Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

Its amazing that the millions of scientists in the world read her results, discussed them, and held a vote in 2 days. Science is truly amazing. Do you know when her sentencing is? I wonder if they'll send her to the labor camps, or just kill her outright.
Look man, no amount of whining on sherdogis going to change the truth. Because at the end of the day, this conspiracy will go away in a few day no one will give a shit about her after that. And there's nothing you can do about no matter how much you invest in this conspiracy.

Look man, no amount of whining on sherdogis going to change the truth. Because at the end of the day, this conspiracy will go away in a few day no one will give a shit about her after that. And there's nothing you can do about no matter how much you invest in this conspiracy.
What made you like this? What compels a person to want to censor and erase, instead of embrace the seeking of knowledge and open debate?

Fair enough but my point is that no one benefits from a pandemic. The economic and political backlash is enormous. If it was released from a lab then it was an accident.

I believe it was most likely an accident as well if it was released from a lab.

Right wing: wow we are being censored ! We are being fact checked for telling lies and pushing theories without evidence or factz

Trump in 2020, Tucker in 2024. Keep America Great and keep the Red Fucks in Beijing in line.

<RomeroSalute>

Too bad Trump is as weak as the rest of the world leaders. Has not done anything material to the ChiComs.

Right wing: wow we are being censored ! We are being fact checked for telling lies and pushing theories without evidence or factz

This is the most retarded take yet. A successful Ph.D scientist with publications in multiple top journals flees China because of political persecution due to their findings, comes to America, and is deplatformed from multiple social media sites two days after publishing their findings, and you think this is a complaint about fact checkers? Be a better human.

Fact don't care about your feeling. Her research and claim is full of shit, that's a fact supported by the majority of scientists. Go believe in these conspiracies all you want, but just don't expect other people to be as dumb as you.

You fucking lost dude. You have been reduced to sounding like a child throwing a temper tantrum

This is the most retarded take yet. A successful Ph.D scientist with publications in multiple top journals flees China because of political persecution due to their findings, comes to America, and is deplatformed from multiple social media sites two days after publishing their findings, and you think this is a complaint about fact checkers? Be a better human.

Wait you mean the PhD student? The one who hasn’t had her claims independently verified by other scientists? The one funded by Bannon?

Blah, blah, blah, Tucker Carlson, yada, yada...

Take the partisan blinders off, and address what she claims. She's not a nobody. She's a Chinese virologist claiming the virus was man made, based on her own expertise. If you're gonna argue with her claims, bring more than "FOX News, LOL!"

What say you?

I mean there have been plenty of other viroligists world wide claiming the opposite. So it is strange that there is just this one that is from China claiming it to be man made. What are her credentials? Seems odd that so many have claimed the opposite and after all this time this one lone virologist is making this claim now. Oh and FOX NEWZZZ, LOL!!!!

I mean there have been plenty of other viroligists world wide claiming the opposite. So it is strange that there is just this one that is from China claiming it to be man made. What are her credentials? Seems odd that so many have claimed the opposite and after all this time this one lone virologist is making this claim now. Oh and FOX NEWZZZ, LOL!!!!

I guess its settled science then. All research on this virus discovered not even a year ago has been handed directly from God, and is written in stone and will be forever unchanging. Instead of judging new work on its merits, and allowing scientists to have an open discussion about it, any theory conflicting with the current ones should be suppressed and those scientists should be deplatformed.

I guess its settled science then. All research on this virus discovered not even a year ago has been handed directly from God, and is written in stone and will be forever unchanging. Instead of judging new work on its merits, and allowing scientists to have an open discussion about it, any theory conflicting with the current ones should be suppressed and those scientists should be deplatformed.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-lab-manmade-myth-debunked-2020-6

No retard. They should continue to do their work on the virus. But when most are saying that it was not man made I agree with the consensus just like with climate change. Why would you believe one guy over hundreds or thousands?

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-lab-manmade-myth-debunked-2020-6

No retard. They should continue to do their work on the virus. But when most are saying that it was not man made I agree with the consensus just like with climate change. Why would you believe one guy over hundreds or thousands?

I don't believe anyone over anyone. I'm arguing that it is wrong to deplatform scientists for political reasons. I didn't think this would controversial on an American website, but some of you are much further gone than I could have imagined. She is a scientist. She is presenting scientific data. The appropriate response is for other scientists to take a look, and critique it. Maybe she has pointed out something that they have missed, or maybe they will find flaws in her work, and she will have to respond and defend herself. Its how science works. Saying "Well, some other people already published something contradictory, so sorry, you can't have a Twitter account anymore", is going to lead to new dark ages.

And this is year 1 of Coronavirus. Nothing is "settled science". No one knows where coronavirus came from.

I don't believe anyone over anyone. I'm arguing that it is wrong to deplatform scientists for political reasons. I didn't think this would controversial on an American website, but some of you are much further gone than I could have imagined. She is a scientist. She is presenting scientific data. The appropriate response is for other scientists to take a look, and critique it. Maybe she has pointed out something that they have missed, or maybe they will find flaws in her work, and she will have to respond and defend herself. Its how science works. Saying "Well, some other people already published something contradictory, so sorry, you can't have a Twitter account anymore", is going to lead to new dark ages.

And this is year 1 of Coronavirus. Nothing is "settled science". No one knows where coronavirus came from.

Did I try and deplatform anyone dummy? What the fuck are you arguing against here Don Quixote? All I said is she is one voice and I am taking the consensus over 1 voice. I don't give a fuck who's side you take. And if she found something and the majority of other scientists go over her work and confirm her findings then great. Until then she is one voice.

Did I try and deplatform anyone dummy? What the fuck are you arguing against here Don Quixote? All I said is she is one voice and I am taking the consensus over 1 voice. I don't give a fuck who's side you take. And if she found something and the majority of other scientists go over her work and confirm her findings then great. Until then she is one voice.

Why do you post like that? I'm nothing but civil with, and you post like you just walked in on me fucking your mom. This scientist is deplatformed. She has had to flee China because of political persecution. She comes to America, publishes her results, and two days later is banned from Twitter, and Facebook puts an "inaccurate facts" tag on her video.

Her status as a virologist would have no bearing on her ability to discern whether or not the original strain of the virus was man made, or just a naturally occurring virus that escaped for a lab with known security issues.

In the video below it's dicussed why it's unlikely the virus is 100% natural.

I have seem vids where other scientists say it was likely naturally formed. Who would benefit from doing this all on purpose? I just don't see how anyone is better off now.

I'm sure quite a few nations conduct research for various purposes. My view is China was conducting research and it accidentally escaped.

Brett Weinstein (an evolutionary biologist and far from a right-wing conspiracy theorist) has this guy on and the conversation was pretty fascinating. I don't have the science background to do anything but go with the most convincing story. It's dubious that the virus just so happened to turn up next to a lab working on similar ones.

They discuss this paper, but for a layman the discussion is much easier to understand.

Why do you post like that? I'm nothing but civil with, and you post like you just walked in on me fucking your mom. This scientist is deplatformed. She has had to flee China because of political persecution. She comes to America, publishes her results, and two days later is banned from Twitter, and Facebook puts an "inaccurate facts" tag on her video.

Why the fuck are you quoting me like I am the one behind her being deplatformed? I had no idea she was. Maybe her findings have been looked at by her peers and have been proven to be inaccurate? I don't know.

Back