Law Capitol Rioter Megathread

None of those examples you named were attempts to overturn an election outcome
. The police in those cities don't let people get up close enough to them to enough put hands on them before they start hitting people with pepper spray and flash bangs.

At the capitol, YOUR Privilege as white right wing men allowed you to walk right up to the police and put hands on them. And you didnt even have a legit cause to be storming the capitol. Your leader lost. He's a loser and yet you all keep sacrificing yourselves for him.

BTW, police shot and killed protesters in the cities but that would destroy your victim narrative so go ahead and ignore that.
Their whole point is garbage. Look into the Reinhoehl killing. It’s sketchy af but you never hear maga cultists about that. Wonder why that is, maybe cause he claimed to be antifa hehe

If he was black he would have got shot as soon as he pulled that cane as a weapon. The sentence only seems harsh because he is a right wing white guy who is not used to being punished for his crimes. It's like Naga crowd having a belt down over the trump raid after talking about law and order all these years.
I'm sorry you believe that. You will believe it's just skin color that leads to a police shooting. It sucks that it happens but maybe those people should stop being the way they are in those situations. The day I see a black athlete or celebrity murdered by police is the day I will start believing it's possible they are target's because of skin color.

Yeah that unarmed protestor Babbit was such a threat little fella. Just because you foam at the mouth to watch your enemy get murdered doesn’t change the facts. Yuri nailed it with you bub
Don't you people say Just Comply with Leo? Why not in the Babbitt shooting as she was part of an insurrection

Judge rejects Senator Graham's challenge to subpoena to testify in Georgia probe

AA10G6td.img

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge on Monday rejected U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham's challenge to a subpoena to testify before a grand jury in Georgia probing efforts by former President Donald Trump and his supporters to overturn his 2020 election defeat.

Graham, a Republican, had argued his position as a U.S. senator provided him immunity from having to appear before the investigative panel.

"The court finds that the District Attorney has shown extraordinary circumstances and a special need for Senator Graham's testimony on issues relating to alleged attempts to influence or disrupt the lawful administration of Georgia's 2022 elections," U.S. District Judge Leigh Martin May wrote in an order on Monday."

Judge rejects Senator Graham's challenge to subpoena to testify in Georgia probe (msn.com)

Sen. Graham whined, cried, and tried to weasel his way out of testimony. The Judge said "Nah bruh.... Bring Ya @$$!"

Judge rejects Senator Graham's challenge to subpoena to testify in Georgia probe

AA10G6td.img

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge on Monday rejected U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham's challenge to a subpoena to testify before a grand jury in Georgia probing efforts by former President Donald Trump and his supporters to overturn his 2020 election defeat.

Graham, a Republican, had argued his position as a U.S. senator provided him immunity from having to appear before the investigative panel.

"The court finds that the District Attorney has shown extraordinary circumstances and a special need for Senator Graham's testimony on issues relating to alleged attempts to influence or disrupt the lawful administration of Georgia's 2022 elections," U.S. District Judge Leigh Martin May wrote in an order on Monday."

Judge rejects Senator Graham's challenge to subpoena to testify in Georgia probe (msn.com)

Sen. Graham whined, cried, and tried to weasel his way out of testimony. The Judge said "Nah bruh.... Bring Ya @$$!"

i cant remember

i plead the fifth

i plead the fifth

cant remember

5th amendment

5th amendment

5th amendment.

hqdefault.jpg

thats basically how the testimony of lindsay graham and the rest of the republican sacks of shit are ever going to play out. you'll never get an honest word out of their mouths.

Yeah that unarmed protestor Babbit was such a threat little fella. Just because you foam at the mouth to watch your enemy get murdered doesn’t change the facts. Yuri nailed it with you bub

it wasnt murder pal. they investigated it, and deemed the shooting as justified.

in other words, she fucked around and found out.

Don't you people say Just Comply with Leo? Why not in the Babbitt shooting as she was part of an insurrection

It was no insurrection. And no warning was given to Ashley (a law abiding citizen and military veteran). Had she known she wouldve been shot without warning for climbing through a window she wouldn't have done it.

The lowlife criminal pieces of shit that you are referencing refuse to comply and know damn well they are risking their lives resisting arrest.

Do you understand the difference?

It was no insurrection. And no warning was given to Ashley (a law abiding citizen and military veteran). Had she known she wouldve been shot without warning for climbing through a window she wouldn't have done it.

The lowlife criminal pieces of shit that you are referencing refuse to comply and know damn well they are risking their lives resisting arrest.

You do realize that the cop had his gun drawn and pointed directly at her. You hear someone say "GUN! GUN!" and she still kept advancing. He had Congress behind him and she had a violent mob behind her. What did she think was going to happen!?!

Come on man.

she wasnt law abiding if she was climbing through a busted window towards an armed security man was she numbnuts...and what difference does it make if she was in the military, does that give you immunity?

it wasnt murder pal. they investigated it, and deemed the shooting as justified.

in other words, she fucked around and found out.
Lmao! Do you feel this way when other cops get off? He didnt follow any fucking procedure at all.. he was let off wrongly l.

