone Is Easily 15 lbs. Heavier than McGregor

owen roddy, robin black are conors hater.

even conor himself said he was 170 when he was FW.

and conor drinks water immediately after weight ins both Diaz fights.

conor is not 160s

Conor looked bloated as fuck during the Diaz weigh in and came in at 168lb. He's not a big LW much less a decent sized WW. Nate who isn't huge looked a full weight class larger than Conor.

He says he's in the mid 160s right now which makes sense. But apparently his haters say he's 175-180.

Cerrone is gonna have a good bit of size on him, that's why if Cerrone actually grapples its gonna be a long night for Conor. But good ole company man Cerrone is gonna stand with Conor and get starched.

Learned from the best actually. At least in their respective disciplines

Only thing hes got on me is grappling

Thia petty squabbling all comes down to Conor with both of you guys tho.. lol. It's pretty sad at this point. The attacks on credibility with no real explanation and everything else just to not acknowledge things I say might actually hold some weight.
What’s sad is a dude that lives on a forum that feels the constant need to prove himself. You would have been the blue ranger at best dude, no need to beat ppl down with your credentials.

What’s sad is a dude that lives on a forum that feels the constant need to prove himself. You would have been the blue ranger at best dude, no need to beat ppl down with your credentials.
Its not me who tries to attack credentials as a means to detract or sidetrack the points being made. I'm not the one bringing this up to begin with either.

I dont have anything to prove, certainly not to small minded man children who find ways to twist whatever you say. Never interested in the actual truth, only skewed perceptions of it that fit their distorted reality.

I am what I am. It doesn't matter what any of us claim. Our words, intelligence and substance ultimately do the talking.

I can assure you, being someone like you, who cant make a single post without being a toxic prick and who contributes nothing of value or substance to any conversation hes ever in is infinitely worse than whatever your small mind believes I am.

Last edited:
Back