Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

who the fuck is arguing it wasn't
Eh pretty much every single scientists and the Pentagon themself? I mean such a extraordinary claim require extraordinary proof that scientists couldn't find. And let's just that girl isn't doing a good job of it so far.

I mean her research paper was so horribly bad and bullshit that it's getting mocked left and right by actual scientists on twitter. I don't even think it count as a "research paper" because it's not even peer review.

It's almost as if you're too dumb to realize the majority of scientists already agree that it's not man made. You do realize scientists look into how Covid-19 was originated, right?

And here's a fun Fact, she's associated with Steve Bannon, in fact the bullshit "research paper" isn't even peer review and is published on a "institute" that's controlled by Bannon. You know the guy same that has been charged with fraud for scamming Trump supporters?

This entire situation is a result of FB and other sources cramming fake news down the throats of people who are already highly sensitive to Trump rhetoric about China.

This entire situation is a result of FB and other sources cramming fake news down the throats of people who are already highly sensitive to Trump rhetoric about China.
Good thing, literally no one believe this shit outside of sherdog. The majority of people, including conservative on Twitter and reddit already know that this story is full of shit.

I saw a quote from a scientist who said the chances of COVID-19's protein sequence (?) occurring naturally is about as likely as a tornado tearing through a junkyard and assembling a fully functional airplane.

I have seem vids where other scientists say it was likely naturally formed. Who would benefit from doing this all on purpose? I just don't see how anyone is better off now.

At the end of the day no one really knows and we have scientist saying both things. If someone forced me to bet I would place my bet on it being released from that lab. Just to much of a coincidence for me to brush it off.

The virus origins are from China but the death toll is on us all. Do you believe Trumps action toward masks have an impact on the death toll?
I honestly don't know because the experts say something different about masks every other week.

I honestly don't know because the experts say something different about masks every other week.

Not really. Seano, your brain is a 45 k a year mind. Leave the thinking to the experts please. You lack capacity

This is a really, really bad reason to disregard scientific information. Even if some details change or adjust as research is done, there is a very clear consensus on many things.

Not really. Seano, your brain is a 45 k a year mind. Leave the thinking to the experts please. You lack capacity
Does saying things like this to people give you that special feeling real life doesn't?

This is a really, really bad reason to disregard scientific information. Even if some details change or adjust as research is done, there is a very clear consensus on many things.
From what I understand, the masks we're all using are basically useless against an airborne virus.

There has been no studies demonstrating the effectiveness of masks in pandemic control.

Cant US scientists see what she sees though? Is trump in on the cover up?

Trump has said tons of times that there is evidence the virus was manufactured artificially in China. If you ask him again, he'll tell you the same thing again.

And other scientists have seen the same thing, and been censored the same way. Alina Chan's pre-print paper is famous for debunking the wet market theory, and was the first to propose an origin date of Sep 2019, which is no the most scientifically accepted one. Notice I said the paper is a pre-print though. It still hasn't been accepted for publication, because the paper also presents evidence that the virus was man-made.

Trump has said tons of times that there is evidence the virus was manufactured artificially in China. If you ask him again, he'll tell you the same thing again.

And other scientists have seen the same thing, and been censored the same way. Alina Chan's pre-print paper is famous for debunking the wet market theory, and was the first to propose an origin date of Sep 2019, which is no the most scientifically accepted one. Notice I said the paper is a pre-print though. It still hasn't been accepted for publication, because the paper also presents evidence that the virus was man-made.
So what has trump done as a result?

From what I understand, the masks we're all using are basically useless against an airborne virus.

The consensus is that it is better than nothing.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

There has been no studies demonstrating the effectiveness of masks in pandemic control.

There has been quite a bit of research into the subject, actually, and the consensus is that wearing a mask is better than not wearing a mask.
The results indicate that surgical face masks could prevent transmission of human coronaviruses and influenza viruses from symptomatic individuals.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7191114/#:~:text=The results indicate that surgical,influenza viruses from symptomatic individuals.&text=The use of N95 respirators,risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

it is the job of our infectious disease experts to sort through the mountains of data, and use them to make recommendations. I choose to follow the recommendations of people who know what they are talking about, because that seems like the logical stance to take.

It's almost as if you're too dumb to realize the majority of scientists already agree that it's not man made. You do realize scientists look into how Covid-19 was originated, right?
The literature on coronavirus is still extremely immature and sparse, and you already pulling the "settled science" card?

And here's a fun Fact, she's associated with Steve Bannon, in fact the bullshit "research paper" isn't even peer review and is published on a "institute" that's controlled by Bannon. You know the guy same that has been charged with fraud for scamming Trump supporters?

She also has publications in Lancet and Nature. I guess this person with both an M.D. and Ph.D who has published 5 papers in Nature and has hundreds of citations can suddenly be ignored because she had to publish her anti-China results in a journal set up for Chinese dissidents.

Back