Catch Wrestling United II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he already does the Karl Gotch conditioning and German Suplexes :)

Does anyone think a grapevine STF could be effective in MMA or grappling?

Yes. It'd be like a modified 'Twister' or Wrestler's guillotine, but you can go into other things like a further nelson submission, or a kneeling toehold or heelhook.

Yep, he already does the Karl Gotch conditioning and German Suplexes :)

His subs are actually really good; watch his fights with Kuitar Gill, Erik Petraitas, Harvey Hara, Jae Hyun So...he has excellent submission offense but he hasn't gotten it off in his recent fights.

head up... back straight!

also it is more important to stay tight to the leg with good posture than it is to elevate.

Head up, back straight, windshield whipper your feet, and turn the corner.

Through the grace of Allmighty God, The burning spirit of Kenta Kobashi, and a very awsome, generious, leg locking the shyte outa mofo's individual that will go un-named (aka the Masakatsu Imanari of the Great North )

I am back !

What is up my brothers in the fight ?

What happend to CWU 1 ?

Edit..never mind I see...

SO...what is the ups ?

Hey Heavy, yeah the other thread is still there. Unfortunately a lot of your posts with links to great videos were removed.

Oh well, I guess thats the price one pays. If I had to do it all over again I wouldnt. Im just glad that everybody is still pretty much together, and CACC is still UNITED.

Nice Cement mixer ( half halch / hatch ) ala the man Carey Koltat...I used to hit this alot standing, but now use it more from front headlock controll..

As I am more and more interested in CACC I wondered if there are any good books on CACC. I'd probably like a mix of technique and backround knowledge best, nut whatever is there I'd like to see it!

Kolat is a monster, but I am not a big fan of the cement mixer, it just isn't a high percentage move.

I don't like the way he teaches it to be honest.

I don't like the way he teaches it to be honest.

the way he teaches it was pretty good, I didn't like how you whipped him instead of drive him over. Either way, this is a fish move. You should not get hit in this.

I think like anything else, the more proficient you are at somthing, the more dangerous it is. Ive never really had it backfire on me, but I could imagine it being stuff'd.

Anybody get ahold of the Kazuyuki Miyata "Takedowns for MMA" instructional ? I wonder if it will be as good as Gholars 9-7-5's ?

Anybody get ahold of the Kazuyuki Miyata "Takedowns for MMA" instructional ? I wonder if it will be as good as Gholars 9-7-5's ?

Whoa dude! I remember you from the old Catch United thread (before I joined this forum) Why'd you get banned?

Whoa dude! I remember you from the old Catch United thread (before I joined this forum) Why'd you get banned?

I was a "Political" prisoner..lets just keep it like that. Now im back, and we've got alot of toe-holding to catch up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back