Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

I am of the opposit opinion that it was all natural got out of control due to corruption but when Beijang discovered it tney kept quite and turned it into a bioweapon by letting infected get off Wuhan and fly to your country

Yeah, that Beijing allowed travel from Wuhan to international locations but not from Wuhan to Chinese domestic locations is damning. I won't impute a motive but it's certainly at least depraved indifference.

Usually the term "whistleblower" is restricted to people involved in something revealing information they were privy to, or in the case of external whistleblowers, direct evidence they have uncovered. Not speculation.
In this case she really only qualifies as a "whistleblower" in terms of the initial downplaying of the pandemic and human to human transmission by authorities in Hong Kong.

Another Breitbart article? The first story on Fox wasn’t enough?
how has listening to their alternatives worked out for you, its got to be 75-0 if we were keeping an actual score

your tanked out fact-checkers can't even get a story right

I'm open to it, but need more.

She has the credentials, but so do the many scientists that have said this isn't man-made.

I think the right wing talking point is that China developed this virus, irresponsible released it, and then sandbagged for months despite knowing very well what they were dealing with, not that it is biological warfare. In essence, China is very much at fault here.

The left wing talking point has been as far as I can tell: it's racist to impute responsibility for the virus to China.
The left wing talking point is that the right wing is full of mask Karens and gullible idiots.

I have no idea if the virus 'came from a lab' but it wouldn't be the first time that pathogen got out of a lab. 30 yrs ago a bunch of monkeys with Ebola escaped a gov't lab in Reston, VA.

We're not talking about a tiny virus, we're talking about monkeys.

Really, honestly haven’t seen much racism accusation when China is being blamed over here.
The broader narrative around this issue is that saying "the China virus" is pointless xenophobia disguised as an overliteral description and irresponsible messaging towards a crowd that's already prone to hate crimes against their perceived enemies without the president saying stupid shit (think violence against Muslims after 9/11).

But sometimes you have to dumb it down so "that's racist" is the end product. Not ideal, but what can you do?

I've said since day one that this has to be intentional...nobody just gets that lucky. Cripples our economy...cripples trumps reelection....brings in their boy Biden

I've said since day one that this has to be intentional...nobody just gets that lucky. Cripples our economy...cripples trumps reelection....brings in their boy Biden

Surely there are easier ways to defeat Trump than unleashing a virus worldwide that effects the entire planet?

Bush's approval rating shot up to like 90% after 9/11. Presidential approvals can go up in times of national crisis. If Trump wasn't a complete cunt, and said something basic, like, I dunno, "This is a very serious virus and everybody needs to take precautions, but the United States has a great team of professionals working to find solutions, whose expertise I am going to defer to in this serious matter. I will keep the American people as up to date as possible on new developments," he would have seen his approval ratings rise.

The virus certainly isn't his fault. His response to it is.

95% of worlds scientists talk about climate change and conservatives don’t believe in it.

get one “scientist” on tucker Carlson and those very same conservatives believe anything that one person says. Without proof.

Releasing a man-made virus into the population seems like an extremely volatile and unpredictable strategy for accomplishing that goal.

And a crisis is generally good for a leader if handled with a modicum of competency. I guess it's not that crazy to bet on Trump shooting himself in the foot with a dismissive attitude, but a risk nonetheless.

The scientists are concerned with solving the problem, not who is responsible. Trump is clearly not in on the cover up, as he has been calling out China at every turn.

Try again.
Doesn't help that 10% of the CDC are Marxists and are probably hindering any progress we are making in this endeavor.

That means you would sound like either a cheese-eating surrender monkey or an uncultured swine depending on the language choice for the moment.

Learning English was a smart move.
Americans can't place my accent at all.

Back