Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score

Blah, blah, blah, Tucker Carlson, yada, yada...

Take the partisan blinders off, and address what she claims. She's not a nobody. She's a Chinese virologist claiming the virus was man made, based on her own expertise. If you're gonna argue with her claims, bring more than "FOX News, LOL!"

What say you?

Take the partisan blinders off, and address what she claims. She's not a nobody. She's a Chinese virologist claiming the virus was man made, based on her own expertise. If you're gonna argue with her claims, bring more than "FOX News, LOL!"

What say you?

Leftists here hate Trump and love the CCP. This news totally vindicates Pompeo’s work

Of course it was made in the fkn giant covid virus lab right next to where they lied about it coming from. What the fk are people thinking?

Oh, and this will be item 378 I called from the very beginning. You’re welcome.

The scientists are concerned with solving the problem, not who is responsible. Trump is clearly not in on the cover up, as he has been calling out China at every turn.

Try again.
But she literally is saying what and how , cant a us scientist go verify this? I would think that would be important for trump to know. And if true what will he do? I guess nothing

When have leftists loved the CCP. You know the left hated the CCP from decades back, because of Tibet. And the left hates the CCP because of the Uighur situation.
Not any more. People like Creepy Joe and Comrade LeBron loves the CCP.

What say you?

When she says that Chinese government unleashed this to the world intentionally, Tucker has a really surprised look.

Eh, this is pretty flimsy. Here's a link to the article:

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X2Ddz1NlBeb

I'm not equipped to go through the meat and potatoes of the study (genetic sequencing and stuff like that) but the introduction alone raises some serious red flags:

It is noteworthy that scientific journals have clearly censored any dissenting opinions that suggest a non-natural origin of SARS-CoV-2.Because of this censorship, articles questioning either the natural origin of SARS-CoV-2 or the actual existence of RaTG13, although of high quality scientifically, can only exist as preprints or other non-peer-reviewed articles published on various online platforms.

<puh-lease75>

Cliffs anyone, I can’t sit through that accent.

Back