Crime CBS dun goofed - posts and then deletes ad advocating assassination of President Trump

Nazi is the lefts word for anyone they disagree with.

It’s reached the same level as racist.

The Nazi and race card have lost all real meaning or insult value.

Would you travel back in time and throw baby Trump off a 3rd story balcony?

giphy.gif

Would you travel back in time and throw baby Trump off a 3rd story balcony?

giphy.gif
Make (the Mall of) America Great Again?

No it would be wrong to throw any baby off a balcony, even if it was only the 2nd story. We need to defeat babies at the ballot box, not with violence.

I'll leave it to you to be puzzled by my clear statement. Good lord.
Read:

For such a small fringe element, why does the media and general populace keep calling people 'Nazis' ?

Because they are white supremacists, speak about Hitler, and cover their bodies in swastikas. Really?
The "people" Sketch is referring to are not neo-nazi prison gangs tatted up with swastikas and heiling Hitler. She is referring to regular conservatives and Trump supporters who have been demonized as "nazis" by the media and the left. You are puzzled by your own conversation.

CBS?

Jesus Christ. Where's the "Punch a Black Gangsta" commercial from FOX?

Holy shit.

I wonder how they'd feel about a "punch a communist" movement. The communist body count, labor camp detention number, and rights stripped from citizens is a lot higher than nazis, and they usually self-identify rather than having to randomly accuse people for thinking women don't have dicks.

Because they are white supremacists, speak about Hitler, and cover their bodies in swastikas. Really?
Nazis and white supremacists never went away. They have massive influence in the prison system, particularly.

Ah, so the recommendation is for hipsters and actors to start picking fights with prison gangs? I'm sure that'll turn out well.

I don't even think Aryan Brotherhood are actual white supremacists. I believe it's more or less a protection club to avoid getting stabbed by a sharpened toothbrush handle by black and Mexican gangs.

Read:

The "people" Sketch is referring to are not neo-nazi prison gangs tatted up with swastikas and heiling Hitler. She is referring to regular conservatives and Trump supporters who have been demonized as "nazis" by the media and the left. You are puzzled by your own conversation.

Did you just refer to me as 'she' ?

If they had dared do that to Emperor Obama, they would have been crucified as white supremacists. Remember, folks, controlling the narrative and your access to facts is how leftists get away with their insanity. Keep calling them on it.

Nazi is the lefts word for anyone they disagree with.

It’s reached the same level as racist.

The Nazi and race card have lost all real meaning or insult value.
"Trump is a Nazi!
Trump is too friendly with Israel!"

{<doc}

"Trump is a Nazi!
Trump is too friendly with Israel!"

{<doc}
That's why I think they don't know who the nazis or even Hitler were. Obviously the propagandists at the top know what they're doing, but the average Antifa junkie...I don't think they know.

I bet this gets dumped before that happens.

Yes, Computer Fogie sent me a message indicating that posting any reasonable facts or discussion that contradicts the leftist, anti-white narrative will be deemed 'racist' and canned. What a beta cuck piece of shit that guy and all leftist hacks are. I bet he is a complete loser IRL or he wouldn't have such a hard on to quash real American thoughts.

Read:

Except the media is not blanket labeling anyone nazis. That's an odd fabrication that exists nowhere but in the heads of you hard right oddities who can't see the difference between some Berkeley student group and all of the media.

Except the media is not blanket labeling anyone nazis. That's an odd fabrication that exists nowhere but in the heads of you hard right oddities who can't see the difference between some Berkeley student group and all of the media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back