Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by HereticBD, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Hadron90 Black Belt

No. You must be thinking of someone else.

2. Hadron90 Black Belt

I guess its settled science then. All research on this virus discovered not even a year ago has been handed directly from God, and is written in stone and will be forever unchanging. Instead of judging new work on its merits, and allowing scientists to have an open discussion about it, any theory conflicting with the current ones should be suppressed and those scientists should be deplatformed.

3. AndroidRage Yellow Card Yellow Card

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-lab-manmade-myth-debunked-2020-6

No retard. They should continue to do their work on the virus. But when most are saying that it was not man made I agree with the consensus just like with climate change. Why would you believe one guy over hundreds or thousands?

4. Hadron90 Black Belt

I don't believe anyone over anyone. I'm arguing that it is wrong to deplatform scientists for political reasons. I didn't think this would controversial on an American website, but some of you are much further gone than I could have imagined. She is a scientist. She is presenting scientific data. The appropriate response is for other scientists to take a look, and critique it. Maybe she has pointed out something that they have missed, or maybe they will find flaws in her work, and she will have to respond and defend herself. Its how science works. Saying "Well, some other people already published something contradictory, so sorry, you can't have a Twitter account anymore", is going to lead to new dark ages.

And this is year 1 of Coronavirus. Nothing is "settled science". No one knows where coronavirus came from.

5. AndroidRage Yellow Card Yellow Card

Did I try and deplatform anyone dummy? What the fuck are you arguing against here Don Quixote? All I said is she is one voice and I am taking the consensus over 1 voice. I don't give a fuck who's side you take. And if she found something and the majority of other scientists go over her work and confirm her findings then great. Until then she is one voice.

6. Hadron90 Black Belt

Why do you post like that? I'm nothing but civil with, and you post like you just walked in on me fucking your mom. This scientist is deplatformed. She has had to flee China because of political persecution. She comes to America, publishes her results, and two days later is banned from Twitter, and Facebook puts an "inaccurate facts" tag on her video.

7. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

In the video below it's dicussed why it's unlikely the virus is 100% natural.

I'm sure quite a few nations conduct research for various purposes. My view is China was conducting research and it accidentally escaped.

Brett Weinstein (an evolutionary biologist and far from a right-wing conspiracy theorist) has this guy on and the conversation was pretty fascinating. I don't have the science background to do anything but go with the most convincing story. It's dubious that the virus just so happened to turn up next to a lab working on similar ones.

They discuss this paper, but for a layman the discussion is much easier to understand.

8. AndroidRage Yellow Card Yellow Card

Why the fuck are you quoting me like I am the one behind her being deplatformed? I had no idea she was. Maybe her findings have been looked at by her peers and have been proven to be inaccurate? I don't know.

9. shankmcgank Yellow Card Yellow Card

Lol, no they don't.

Just ask Queen Lebron.

[​IMG]

10. Hadron90 Black Belt

Not to mention that the lone bat virus that is used to provide 'proof' that this comes from bats and isn't man-made, has only ever been isolated in that Wuhan lab. The Wuhan lab is who published that bat virus sequence. No one outside of that lab has ever had a sample of that bat virus.

11. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

I wonder what the proof is that it's impossible the virus escaped from the lab. Hard to conclude without some evidence.

Hadron90 likes this.
  12. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

What's the proof that it wasn't created by aliens on Mars?

13. Andy Capp 2GM/c^2 belt

What I say is if she is right and all the experts before who said it isn't man-made are wrong, I guess I'll just have to.... BWAHAHAHAHAH fuck Tucker Carlson and fuck some propagandist he found to say what he wants to hear and fuck you.
    i.e.
    That which can be asserted without evidence can be refuted without evidence and you suck for posting Tucker Carlson.

14. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

What's your point?

15. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

"Believe crazy CTs unless they are proved false" isn't a workable approach, as it actually leads to infinite possibilities, while an actually useful rule or belief narrows possibilities down.

HOLA likes this.
  16. SBJJ Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

lol at calling this a CT.

The new definition of a CT for a biased poster is anything that disagrees with his uneducated viewpoint

17. Krallang Pleb Double Yellow Card

Member the first coronavirus thread Version one, when talk was more civil. You know the first week or so. When video was released of overcrowded hospitals, dead and dying on the street, just some dudes welding people into apartment complexes.

"Officials" walking the streets with MOPP 4 and assault rifles.

Those were simpler times.

I mean most of you aren't cognizant of that fact that China shutdown all internal flights but allowed International travel at beginning of the Outbreak.

Fucking day 1 folks, were balls deep into day 259 by now. If you don't have your facts in order, get to lurking and the adults here might learn you a thing or two.

18. HOLA Silver Belt

My favorite example of this mindset is when they interviewed Q supporter at a Trump rally once, and this cow actually defended Q by stating, "there hasn't been any nonevidence yet!"

2:28

Jack V Savage likes this.
  19. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

You sound lost.

I'm asking for the evidence one would use to conclude the virus did not come from the nearby lab. Are you aware of any?

Then there's the question of if it came from the lab, has it been manipulated. Early stories were the scientific consensus was the wetmarket. Media pieces at the time made a point of saying the virus was not man made. But that would still allow for the virus escaping the lab. And last I knew they walked back the wetmarket theory.

What's the best evidence for your theory it came from space?

20. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

Right, I'm aware. I pointed out that, well, let me just quote it since you're the one who seems lost:

There's no evidence either that it came from space or that it was manmade or "manipulated," and neither theory can be disproved.