Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

When have leftists loved the CCP. You know the left hated the CCP from decades back, because of Tibet. And the left hates the CCP because of the Uighur situation.

Lol, no they don't.

Just ask Queen Lebron.

NBA-and-China-October-19-2019.jpg

In the video below it's dicussed why it's unlikely the virus is 100% natural.

I'm sure quite a few nations conduct research for various purposes. My view is China was conducting research and it accidentally escaped.

Brett Weinstein (an evolutionary biologist and far from a right-wing conspiracy theorist) has this guy on and the conversation was pretty fascinating. I don't have the science background to do anything but go with the most convincing story. It's dubious that the virus just so happened to turn up next to a lab working on similar ones.

They discuss this paper, but for a layman the discussion is much easier to understand.

Not to mention that the lone bat virus that is used to provide 'proof' that this comes from bats and isn't man-made, has only ever been isolated in that Wuhan lab. The Wuhan lab is who published that bat virus sequence. No one outside of that lab has ever had a sample of that bat virus.

Not to mention that the lone bat virus that is used to provide 'proof' that this comes from bats and isn't man-made, has only ever been isolated in that Wuhan lab. The Wuhan lab is who published that bat virus sequence. No one outside of that lab has ever had a sample of that bat virus.

I wonder what the proof is that it's impossible the virus escaped from the lab. Hard to conclude without some evidence.

Blah, blah, blah, Tucker Carlson, yada, yada...

Take the partisan blinders off, and address what she claims. She's not a nobody. She's a Chinese virologist claiming the virus was man made, based on her own expertise. If you're gonna argue with her claims, bring more than "FOX News, LOL!"

What say you?

What I say is if she is right and all the experts before who said it isn't man-made are wrong, I guess I'll just have to.... BWAHAHAHAHAH fuck Tucker Carlson and fuck some propagandist he found to say what he wants to hear and fuck you.
i.e.
That which can be asserted without evidence can be refuted without evidence and you suck for posting Tucker Carlson.

What's your point?

"Believe crazy CTs unless they are proved false" isn't a workable approach, as it actually leads to infinite possibilities, while an actually useful rule or belief narrows possibilities down.

lol at calling this a CT.

The new definition of a CT for a biased poster is anything that disagrees with his uneducated viewpoint

Member the first coronavirus thread Version one, when talk was more civil. You know the first week or so. When video was released of overcrowded hospitals, dead and dying on the street, just some dudes welding people into apartment complexes.

"Officials" walking the streets with MOPP 4 and assault rifles.

Those were simpler times.

I mean most of you aren't cognizant of that fact that China shutdown all internal flights but allowed International travel at beginning of the Outbreak.

Fucking day 1 folks, were balls deep into day 259 by now. If you don't have your facts in order, get to lurking and the adults here might learn you a thing or two.

"Believe crazy CTs unless they are proved false" isn't a workable approach, as it actually leads to infinite possibilities, while an actually useful rule or belief narrows possibilities down.

My favorite example of this mindset is when they interviewed Q supporter at a Trump rally once, and this cow actually defended Q by stating, "there hasn't been any nonevidence yet!"

2:28

You sound lost.

I'm asking for the evidence one would use to conclude the virus did not come from the nearby lab. Are you aware of any?

Then there's the question of if it came from the lab, has it been manipulated. Early stories were the scientific consensus was the wetmarket. Media pieces at the time made a point of saying the virus was not man made. But that would still allow for the virus escaping the lab. And last I knew they walked back the wetmarket theory.

What's the best evidence for your theory it came from space?

You sound lost.

I'm asking for the evidence one would use to conclude the virus did not come from the nearby lab. Are you aware of any?

Right, I'm aware. I pointed out that, well, let me just quote it since you're the one who seems lost:

Then there's the question of if it came from the lab, has it been manipulated. Early stories were the scientific consensus was the wetmarket. Media pieces at the time made a point of saying the virus was not man made. But that would still allow for the virus escaping the lab. And last I knew they walked back the wetmarket theory.

What's the best evidence for your theory it came from space?

There's no evidence either that it came from space or that it was manmade or "manipulated," and neither theory can be disproved.

I wonder what the proof is that it's impossible the virus escaped from the lab. Hard to conclude without some evidence.
Escaped from lab and man made are not the same thing. I think it is highly possible a natural coronavirus escaped from the lab and those involved probably tried desperately to keep it quite because the CCP would have them shot if they discovered negligence.

This thread is a riot of insane reactionary Trump cultists.

@Cubo de Sangre how can you say you’re not completely radicalized these days. Your posts here are borderline embarrassing. Hell, they are embarrassing.

Escaped from lab and man made are not the same thing. I think it is highly possible a natural coronavirus escaped from the lab and those involved probably tried desperately to keep it quite because the CCP would have them shot if they discovered negligence.

Yes, this is where old Jack is lost. He seems not to understand that escaping a lab does not mean man made supervirus.

I actually do believe that this virus was altered though. I believe this virus is not 100% natural.

Super bio weapon....no

Altered virus that escaped....yes

And that would explain the uniqueness of this virus.

This thread is a riot of insane reactionary Trump cultists.

@Cubo de Sangre how can you say you’re not completely radicalized these days. Your posts here are borderline embarrassing. Hell, they are embarrassing.

There's a definite connection between his political radicalization (he's pretty much openly a fascist now) and his belief in kooky CTs, which is actually pretty normal.

Must be why I posted that their two separate issues? :D

Then there's the question of if it came from the lab, has it been manipulated.

I agree. China has every reason to lie about this..

@Cubo de Sangre

You are now a full on fascist because you are against censorship of ideas.

Only in the War Room

Blah, blah, blah, Tucker Carlson, yada, yada...

Take the partisan blinders off, and address what she claims. She's not a nobody. She's a Chinese virologist claiming the virus was man made, based on her own expertise. If you're gonna argue with her claims, bring more than "FOX News, LOL!"

What say you?

Tucker of all people , not sure if serious lmao.

Back