Carlos Condit underdog

Carlos was asleep the first two rounds, That won't happen again.

Carlos by flying knee.

Rory Macdonald should be the favorite, but not by much, so these odds seem about right.

One other thing I respect about Condit (minus the Diaz fight). Even the decisions he lost or fights he was losing(MacDonald) and came back in he left guys looking like they were jumped by 10 guys in some back alley. Every fighter he was defeated in via decision he literally left the other guy looking far worse off (even GSP who looked like he had the piss beat out of him and was nearly finished despite being so dominate physically) which shows you no matter what the situation may be (even if you wrestlefuck him or physically dominate him) he still is looking to hurt your ass when he gets the chance. He fights the entire fight and has a killer mentality so you can never count him out, he's the most dangerous kind of fighter when he's the underdog.

^ This all day.

More like Condit was almost robbed by the ten-point must system. Rory got his ass kicked.

To me it looked like the ref wanted to stop the fight for a long time, but couldn't find the moment because rory was resisting enough despite ongoing cerebral damage.

Finally he thought, shit, I need to stop this now or Carlos could be robbed of the TKO.

Crazy thought but that was what was going through my head at the time of the fight.

Condit with best odds (@2.45) since the Trinaldo-Pe de Chumbo fight
Maybe I will hedge a bit with rory decision, but I think Condit will fight smart just like
in the Diaz fight. And Rory had difficulties getting a takedown on gassed BJ.

Condit barely got by Diaz and had one moment in 5 rounds against GSP. Carlos is tough but Rory is tougher and is the more well rounded fighter. Vegas knows of which they speak ... Rory wins this easily by TKO.

Condit's stamina combined with his will to finish is so admirable, I really don't think Rory can keep him down for long and will get beaten to hell in the standup.

They've both improved alot but Condit has fought way better competition.

Condit barely got by Diaz and had one moment in 5 rounds against GSP. Carlos is tough but Rory is tougher and is the more well rounded fighter. Vegas knows of which they speak ... Rory wins this easily by TKO.

I agree, Rory's beaten so many top 5 and top 10 opponents since the loss to Condit. I don't see how anyone could not favor him.

How is Rory more "well rounded" then Condit?, when has he shown this immense diverse striking game for instance?, when has he shown he is a dynamic striker?, was it last fight when he was moving around BJ Penn like a robot and threw telegraphed strikes?, when has he shown a evolved competent ground game again?, oh never?, yeah thought so.

How is Rory more "well rounded" then Condit?, when has he shown this immense diverse striking game for instance?, when has he shown he is a dynamic striker?, was it last fight when he was moving around BJ Penn like a robot and threw telegraphed strikes?, when has he shown a evolved competent ground game again?, oh never?, yeah thought so.

... it will all become painfully clear to you in March ...

This fight should be five rounds. Anything less is a robbery to fans.

As others have said Rory has improved leaps and bounds sense they last fought. I also see Rory as the future of the WW division. But Carlos is still a better fighter right now, I'd put some money on Condit to win as he's the underdog there is money to be made.

Do people think Condit wouldn't be able to beat all the same fighters Rory has beaten? Possibly even in more devastating fashion?

Back