Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

I would argue that we can examine a story even from untrusted sources and read between the lines to add it all up in totality. An information war is being waged on all fronts so just being casually dismissive could cost you perspective.

How in the fuck do you have dubs?

There were multiple whistleblowers including a chinese scientist from the very lab in Wuhan, who got killed/disappeared.
Can get you sources and his posts after work if anyone Needs them.

I call BS. Why create such a mild virus?

It's the first biological weapon of that scale. Of course it has to get tested, and possibly the test failed (they weren't able to contain the virus.)
Also the whistleblower from the Wuhan lab from January or February that I mentioned said they had 2 strains of the virus, one less infectious and one more. The more infectious one appeared in Italy and he even provided the genetic details of those 2 strains, and the data fit. He also said China already has the vaccine for the less deadly and infectious strain and possibly the worse one too.

Not sure how much of it is to be trusted, but he was verified as a Doctor working in that very lab and he was verified as missing afterwards.

Surely there are easier ways to defeat Trump than unleashing a virus worldwide that effects the entire planet?

Bush's approval rating shot up to like 90% after 9/11. Presidential approvals can go up in times of national crisis. If Trump wasn't a complete cunt, and said something basic, like, I dunno, "This is a very serious virus and everybody needs to take precautions, but the United States has a great team of professionals working to find solutions, whose expertise I am going to defer to in this serious matter. I will keep the American people as up to date as possible on new developments," he would have seen his approval ratings rise.

The virus certainly isn't his fault. His response to it is.

Really? How else could China have crippled our economy and thus trump?

We have federalism here in the US. Trump took some decisive action at the federal level but the governors had control of their state response.

Our country basically locked down for 2 months other than essential shit...what more did you want?

By CCP whistle-blower, you mean shady hack funded by Steve Bannon?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve...-push-study-claiming-china-manufactured-covid
Her status as a virologist would have no bearing on her ability to discern whether or not the original strain of the virus was man made, or just a naturally occurring virus that escaped for a lab with known security issues. No other virologist have made that determination, with some leaning the other way. She makes no mention of any Government connections, which I'd imagine only high level people in the CCP would be privy to. Nor does she claim to have any connection to the lab we thing the virus originated from.

That, and her shitty connections to partisan operatives, means that this is with walking definition of a nothingburger.

1/10 @HereticBD.

Alpha Dad is not impressed.
well_there_it_is_jurassic_park.gif

Color me shocked that the same people who have claimed covid19 is no worse than the flu are now convinced it was developed in a lab (like that makes sense).

"We designed this virus specifically to just be another flu," said the mad scientist.

I could care less where it originated from or whether it was natural or bio-engineered. What I care about is how our government, both local and state as well as federal, are exerting their authority during the pandemic in regards to my nations civil liberties.
From the start of the year up till now I have seen politicians make questionable judgments on what closes, what remains open, how many people can gather and where, whether masks are mandatory or recommended, how to address the economic fallout of these decisions, using the pandemic to effect ancillary changes they desire politically but are unrelated to the pandemic efforts themselves, etc.
From a societal standpoint I have seen reactions ranging from a casual, even contemptuous or violent, disregard for basic safety precautions to a draconian, even violent, demand for adherence to whatever measures are deemed appropriate by officials at any given time. All of the precautionary measures are also conveniently ignored when inconvenient by both parties for such things as social or political events.

No, I don't really care where it came from or why. I care about what it has exposed about my nations society and political leaders. I also care about the near criminal level of dependence on other nations for many basic or necessary goods that has been exposed. I care about what it has shown regarding exactly what businesses and work forces are necessary and which are not. I find it interesting in having shown us how easily the rich and famous faces we allow to influence our society can be tossed aside. I find it interesting in how its shown us how quickly an idle society can go all in on ideologies and activism resulting in chaos, destruction and violence. I find it interesting how its shown how quickly and thoroughly the media can be weaponized to achieve an outcome and much much lip service is paid to the ideas of freedom of speech, thought and expression.

Its shown me how tribal our society truly is and how thin the veneer of "civilized" behavior has become.

The scientists are concerned with solving the problem, not who is responsible. Trump is clearly not in on the cover up, as he has been calling out China at every turn.

Try again.

Trump has been calling out China at every turn to distract dumbasses from his incompetence. Judging by your posts, it's working.

If the virus was truly man-made in China, then I guess Trump must be a CCP lapdog, because he turned USA from being world #1 in pandemic-preparedness in 2019 to world #1 pandemic hotspot in 2020.

President Xi must be so proud of Trump.

Leftists here hate Trump and love the CCP. This news totally vindicates Pompeo’s work

And Trumptards here love Putin and Kim Jong-Un right? Because your daddy sure does.

It's hilarious how the Trumptards are now making this out to be some bio-warfare from China, and yet at the same time, they're the same idiots calling it a hoax.

It's hilarious how the Trumptards are now making this out to be some bio-warfare from China, and yet at the same time, they're the same idiots calling it a hoax.

Bio weapon....slim chance

Virus originating from a lab....almost certain. Like 98%

Hoax.....No

Overreaction by media and political fools....yes.

Rogan also had a guy talking about him and group of scientist believe it was man made. I think there's a lot of backlash with saying that kind of stuff though.

This thread is the epitome of America; anti science, anti education, stupidity, conspiracy theorist, idiotic.

Thread talks about COVID that is possibly man made, the same virus that has killed 1 million people worldwide.

@horc00: "Oh derp, Turmptards, derpa derp!!:

<Huh2>

Bio weapon....slim chance

Virus originating from a lab....almost certain. Like 98%

Hoax.....No

Overreaction by media and political fools....yes.

Lol I’ll let the medical professionals decide. Moron

Lol I’ll let the medical professionals decide. Moron
Too bad the left ignored Fauci's advice early on in regards to travel bans and distancing. Imagine if all you prophets had actually done what you claim was so obvious.

Blah, blah, blah, Tucker Carlson, yada, yada...

Take the partisan blinders off, and address what she claims. She's not a nobody. She's a Chinese virologist claiming the virus was man made, based on her own expertise. If you're gonna argue with her claims, bring more than "FOX News, LOL!"

What say you?

Tucker carlsons lawyer has told the courts that his client does not have any obligations to tell the truth. He specifically stated his client is not the New York Times and that his show is a commentary show. He said this in a court
“Would a reasonable viewer be coming here [to ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’] and thinking, ‘This is where I’m going to be hearing the news of the day’?” Fox News attorney Erin Murphy asked in a hearing-via-telephone on Wednesday, according to reporter Frank G. Runyeons’s story at Law360.com.
Fox attorneys think you a retard. And you prove them right every time. #maga#herpderp

https://www.sltrib.com/artsliving/2020/06/21/scott-d-pierce-fox/

Her status as a virologist would have no bearing on her ability to discern whether or not the original strain of the virus was man made, or just a naturally occurring virus that escaped for a lab with known security issues. No other virologist have made that determination, with some leaning the other way. She makes no mention of any Government connections, which I'd imagine only high level people in the CCP would be privy to. Nor does she claim to have any connection to the lab we thing the virus originated from.

That, and her shitty connections to partisan operatives, means that this is with walking definition of a nothingburger.

1/10 @HereticBD.

Alpha Dad is not impressed.

Plus she was on Tucker show which is State propaganda.

Back