Catch Wrestling United II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main man from the master plan Kforcer scrapped wit some BJJ purple belts just a minute back:

I heard he lost on points to a BJJ blackbelt but I ain't seen vid on it.

My main man from the master plan Kforcer scrapped wit some BJJ purple belts just a minute back:
I heard he lost on points to a BJJ blackbelt but I ain't seen vid on it.

No way man. He largely has learned from DVD's and books. No way he could beat a purple belt and not get submitted by a black belt! :p

No way man. He largely has learned from DVD's and books. No way he could beat a purple belt and not get submitted by a black belt! :p

LOL, He has other vids up where he tapped 2 purples in like 30 seconds each.

OOPS my bad those are the vids where he beats 2 in 30 seconds each....Great job to K Forcer!

I havent been able to find the plabs text that kforcer talks about.... anyone else have luck finding it?

ACF looked very dangerous, but made a small mistake that lead to being finished. I hope/bet he does well in the UFC.

I havent been able to find the plabs text that kforcer talks about.... anyone else have luck finding it?

I am going to try and get some of my friends in Japan to search for it, since I can't find any copies on the Japanese ebay/Yahoo auction. If I ever get it ill probably make a PDF copy for you fellas, since I don't think Funaki would mind so much! Although I very doubt my ability to get a hold of it :(

It'd be good if somehow we could get publishing rights to some of these books and get them translated. Maybe it's something I'll look into, but I need to fix my pc first it's been giving me hell for months. I'm using an old ropey one at the moment, and the other one I think it's the motherboard after having no luck changing power supply and a couple of fans.

Not that any of this interests anyone, haha.

It'd be good if somehow we could get publishing rights to some of these books and get them translated. Maybe it's something I'll look into, but I need to fix my pc first it's been giving me hell for months. I'm using an old ropey one at the moment, and the other one I think it's the motherboard after having no luck changing power supply and a couple of fans.

Not that any of this interests anyone, haha.

That would be great!

Catch Wrestling is awesome! Btw correct me if I'm wrong but would it be true that the only real places in the US that you can train in pure CACC is with Billy Robinson, Neal Melanson, The Shamrocks, Cecchine, & Matt Hume (AMC Pankration)? It just seems that the only places besides those that you can train in CACC is by going to Japan & train at either Takada's dojo or at Laughter 7 (Owned by Saku).

Catch Wrestling is awesome! Btw correct me if I'm wrong but would it be true that the only real places in the US that you can train in pure CACC is with Billy Robinson, Neal Melanson, The Shamrocks, Cecchine, & Matt Hume (AMC Pankration)? It just seems that the only places besides those that you can train in CACC is by going to Japan & train at either Takada's dojo or at Laughter 7 (Owned by Saku).

Supposedly there's a CACC place in Sikeston, MO but I'm not sure if it's legit. I want to make a trip down that way to see.

Yes there are not a lot of places to train pure CACC. Though some people are trying to change that. I think it will take time and a steady interest in it. You forgot Kris in Canada and there is Boyd in one of the Carolinas.

there are 2 gyms in NW England (wigan mma 2xpw and sbg stockport 5xpw)

I am going to try and get some of my friends in Japan to search for it, since I can't find any copies on the Japanese ebay/Yahoo auction. If I ever get it ill probably make a PDF copy for you fellas, since I don't think Funaki would mind so much! Although I very doubt my ability to get a hold of it :(

Wait, what is this? A catch book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back