Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by HereticBD, Sep 15, 2020 at 7:40 PM.

1. Seano Hands of bone

Does saying things like this to people give you that special feeling real life doesn't?

2. Seano Hands of bone

From what I understand, the masks we're all using are basically useless against an airborne virus.

3. Hadron90 Black Belt

Haha, I too hate average people making average salaries. Fuck normal people.

4. Hadron90 Black Belt

There has been no studies demonstrating the effectiveness of masks in pandemic control.

5. Hadron90 Black Belt

Trump has said tons of times that there is evidence the virus was manufactured artificially in China. If you ask him again, he'll tell you the same thing again.

And other scientists have seen the same thing, and been censored the same way. Alina Chan's pre-print paper is famous for debunking the wet market theory, and was the first to propose an origin date of Sep 2019, which is no the most scientifically accepted one. Notice I said the paper is a pre-print though. It still hasn't been accepted for publication, because the paper also presents evidence that the virus was man-made.

6. D 1 Wrestler Look up to me

So what has trump done as a result?

7. nac386 Gold Belt

The consensus is that it is better than nothing.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

There has been quite a bit of research into the subject, actually, and the consensus is that wearing a mask is better than not wearing a mask.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7191114/#:~:text=The results indicate that surgical,influenza viruses from symptomatic individuals.&text=The use of N95 respirators,risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

it is the job of our infectious disease experts to sort through the mountains of data, and use them to make recommendations. I choose to follow the recommendations of people who know what they are talking about, because that seems like the logical stance to take.

8. Hadron90 Black Belt

The literature on coronavirus is still extremely immature and sparse, and you already pulling the "settled science" card?

She also has publications in Lancet and Nature. I guess this person with both an M.D. and Ph.D who has published 5 papers in Nature and has hundreds of citations can suddenly be ignored because she had to publish her anti-China results in a journal set up for Chinese dissidents.

9. Ophydian Black Belt

No, they don't. If you listened to the experts you'd know that early on they were not recommending masks out of fear of PPE shortages at hospitals coupled with the idea that during this time the country was under 80% lockdown and therefore people wouldn't need face masks.

10. Ophydian Black Belt

This sounds like something an uneducated Trump supporter would say at a tally because they have.

Andy Capp likes this.
  11. Hadron90 Black Belt

Done as a result of what? China's involvement with the coronavirus? Are you trolling? Or have you really not been paying attention to the new Cold War unfolding all year long?

12. OaklandIsMyCity Purple Belt

I thought everyone knew it was man made.

13. Fesaine Brown Belt

No she didn't, if she did then post the source. Also her "research paper" has already been dismissed and ridicule by actual scientists after it was published(fun fact: shes just a PhD student)

Seriously how dumb do you have to be to believe in this insane conspiracy? The fact that even the Pentagon themself has to come out and clarify that it's not man made prove how outlandish and ridiculous this conspiracy is.

14. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Is she actually a whistleblower tho?

Or just someone with an outside opinion? Because a whistleblower would be like someone who worked in the Wuhan lab saying “yeah, I was there when we had a suspected leak and covered it up.” This lady is just another person in the profession with no specific inside knowledge.

15. Hadron90 Black Belt

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.01.073262v1
    The lead author is affliated with both Harvard and MIT, so go and ridicule her, I guess.

EDIT:
    Sorry, I thought you were responding to a different post I made. This is the paper you asked for:
    https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X1_G1mhKg2z

16. Hadron90 Black Belt

She's a whistleblower because she was someone who warning the world about the dangers of the virus at a time when China had made it illegal to do so.

17. HomeCheese Black Belt

This is why it seems unlikely because certainly it has had an overall devistating affect on the global economy. If you sell stuff, wether made in China or not, you sell more stuff with a strong economy. You sell less stuff during a pamdenic.

No one get their jollies telling people to wear a mask.

Who are the people that profit from illness other than pharmaceutical companies?

18. Fesaine Brown Belt

LOL she work with Harvard students but that doesn't mean that she study at Havard. Do you even know how universities work?

Also here's her "" research"" paper

turn out its full of shit and non scientific. No wonder why her paper isn't even peer review, because it doesn't even count as science.

HomeCheese and HockeyBjj like this.
  19. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Is she someone with inside knowledge tho? Or just happens to be Chinese and is the same as any other educated virologist expert giving their opinion on the matter with the regularly available information?

Because a whistleblower is the former and would be a much bigger deal.

20. HomeCheese Black Belt

Fair enough but my point is that no one benefits from a pandemic. The economic and political backlash is enormous. If it was released from a lab then it was an accident.