Crime CBS dun goofed - posts and then deletes ad advocating assassination of President Trump

CBS did an oopsie. First they released an ad for their series 'The Good Fight' that advocated violently assaulting people who you think might be Nazis.

Then they doubled down and called for the assassination of President Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...parks-calls-for-secret-service-investigation/

Good thing the Secret Service didn't take it seriously. Oh wait, they did.

This seems to be a new level of brazeness for the MSM, it's pretty hard to misinterpret the words 'assassinate President Trump.'

Now unfortunately for the lefties here, no 5 year olds were thrown of balconies, but I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to defend this shit anyway so fire away.

"Goofed," he said.

This is from 2018. I don't remember hearing about it:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three East Los Angeles gang members will plead guilty to federal racketeering and civil rights charges for firebombing black residents at a housing project.

Authorities say four years ago, members of a Latino gang threw Molotov cocktails into four apartments at the Ramona Gardens project in a heavily Hispanic neighborhood.

Black families that included women and children were sleeping in three of the apartments.

U.S. Attorney Nicola Hanna says it was a miracle that nobody was injured.

In plea agreements filed Thursday, Jose Saucedo, Edwin Felix and Jonathan Portillo acknowledged that the unprovoked attacks were aimed at driving the families out of the complex.

The men could now face some 30 years each in prison.

Three other gang members previously pleaded guilty and two are facing trial.

https://www.apnews.com/035e1d0fd603463a87103cf9a437437b

Oh, and the truth is, that after being slaves in the beginning of this countries history, we paid reperations by making them outnumbered, and left cowering from Mexican street gangs.

Hard to feel bad for street thugs, but fuck that must suck to have once ran the streets of Cali, and now be hiding in your ever shrinking territory, just trying to survive.

Oh, and the truth is, that after being slaves in the beginning of this countries history, we paid reperations by making them outnumbered, and left cowering from Mexican street gangs.

Hard to feel bad for street thugs, but fuck that must suck to have once ran the streets of Cali, and now be hiding in your ever shrinking territory, just trying to survive.

The Aryan Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia are actually allied against blacks. Both groups are stronger than blacks by themselves and they are still ganging up on them.

How did Nazi's become a thing again? That is such a serious term to be thrown around so lightly constantly.

The Aryan Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia are actually allied against blacks. Both groups are stronger than blacks by themselves and they are still ganging up on them.

Aryans only run anything, because they run the prisons. On the streets Aryans are weak as shit.

They got the big boy guns and weapons, but who the fuck is getting in a street fight with a rocket launcher?

Here's a videogame advocating for you to become a secret service member, then NOT protect the president!!

We need to look into this!!!!

Here is a clearly mentally ill leftist fanatic playing a videogame that wants you to become a surgeon, then kill Trump. Shameful

How did Nazi's become a thing again? That is such a serious term to be thrown around so lightly constantly.

Nazis and white supremacists never went away. They have massive influence in the prison system, particularly.

how come my post was deleted? nazi being punched, completely on topic.

even offered my opinion of <{danayeah}>but then again <Fedor23>

"no street fights in the WR" is a pretty weak excuse as it wasn't a fight, just a neo nazi getting dropped as advocated in the op

"no street fights in the WR" is a pretty weak excuse as it wasn't a fight, just a neo nazi getting dropped as advocated in the op
Oh shit!!!1 Its Shertifa!! <{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

Take it to support.

Nazis and white supremacists never went away. They have massive influence in the prison system, particularly.

For such a small fringe element, why does the media and general populace keep calling people 'Nazis' ?

It shows a list of words that will get you flagged by the NSA as a domestic terrorist in their show. "Assassinate President Trump" seems like a pretty good candidate for the list.

For such a small fringe element, why does the media and general populace keep calling people 'Nazis' ?

Because they are white supremacists, speak about Hitler, and cover their bodies in swastikas. Really?

Oh shit!!!1 Its Shertifa!! <{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

far from it, i'd probably get called a nazi by them too for my opinions on islam and taking in too many foreigners. i just don't get how certain sherdoggers take offence on behalf of card carrying, armband wearing neo nazis as if they represent "white people"

Take it to support.
found the grass

Here's a videogame advocating for you to become a secret service member, then NOT protect the president!!

We need to look into this!!!!

Here is a clearly mentally ill leftist fanatic playing a videogame that wants you to become a surgeon, then kill Trump. Shameful

Yeah, that is different.

I can even defend the original note in the show as being art, and being protected. Video games are art, so is comedy, and as bad of art as it is, so is a CBS TV show.

The tweet hilighting this, was advertising, or a opinion from a official company employee, and shouldn't be protected at all.

The commercial, is speech, but it is speech advocating violence, which is a crime.

lol at nazism being a problem in the US. Go walk through Chicago.
lookat-me-this-is-maga-country-now-imgflip-com-chicago-is-42381801.png

Back