Crime CBS dun goofed - posts and then deletes ad advocating assassination of President Trump

Like I keep saying if you have an view the left doesn’t like you better be prepared and ready to physicality defend yourself by whatever means required.

lol at waiting for the first punch. sometimes you just gotta hit’em first with a 3 pc and soda

Oh this shit cracks me up.

It just shows how detached the demographics folks are from reality when they talk about POC, and brown folk uniting.

Anyone from the west coast that knows black folk, and Mexicans, knows that they don't see themselves as POC under one banner.

Maybe one of the reasons for trotting out the nazi boogeyman constantly is an attempt to use fear and insecurities to unite groups that have very little in common except for not being white. It's kinda forced, but there is insecurity there to tap into nontheless.

Goes along with what the NeoMarxists are doing also in the education sysyem, with their oppression narratives and racial agitation.

Also lol @ Richard Spencer being a threat. Has anyone seen him? He's probably the least intimidating person you can find as a bogeyman. There are people trying to turn him into some sort of large than life super villain.

Okay. We just crossed a line.
W was a bad president, but the assassination fantasy movie they made was crossing the line imho. Some of these assaults on the president go too far. Same with some of what was said of Obama

Because they are white supremacists, speak about Hitler, and cover their bodies in swastikas. Really?
636439593408490460-KNS-SHAPIRO-1019-10423.JPG

For such a small fringe element, why does the media and general populace keep calling people 'Nazis' ?
They don't want Trump to win, so they associate him with one of the most evil ideologies, because how could anyone decent support a nazi? It's a shame game.

The Reeeesistane should be embarrassed that they couldn't even knock down Richard Spencer with a cheap shot.

A lot of people have their own interpretation what a "Nazi" is. This just seems like the go ahead for straight up violence, and for those looters it's a holiday. The MSM is all about that anyway. The top level people enjoy this shit.

They are still searching for an angle. They'll be here en masse soon enough.
There isn't really an angle here. People who find this too over the top can boycott it hard and they'll probably succeed. The marketing approach turns me off of this, it's way too on-the-nose.

The left is out of control. They want ANTIFA to force their views upon society.

How they can't see that they are the real Nazis is beyond me.

antifa-cartoon-ben-garrison_orig.jpg

Make no mistake, this is advocating violence against ALL whites.

Are you completely out of the loop of what happens whenever Ben Shapiro gives a speech at a college university?

Are you fucking stupid? What does some college dipshit calling Shapiro a white supremacist have to do with the movement itself? Christ, man.

Are you fucking stupid? What does some college dipshit calling Shapiro a white supremacist have to do with the movement itself? Christ, man.
What movement? The person asked "why does the media and general populace keep calling everyone a nazi." You said it's because they are tatted up with swastikas and shit. That's not the case. They call normal people like Shapiro a nazi. Ilhan Omar just called Stephen Miller a "white supremacist." Both of these people are jewish btw.

What movement? The person asked "why does the media and general populace keep calling everyone a nazi." You said it's because they are tatted up with swastikas and shit. That's not the case. They call normal people like Shapiro a nazi

You are clearly unwilling or unable to read Sketch' post that I replied to. Christ.

Back