You do realize that the cop had his gun drawn and pointed directly at her. You hear someone say "GUN! GUN!" and she still kept advancing. He had Congress behind him and she had a violent mob behind her. What did she think was going to happen!?!

Come on man.
That someone alerting people verbally is supposed to be the officer. Who issued no command, executed her while she was unarmed and being unagressive to anybody and then he fled the scene. Hes a criminal pussy. And youre defending him. I wonder had he leaned on her neck to death instead what you would think.

she wasnt law abiding if she was climbing through a busted window towards an armed security man was she numbnuts...and what difference does it make if she was in the military, does that give you immunity?

She was former USAF as am I. Trust me, that is NOT an excuse to advance on a cop doing their lawful duty.

That someone alerting people verbally is supposed to be the officer. Who issued no command, executed her while she was unarmed and being unagressive to anybody and then he fled the scene. Hes a criminal pussy. And youre defending him. I wonder had he leaned on her neck to death instead what you would think.

Timestamped.

He was investigated and cleared. It was a 100% righteous, legit, shoot. Not just the investigators, but the LAW also clears him.

He yelled and screamed at her "GET BACK!" and she moved forwards anyway. She did NOT comply with the lawful commands of law enforcement.

It was all on her after that.

It is what it is.

Timestamped.

He was investigated and cleared. It was a 100% righteous, legit, shoot. Not just the investigators, but the LAW also clears him.

He yelled and screamed at her "GET BACK!" and she moved forwards anyway. She did NOT comply with the lawful commands of law enforcement.

It was all on her after that.

It is what it is.

He shot an unarmed, unagressive woman who was not in an attacking position. Hes a coward no matter how you slice it. Bad shoots get legally justified all the time. Theres a cop collecting ptsd in my state for famously executing a man crawling on his knees. He was cleared, and has ptsd from the incident so he gets paid. You ok with that one? Or can we move beyond your bullshit "in a court of law" wall youre hiding behind?

I have never been able to figure out the Ashley Babbitt being a hero crap. By most metrics used to defend police in other shooting, it was justified. However here it all gets thrown out the window. Its sad for her family and i take no joy in her death, but with the chaos of that day, the officer didnt have much choice.

He shot an unarmed, unagressive woman who was not in an attacking position. Hes a coward no matter how you slice it. Bad shoots get legally justified all the time. Theres a cop collecting ptsd in my state for famously executing a man crawling on his knees. He was cleared, and has ptsd from the incident so he gets paid. You ok with that one? Or can we move beyond your bullshit "in a court of law" wall youre hiding behind?

Whoa bruh...

Chill...

She was instructed to stand down during an attack on the Capitol that she was a willing part of. She was advancing on a cop with a drawn weapon who told her to stand down. He shot and it was 100% legit. No whataboutism is going to change that.

Yes, that cop who murdered the exterminator should've been hung out to dry, but the jury wasn't allowed to see the tape. People in inner cities have screamed for near a century about "Hey, the cops will just come here and KILL us!"

NOW the people whom they complained to want to listen...

I wonder why?

Whoa bruh...

Chill...

She was instructed to stand down during an attack on the Capitol that she was a willing part of. She was advancing on a cop with a drawn weapon who told her to stand down. He shot and it was 100% legit. No whataboutism is going to change that.

Yes, that cop who murdered the exterminator should've been hung out to dry, but the jury wasn't allowed to see the tape. People in inner cities have screamed for near a century about "Hey, the cops will just come here and KILL us!"

NOW the people whom they complained to want to listen...

I wonder why?
You are stating facts but heres the thing... So am i. He shot a woman who posed zero threat to him, none. Hes a dirt bag pussy. A lot of cops that make national news are. There is no what aboutism. Him being cleared means nothing to me because i look at cases individually. You waved your "court of law says its coo" flag. I gave an example of why thats dumb. Lick his boots all you want but youre as ugly as a chauvin defender to me.

You are stating facts but heres the thing... So am i. He shot a woman who posed zero threat to him, none. Hes a dirt bag pussy. A lot of cops that make national news are. There is no what aboutism. Him being cleared means nothing to me because i look at cases individually. You waved your "court of law says its coo" flag. I gave an example of why thats dumb. Lick his boots all you want but youre as ugly as a chauvin defender to me.

How in the world is a cop supposed to know that she was unarmed during the attack?

HOW?

He didn't see a weapon? Ok... Did he have a 360-degree view around her and could see that she didn't have anything concealed? If the answer to that is, no?

Then it's all on HER.

I'm not licking anything and I'm darn sure not lifting up a dead insurrectionist as some kind of heroine.

Because she's not.

awww that poor little domestic terrorist. my heart bleeds purple piss for her.

play stupid games. win stupid prizes. she fucked around and found out. the shooting was justified.

Back