Social CCP WHISTLEBLOWER: COVID-19 Was Man Made

Blah, blah, blah, Tucker Carlson, yada, yada...

Take the partisan blinders off, and address what she claims. She's not a nobody. She's a Chinese virologist claiming the virus was man made, based on her own expertise. If you're gonna argue with her claims, bring more than "FOX News, LOL!"

What say you?

Hasn’t the evidence indicated that the virus was likely due to unsafe lab conditions? Biological cursors and a history of a lab using unsafe practices regarding covid has been reported for years.

How is it relevant? I think China should be held liable for their mishandling as well as trump and every other perverted leader.

When have leftists loved the CCP. You know the left hated the CCP from decades back, because of Tibet. And the left hates the CCP because of the Uighur situation.

Certain posters here. The ones with legit TDS. Or CCP shills like Bloomberg

I would not categorize it as love, it is economic self serving public relations, same thing Corporate America does.

I am not a LeBron fan, I don't even watch basketball, never have.

Jared Kushner's family tried to sell US green cards to wealthy Chinese; does that mean they love the CCP ?

The Kushner family hopes to lure investments from wealthy business owners in China with the promise of American visas.

Nicole Kushner Meyer, the sister of White House adviser and President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, spoke at an event in Beijing on Saturday. She was marketing a Kushner-owned property in New Jersey -- invest in the development and get into the United States on a so-called EB-5 visa.

The EB-5 visa allows immigrants a path to a green card if they invest more than $500,000 in a project that creates jobs in the United States.

An ad for the event, held at a Ritz-Carlton hotel, said "Invest $500,000 and immigrate to the United States."

https://money.cnn.com/2017/05/06/news/jared-kushner-nicole-family-event/index.html

And why do you and others on the right focus on LeBron instead of the big fish, Corporate America , Nixon and several US administrations. Is it because the right just hates Black celebs , unless they tell the rightwing what they want to hear.
Kushner might be one of the very few people on Earth who is a bigger cunt than LeBron.

And when I say love I don’t mean love in a positive sense, I mean self-interested devotion. (If that wasn’t already obvious)

When have leftists loved the CCP. You know the left hated the CCP from decades back, because of Tibet. And the left hates the CCP because of the Uighur situation.

TBH, I have seen a ton more of concern from the left over Covid being called the China Virus than those two issues.

Australian scientists found the virus samples from earliest Covid patients similar to previous SAR viruses at later stage where it's already mutated to easily infect human rather than bats.

I don't believe in the man-made argument. It's the same argument that detractors love to quickly dismiss as "far fetched" or Conspiratorial.

I'll always stick to the simplest Occam's razor argument.

That the virus originated from Bats. That the virology lab in Wuhan was studying various corona viruses in that lab that originated from bats. This even mentioned long before in a national geographic article.

Then some goober researcher got infected. They didn't follow a logical proper containment protocol. And then, BOOM! A pandemic is born.

It's simple, and straight forward. No bio-engineering needed. I'm sure there's plenty of undiscovered viruses within the obscure jungle animal population that have yet to be discovered.

Trying to force "man-made" into the equation actually allows manipulative individuals to dismiss the whole Wuhan lab premise completely. Because people are too easily manipulated by the argument, "If it came from a lab, it must be man-made!"

I speak French, but Dutch is my mother tongue. I think Dutch accent is the worst, imo.

To clarify, Belgian Dutch is very different from Dutch....Dutch.
tenor.gif

Her status as a virologist would have no bearing on her ability to discern whether or not the original strain of the virus was man made, or just a naturally occurring virus that escaped for a lab with known security issues. No other virologist have made that determination, with some leaning the other way. She makes no mention of any Government connections, which I'd imagine only high level people in the CCP would be privy to. Nor does she claim to have any connection to the lab we thing the virus originated from.

That, and her shitty connections to partisan operatives, means that this is with walking definition of a nothingburger.

1/10 @HereticBD.

Alpha Dad is not impressed.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/09/15/latest_news/1600196698_232755.html

So, this is her paper. It is relevant that she is hardly a disinterested party in so far as the CCP is concerned. Whenever submitting a paper for publishing, and whenever becoming a reviewer for a paper, you must disclose any potential conflicts of interest. The paper was published on something called zenodo. The site is down at the moment.

The article also summarises the paper's findings:

The first of these states: “The genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 is suspiciously similar to that of a bat coronavirus discovered by military laboratories in the Third Military Medical University (Chongqing, China) and the Research Institute for Medicine of Nanjing Command (Nanjing, China.”

The second line of evidence presented goes on to say: “The receptor-binding motif (RBM) within the Spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which determines the host specificity of the virus, resembles that of SARS-CoV from the 2003 epidemic in a suspicious manner. Genomic evidence suggests that the RBM has been genetically manipulated.”

The third finding laid out by Yan and her team states: “SARS-CoV-2 contains a unique furin-cleavage site in its Spike protein, which is known to greatly enhance viral infectivity and cell tropism. Yet, this cleavage site is completely absent in this particular class of coronaviruses found in nature. In addition, rare codons associated with this additional sequence suggest the strong possibility that this furin-cleavage site is not the product of natural evolution and could have been inserted into the SARS-CoV-2 genome artificially by techniques other than simple serial passage or multi-strain recombination events inside co-infected tissue cultures or animals.”

I don't have the scientific training to evaluate these claims critically. I suspect nobody in this thread does.

Here's an earlier paper on the origins of Sars Cov 2

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

The big claim made in this first paper, that I'm unsure how this new paper gets around is this:

''However, the genetic data irrefutably show that SARS-CoV-2 is not derived from any previously used virus backbone''

Her status as a virologist would have no bearing on her ability to discern whether or not the original strain of the virus was man made, or just a naturally occurring virus that escaped for a lab with known security issues. No other virologist have made that determination, with some leaning the other way. She makes no mention of any Government connections, which I'd imagine only high level people in the CCP would be privy to. Nor does she claim to have any connection to the lab we thing the virus originated from.

That, and her shitty connections to partisan operatives, means that this is with walking definition of a nothingburger.

1/10 @HereticBD.

Alpha Dad is not impressed.
Honestly, I’m not overly impressed by this lady. I don’t buy what she says because she’s saying it.

I still know the virus cams from the lab, one way or the other, and that the literally now stupid left leaning media pretending it was a “conspiracy theory” to recognize the common sense likelihood of that should literally be the end of them.

Last edited:
how has listening to their alternatives worked out for you, its got to be 75-0 if we were keeping an actual score

your tanked out fact-checkers can't even get a story right

No but really, you are falling for fake news. FB algorithms have you by the nuts and keep spoon feeding you shit. Get off social media while you have the chance.

Honestly, I’m not overly impressed by this lady. I don’t buy what she says because she’s saying it.

I still know the virus cams from the lab, ind way it the other, and that the literally now stupid left leaning media pretending it was a “conspiracy theory” to recognize the common sense likelihood of that should literally be the end of them.

This lady makes the “China” counter intel flags come out in a huge way.

Back