Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

I could care less where it originated from or whether it was natural or bio-engineered. What I care about is how our government, both local and state as well as federal, are exerting their authority during the pandemic in regards to my nations civil liberties.
From the start of the year up till now I have seen politicians make questionable judgments on what closes, what remains open, how many people can gather and where, whether masks are mandatory or recommended, how to address the economic fallout of these decisions, using the pandemic to effect ancillary changes they desire politically but are unrelated to the pandemic efforts themselves, etc.
From a societal standpoint I have seen reactions ranging from a casual, even contemptuous or violent, disregard for basic safety precautions to a draconian, even violent, demand for adherence to whatever measures are deemed appropriate by officials at any given time. All of the precautionary measures are also conveniently ignored when inconvenient by both parties for such things as social or political events.

No, I don't really care where it came from or why. I care about what it has exposed about my nations society and political leaders. I also care about the near criminal level of dependence on other nations for many basic or necessary goods that has been exposed. I care about what it has shown regarding exactly what businesses and work forces are necessary and which are not. I find it interesting in having shown us how easily the rich and famous faces we allow to influence our society can be tossed aside. I find it interesting in how its shown us how quickly an idle society can go all in on ideologies and activism resulting in chaos, destruction and violence. I find it interesting how its shown how quickly and thoroughly the media can be weaponized to achieve an outcome and much much lip service is paid to the ideas of freedom of speech, thought and expression.

Its shown me how tribal our society truly is and how thin the veneer of "civilized" behavior has become.

Agree.

I mean we have know that communist China made this in their Wuhan lab back in February. Not really shocking

Wrong
The outbreak started in September 2019. Technically it was between August-September 2019.
No one took it seriously until February 2020.
Testing for the virus in America didn't roll out until May 2020.

There's a definite connection between his political radicalization (he's pretty much openly a fascist now) and his belief in kooky CTs, which is actually pretty normal.

Yeah he’s really wacky now. Somethitn must’ve happened to him in real life that pushed him over the edge like this.

@Cubo de Sangre

You are now a full on fascist because you are against censorship of ideas.

Only in the War Room

They seem to have concluded it couldn't have come from the lab but can't produce any reasoning for it (well, other than trying to cast political aspersions).

Wrong
The outbreak started in September 2019. Technically it was between August-September 2019.
No one took it seriously until February 2020.
Testing for the virus in America didn't roll out until May 2020.
Wrong!

Communist China has had it since 2019. But the public didn't really know till February that China was doing all that.

They seem to have concluded it couldn't have come from the lab but can't produce any reasoning for it (well, other than trying to cast political aspersions).

At this point there is FAR more ACTUAL evidence this escaped a lab. But Trump implied it did so they have to instinctively be against even the thought of it.

Its as if they can no longer think for themselves

Then step aside while interested parties weigh the evidence. You're just dumbing the conversation down by accusing people of CT's when you yourself have no facts to present.

When no facts are present, the quality of discussion is raised by acknowledging that leaping to crazy CTs is not rational. Your attempts to create a kind of echo chamber, where nutters just encourage each other to develop ever-more outlandish theories, if successful, would dumb the conversation down far more than the repetition of a few important principles.

What's the proof that it wasn't created by aliens on Mars?

This is stupid.

A Chinese lab with a reputation for lax security measures that happens to study coronaviruses from bats is located a few hundred yards from the ostensible ground zero. Comparing that to saying it is from Mars is inapt. There is no hard evidence that this virus is from that lab, but there's quite a bit of circumstantial evidence. It's a viable theory.

This is stupid.

A Chinese lab with a reputation for lax security measures that happens to study coronaviruses from bats is located a few hundred yards from the ostensible ground zero. Comparing that to saying it is from Mars is inapt. There is no hard evidence that this virus is from that lab, but there's quite a bit of circumstantial evidence. It's a viable theory.

Those aren't facts, according to him.

Sounds like you just haven't followed the story. Some of us have and opinions have been formed.

Go cry to mommy if you don't like it.

No, you have no facts, and your opinions are formed on the basis of a kind of hysteria that other lunatics here are feeding into. You can continue to whine yourself if you don't like people throwing the cold water of reason on your delusions. It would be better if you made some attempt to be more rational, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's supposed to be. It exactly mirrors the thinking of the nutters in this thread, but it comes from a different angle so they can actually see themselves in the mirror. But they have to look.

No, equating claims that the virus escaped from a local coronavirus lab with lax containment procedures with claiming it came from Mars is inapt. Your silly example is not a mirror image of their hypothesis.

There's nothing nutty about the lab escape theory. It is sound and probable, though unproven. The defensiveness so much of the left is displaying on this subject is odd.

No, equating claims that the virus escaped from a local coronavirus lab with lax containment procedures with claiming it came from Mars is inapt. Your silly example is not a mirror image of their hypothesis.

There's nothing nutty about the lab escape theory. It is sound and probable, though unproven. The defensiveness so much of the left is displaying on this subject is odd.

Yes, it's "the left being defensive" rather than "normies thinking that this kind of joint role-playing game is stupid."

Back