Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by HereticBD, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Hadron90 Black Belt

So you don't understand what the paper is saying, and hadn't even seen it until 3 minutes ago when I posted it, but you read a three sentence dismissal on twitter from a single person and that's good enough for you to conclude that the paper should be censored from all platforms and this conversation should never be had?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 12:53 PM
    ITsallinthegifs likes this.
  2. Fesaine Brown Belt

Lol just stop. Actual and respected virologist like Kristian G Anderson actually read her "research" paper and debunked it piece by piece.

iwannabeadored likes this.
  3. Hadron90 Black Belt

Great. He made some twitter posts about it. So I guess the science is settled, this paper should be burned, she should be unpersoned or sent to a Xiajing labor camp, and no one should ever raise this question again. For some reason, I don't recall that being way science is supposed to work...

4. Fesaine Brown Belt

I don't know about you but I trust a real and respected virologist like Anderson over a PhD student that work for Steve Bannon. Also don't like the majority of scientific community isn't against her, because it is. No one take her seriously other than some die hard Trump supporter like you.

And her paper isn't censored, people could actually read it online. Which is why she getting mocked left and right by scientists.

5. MusclesMarinara Friends with Bigfoot

nothing kills a hard on like that accent.

6. Hadron90 Black Belt

Its not an issue about trust. This is a scientific issue. Open debate should be how these matters are settled. Not censorship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

You should read up on the scientific method. Nowhere in there does it say that if results are opposed by the majority, they should repressed and censored.

She fled China because of political persecution. She would be disappeared if she posted her results while still living there. And here, social media platforms deplatformed her 2 days after paper was published. That's censorship. Social media moderators are not qualified to make determinations of the validity of her science.

7. Fesaine Brown Belt

Fact don't care about your feeling. Her research and claim is full of shit, that's a fact supported by the majority of scientists. Go believe in these conspiracies all you want, but just don't expect other people to be as dumb as you.

8. Hadron90 Black Belt

Its amazing that the millions of scientists in the world read her results, discussed them, and held a vote in 2 days. Science is truly amazing. Do you know when her sentencing is? I wonder if they'll send her to the labor camps, or just kill her outright.

9. Fesaine Brown Belt

Look man, no amount of whining on sherdogis going to change the truth. Because at the end of the day, this conspiracy will go away in a few day no one will give a shit about her after that. And there's nothing you can do about no matter how much you invest in this conspiracy.

10. Hadron90 Black Belt

What made you like this? What compels a person to want to censor and erase, instead of embrace the seeking of knowledge and open debate?

11. Rocco Siffredi Purple Belt

when you disappear I will start believing you.....

12. StoneColdSteveAustin Green Belt

There is nothing too stupid for a modern day republican to believe in.

13. method115 Titanium Belt

I believe it was most likely an accident as well if it was released from a lab.

14. iwannabeadored Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Right wing: wow we are being censored ! We are being fact checked for telling lies and pushing theories without evidence or factz

15. SammyPops Gold Belt

Too bad Trump is as weak as the rest of the world leaders. Has not done anything material to the ChiComs.

16. Hadron90 Black Belt

This is the most retarded take yet. A successful Ph.D scientist with publications in multiple top journals flees China because of political persecution due to their findings, comes to America, and is deplatformed from multiple social media sites two days after publishing their findings, and you think this is a complaint about fact checkers? Be a better human.

17. SBJJ Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Lol. The irony of this post considering what this thread is about.

I have to conclude you are drunk or wear a helmet while in public

Hadron90 likes this.
  18. SBJJ Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You fucking lost dude. You have been reduced to sounding like a child throwing a temper tantrum

brother mouzone and Hadron90 like this.
  19. iwannabeadored Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Wait you mean the PhD student? The one who hasn’t had her claims independently verified by other scientists? The one funded by Bannon?

20. AndroidRage Yellow Card Yellow Card

I mean there have been plenty of other viroligists world wide claiming the opposite. So it is strange that there is just this one that is from China claiming it to be man made. What are her credentials? Seems odd that so many have claimed the opposite and after all this time this one lone virologist is making this claim now. Oh and FOX NEWZZZ, LOL!!!!