Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

I call BS. Why create such a mild virus?

Win the election and continue to fuck with them, unlike any American leader ever has.
Or get more Chinese patents for him and his kids. Maybe Jared can sell them more Visas.
As most things with Donny he says one thing and does another.

Even if she’s wrong, it’s beyond disturbing that our media attacked anyone who said we might want to look into the virus lab right next to where the virus originated.

I mean, really?

She's been saying this for a few months now but hasn't shown any proof. When is she planning on releasing it?

The scientists are concerned with solving the problem, not who is responsible. Trump is clearly not in on the cover up, as he has been calling out China at every turn.

Try again.

No, they're very concerned with the origins, as that will help them possibly mitigate future risks. Because as we keep on encroaching on wildlife, this can be expected to happen again.

Not any more. People like Creepy Joe and Comrade LeBron loves the CCP.

If you are going to claim LeBron loved the CCP just because he didn't take a stance that would hurt his career or economic opportunities then you gona have to say the whole American corporate world , the GOP, Wall Street, the Chamber of Commerce and the Dems all love the CCP. Bloomberg, Gates and Musk have all supported China. Nixon invited China into the Western economic World.

If you are going to claim LeBron loved the CCP just because he didn't take a stance that would hurt his career or economic opportunities then you gona have to say the whole American corporate world , the GOP, Wall Street, the Chamber of Commerce and the Dems all love the CCP. Bloomberg, Gates and Musk have all supported China. Nixon invited China into the Western economic World.
He loves the CCP more than the most cherished right - the 1st Amendment. Why deny and deflect instead of acknowledging? LeBron fan?

Imagine if the world actually finds out this covid shit was deliberately spread...

Man made or not it is obvious China deliberately tried to politicaly capitalize with their letters to different embassy and their initial grandstanding how they contained it.

The amount of Social media traffic praising Beijing etc.

Agnostic on her claims, for the time being. Will wait to see how her evidence is received by the Academic community.

Could have been a gain of function exercise that escaped containment or could have been a naturally occuring pathogen that escaped . Pathogens escaping and infecting / killing members of the general public has happened .

The innitial claims of it originating in the Wuhan Huanan seafood market is sketchy.

She's been saying this for a few months now but hasn't shown any proof. When is she planning on releasing it?
Her proof is the article I linked. It's not an investigative report (i.e. no hard evidence like leaked communications, stolen samples or any other spy movie juicy stuff), it's an analysis of the genome of the virus coupled with some circumstantial stuff like the Chinese government having studied similar viruses in the past (something other organizations like the CDC have also done, that being their job and all).

Again, looks pretty sketchy and I would never bat an eye at something like that before it's gone through peer review (which it hasn't, and probably won't).

When you're saying shit like "the scientific community is trying to silence me, the truth is out there" you're in the company of wackos like UFO experts, 9/11 truthers, Holocaust deniers, Bigfoot investigators etc...

Back