Catch Wrestling United II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish it wasnt a pay site to watch videos.

Some of the videos you can watch if you sign up for the free option. But others are paid subscription only.

I'm not big on subscription sites, but it's their choice.

I really with we could get a Kiguchi seminar in the states. Or a Minoru Suzuki or even Masakatsu Funaki one. Kiguchi would be my pick though. It's one of those things that would have to be self funded because the grappling community isn't unified enough to understand how good it would be for them.

Suzuki was over a few years ago for a seminar, I think, in California. It may have been at CSW or a gym related to Josh Barnett.

Although, maybe it was planned and didn't happen. This was before my interest in Catch really developed.

Anyway, my point is it's definitely possible if you know who to contact and have the right connections.

@KJ, it was me. I tried to bring Suzuki over for a seminar in California (before I moved to Salt Lake City) but couldn't get it funded, the interest just wasn't there at the time unfortunately... :icon_sad:

@stinkoman, what would you like to see?

@KJ, it was me. I tried to bring Suzuki over for a seminar in California (before I moved to Salt Lake City) but couldn't get it funded, the interest just wasn't there at the time unfortunately... :icon_sad:

@stinkoman, what would you like to see?

You want Noriaki Kiguchi. He is the man.

lock-1.gif

Catch_Shannon I own almost everything you released and bought directly from you.The only thing I dont have is The Sport of Catch-As-Catch-Can Conceptual Syllabus only cause I can't afford it new and never seen it for sale used and I don't download torrents.

I would always love to see more Billy Robinson and maybe something with Billy Wicks or other living old timers. I enjoyd the specialized dvd focused on one aspect like Neck Breaker,punishing rides and the DWL.For me its just a matter of finding something new

I think a GOOD Sakuraba dvd would go over well beyond catch enthusiast.I dont see it ever happening but I can dream cant i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back