Crime CBS dun goofed - posts and then deletes ad advocating assassination of President Trump

Oh this shit cracks me up.

It just shows how detached the demographics folks are from reality when they talk about POC, and brown folk uniting.

Anyone from the west coast that knows black folk, and Mexicans, knows that they don't see themselves as POC under one banner.

Oh, and Asians and blacks seem to be oil and water. From my experience in Sac, LA and the Bay area.

starting to make sense why my video of a neo-nazi ko was reported now, how else could you guys move the goalposts to make this about all trump supporters? downplay the numbers if it please, but the fact there are any americans flying the crooked cross(other than ww2 victory poses) is baffling.

Mtfxgvp.jpg

guy in the bottom pic needs a good backhander off his grandfather

This is bad. This just opens up politics to Street violence. MSM is pushing some awful stuff. Especially since everything on the right is considered Nazi.

They were clips from the MSM.

Is this really how your brain works?

You brought up a contention with the media always using the word nazi to describe everyone, then provided a spliced up Mark Dice video, absent context, complete with music befitting collection time at a church in which the word Nazi was not even used. Most of the instances int he video were speaking of racism, which is a perfectly acceptable contention when speaking of Trump supporters.

You chucklefucks move the goalpost, as if anyone is stating all trump supporters are nazis, and you do so while bringing up Maxine Waters or someone else speaking of shaming someone when you see them. Do you know anything about the period in which our nation was founded whatsoever? Fucking pussies.

You brought up a contention with the media always using the word nazi to describe everyone, then provided a spliced up Mark Dice video, absent context, complete with music befitting collection time at a church in which the word Nazi was not even used. Most of the instances int he video were speaking of racism, which is a perfectly acceptable contention when speaking of Trump supporters.

You chucklefucks move the goalpost, as if anyone is stating all trump supporters are nazis, and you do so while bringing up Maxine Waters or someone else speaking of shaming someone when you see them. Do you know anything about the period in which our nation was founded whatsoever? Fucking pussies.
You have either been asleep for the past three years or are just really good at lying to yourself.

hillelslovak87's next post:

"She didn't say anything about nazis, you idiot! She just compared Trump supporters to the KKK."

It's kinda like how Trump is warning for some kind of civil war if/when he get's arrested, how he has the cops. bikers and soldiers in his corner.
The things Trump says are so much worse then any add for a tvshow.
The old fat Ape and his Trumpets make everything worse by saying the most stupid shit and then wonder how we got where we are today.

I wonder how they'd feel about a "punch a communist" movement. The communist body count, labor camp detention number, and rights stripped from citizens is a lot higher than nazis, and they usually self-identify rather than having to randomly accuse people for thinking women don't have dicks..
Where do I sign up?

Just kidding! Sort of. Weeeell, just a little bit.

Maybe.

I thought you goofs wanted a race war...what's the problem?

Back