Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

I honestly don't know because the experts say something different about masks every other week.

No, they don't. If you listened to the experts you'd know that early on they were not recommending masks out of fear of PPE shortages at hospitals coupled with the idea that during this time the country was under 80% lockdown and therefore people wouldn't need face masks.

From what I understand, the masks we're all using are basically useless against an airborne virus.

This sounds like something an uneducated Trump supporter would say at a tally because they have.

So what has trump done as a result?

Done as a result of what? China's involvement with the coronavirus? Are you trolling? Or have you really not been paying attention to the new Cold War unfolding all year long?

The literature on coronavirus is still extremely immature and sparse, and you already pulling the "settled science" card?

She also has publications in Lancet and Nature. I guess this person with both an M.D. and Ph.D who has published 5 papers in Nature and has hundreds of citations can suddenly be ignored because she had to publish her anti-China results in a journal set up for Chinese dissidents.
No she didn't, if she did then post the source. Also her "research paper" has already been dismissed and ridicule by actual scientists after it was published(fun fact: shes just a PhD student)

Seriously how dumb do you have to be to believe in this insane conspiracy? The fact that even the Pentagon themself has to come out and clarify that it's not man made prove how outlandish and ridiculous this conspiracy is.

Is she actually a whistleblower tho?

Or just someone with an outside opinion? Because a whistleblower would be like someone who worked in the Wuhan lab saying “yeah, I was there when we had a suspected leak and covered it up.” This lady is just another person in the profession with no specific inside knowledge.

No she didn't, if she did then post the sourceso her "research paper" has already been dismissed and ridicule by scientists after it was published.

Seriously how dumb do you have to be to believe in this insane conspiracy? The fact that even the Pentagon themself has to come out and clarify that it's not man made prove how outlandish and ridiculous this conspiracy is.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.01.073262v1
The lead author is affliated with both Harvard and MIT, so go and ridicule her, I guess.

EDIT:
Sorry, I thought you were responding to a different post I made. This is the paper you asked for:
https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X1_G1mhKg2z

Is she actually a whistleblower tho?

Or just someone with an outside opinion? Because a whistleblower would be like someone who worked in the Wuhan lab saying “yeah, I was there when we had a suspected leak and covered it up.” This lady is just another person in the profession with no specific inside knowledge.

She's a whistleblower because she was someone who warning the world about the dangers of the virus at a time when China had made it illegal to do so.

Those who sell things made in China online, those who make the things sold online, those who want the temp movement to call China out stopped, those who want to test out how much they are able to control society, those who benefit from small business owners being taken down, those who profit from illness and less healthy people in general, those wishing for a political change to a more establishment candidate who didn’t talk about giving America back to the people, those who have made hundreds of millions for themselves and their families off selling out America to china....... I could keep going.

This is why it seems unlikely because certainly it has had an overall devistating affect on the global economy. If you sell stuff, wether made in China or not, you sell more stuff with a strong economy. You sell less stuff during a pamdenic.

No one get their jollies telling people to wear a mask.

Who are the people that profit from illness other than pharmaceutical companies?

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.01.073262v1
The lead author is affliated with both Harvard and MIT, so go and ridicule her, I guess.
LOL she work with Harvard students but that doesn't mean that she study at Havard. Do you even know how universities work?

Also here's her "" research"" paper

turn out its full of shit and non scientific. No wonder why her paper isn't even peer review, because it doesn't even count as science.

She's a whistleblower because she was someone who warning the world about the dangers of the virus at a time when China had made it illegal to do so.

Is she someone with inside knowledge tho? Or just happens to be Chinese and is the same as any other educated virologist expert giving their opinion on the matter with the regularly available information?

Because a whistleblower is the former and would be a much bigger deal.

At the end of the day no one really knows and we have scientist saying both things. If someone forced me to bet I would place my bet on it being released from that lab. Just to much of a coincidence for me to brush it off.

Fair enough but my point is that no one benefits from a pandemic. The economic and political backlash is enormous. If it was released from a lab then it was an accident.

LOL she work with Harvard students but that doesn't mean that she study at Havard. Do you even know how universities work?

Also here's her "" research"" paper

turn out its full of shit and non scientific. No wonder why her paper isn't even peer review, because it doesn't even count as science.

So you don't understand what the paper is saying, and hadn't even seen it until 3 minutes ago when I posted it, but you read a three sentence dismissal on twitter from a single person and that's good enough for you to conclude that the paper should be censored from all platforms and this conversation should never be had?

Last edited:
So you don't understand what the paper is saying, and hadn't even seen it until 3 minutes ago when I posted it, but you read a two sentence dismissal on twitter and that's good enough for you to conclude that the paper should be censored from all platforms and this conservation should never be had?
Lol just stop. Actual and respected virologist like Kristian G Anderson actually read her "research" paper and debunked it piece by piece.

Lol just stop. Actual and respected virologist like Kristian G Anderson actually read her "research" paper and debunked it piece by piece.

Great. He made some twitter posts about it. So I guess the science is settled, this paper should be burned, she should be unpersoned or sent to a Xiajing labor camp, and no one should ever raise this question again. For some reason, I don't recall that being way science is supposed to work...

Great. He made some twitter posts about it. So I guess the science is settled, this paper should be burned, she should be unpersoned or sent to a Xiajing labor camp, and no one should ever raise this question again. For some reason, I don't recall that being way science is supposed to work...
I don't know about you but I trust a real and respected virologist like Anderson over a PhD student that work for Steve Bannon. Also don't like the majority of scientific community isn't against her, because it is. No one take her seriously other than some die hard Trump supporter like you.

And her paper isn't censored, people could actually read it online. Which is why she getting mocked left and right by scientists.

I don't know about you but I trust a real and respected virologist like Anderson over a PhD student that work for Steve Bannon.
Its not an issue about trust. This is a scientific issue. Open debate should be how these matters are settled. Not censorship.

Also don't like the majority of scientific community isn't against her, because it is. No one take her seriously other than some die hard Trump supporter like you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

You should read up on the scientific method. Nowhere in there does it say that if results are opposed by the majority, they should repressed and censored.

And her paper isn't censored, people could actually read it online. Which is why she getting mocked left and right by scientists.
She fled China because of political persecution. She would be disappeared if she posted her results while still living there. And here, social media platforms deplatformed her 2 days after paper was published. That's censorship. Social media moderators are not qualified to make determinations of the validity of her science.

Its not an issue about trust. This is a scientific issue. Open debate should be how these matters are settled. Not censorship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

You should read up on the scientific method. Nowhere in there does it say that if results are opposed by the majority, they should repressed and censored.

She fled China because of political persecution. She would be disappeared if she posted her results while still living there. And here, social media platforms deplatformed her 2 days after paper was published. That's censorship. Social media moderators are not qualified to make determinations of the validity of her science.
Fact don't care about your feeling. Her research and claim is full of shit, that's a fact supported by the majority of scientists. Go believe in these conspiracies all you want, but just don't expect other people to be as dumb as you.

Fact don't care about your feeling. Her research and claim is full of shit, that's a fact supported by the majority of scientists.
Its amazing that the millions of scientists in the world read her results, discussed them, and held a vote in 2 days. Science is truly amazing. Do you know when her sentencing is? I wonder if they'll send her to the labor camps, or just kill her outright.

Back