Law Capitol Rioter Megathread

He shot an unarmed, unagressive woman who was not in an attacking position. Hes a coward no matter how you slice it. Bad shoots get legally justified all the time. Theres a cop collecting ptsd in my state for famously executing a man crawling on his knees. He was cleared, and has ptsd from the incident so he gets paid. You ok with that one? Or can we move beyond your bullshit "in a court of law" wall youre hiding behind?

She fvked around and found out. (Bad) actions have consequences and sometimes you're held accountable for them. Imagine that!

That someone alerting people verbally is supposed to be the officer. Who issued no command, executed her while she was unarmed and being unagressive to anybody and then he fled the scene. Hes a criminal pussy. And youre defending him. I wonder had he leaned on her neck to death instead what you would think.
It was also 4 cops restraining 1 handcuffed suspect compared to a violent mob of hundreds that breached all the barriers and got past all the guards protecting our lawmakers. I feel sorry for her but how can you defend her actions after all her social media became public?

It was no insurrection. And no warning was given to Ashley (a law abiding citizen and military veteran). Had she known she wouldve been shot without warning for climbing through a window she wouldn't have done it.

The lowlife criminal pieces of shit that you are referencing refuse to comply and know damn well they are risking their lives resisting arrest.

Do you understand the difference?

this position is impossible for me to understand. the door was locked and barricade by fucking law enforcement and they had their guns out and pointed at her. anybody who did not think they were getting killed was truly lost and drunk on the coolaid. idiocy.

Last edited:
How in the world is a cop supposed to know that she was unarmed during the attack?

HOW?

He didn't see a weapon? Ok... Did he have a 360-degree view around her and could see that she didn't have anything concealed? If the answer to that is, no?

Then it's all on HER.

I'm not licking anything and I'm darn sure not lifting up a dead insurrectionist as some kind of heroine.

Because she's not.
I never said she was a heroine. She had both hands occupied not on her body you dip shit. She wasnt going for a weapon.

It was also 4 cops restraining 1 handcuffed suspect compared to a violent mob of hundreds that breached all the barriers and got past all the guards protecting our lawmakers. I feel sorry for her but how can you defend her actions after all her social media became public?
Im not defending her actions. Im condemning her murderer. I did the same for George floyd. I dont beleive in fuck around and find out. There are procedures and morality involved in these complicated cases. He executed a woman with both her hands occupied who may have been unable to retreat through the pressure of the crowd.

Additionally there was a mob at the floyd incident people used it as an excuse for chauvins lack of care. Distracted by angry mob. Bullshit

He shot an unarmed, unagressive woman who was not in an attacking position. Hes a coward no matter how you slice it. Bad shoots get legally justified all the time. Theres a cop collecting ptsd in my state for famously executing a man crawling on his knees. He was cleared, and has ptsd from the incident so he gets paid. You ok with that one? Or can we move beyond your bullshit "in a court of law" wall youre hiding behind?

You smoothed-brained folks always have to remove 99% of the context of an event to match your talking points. “But but….ummm what about her attacking position?”

Making the choice to join a violent mob trespassing in the capitol in search of politicians made her a threat to said politicians. Making another terrible choice and forcing her way through a barricade protecting police and said politicians in attempt to get in immediate proximity to them while ignoring orders to stop is the complete opposite of nonaggression.

Leading a violent mob through a barricade behind which overrun and outnumbered police are protecting politicians all while ignoring their orders is a good shoot.

If a mob ran up on Mitch McConnell at a speech, clubbed and bear maced the cops securing it, chased him to a building and surrounded it, and someone started breaking through the door he was locked behind they would get shot and it would be justified.

Additionally there was a mob at the floyd incident people used it as an excuse for chauvins lack of care. Distracted by angry mob. Bullshit

Can you show us pics of where the mob at the Floyd incident clubbed and bear maced police, injuring like 120+?

These events have nothing in common whatsoever. This was a dumb post, stop panic wrestling.

Im not defending her actions. Im condemning her murderer. I did the same for George floyd. I dont beleive in fuck around and find out. There are procedures and morality involved in these complicated cases. He executed a woman with both her hands occupied who may have been unable to retreat through the pressure of the crowd.
You're too heavily invested in this narrative. All I'll say is that it wasn't just a woman, she was just the tip of the spear, if she broke through there were more behind her that would have put our lawmakers at risk.

It wasn't a mob. It was bystanders pleading for Floyd's life. The two situations are completely different.

I never said she was a heroine. She had both hands occupied not on her body you dip shit. She wasnt going for a weapon.

I'm going to let that insult slide since some people think that cultist was some kind of martyr.

I'm going to let it slide.

This time.

LMAO, unaggressive....bahahahahaha

"its ok to break into a police secured area at gunpoint as long as you don't have your hand on a gun"

lol!!

im sure you would give a group of black men the same leniency trying to break into a police secured area!!!

Last edited:
"its ok to break into a police secured area at gunpoint as long as you don't have your hand on a gun"

lol!!

im sure you would give a group of black men the same leniency trying to break into a police secured area!!!
I'm sure some people are upset that a black man shot a white woman regardless of context. Probably a lot of recently banned people on this forum.

I'm sure some people are upset that a black man shot a white woman regardless of context. Probably a lot of recently banned people on this forum.

hard to believe these guys even have the guts to say some of the ignorant and hypocritical things they say. it just goes to show you that they did not think their way into these positions. its all emotionally fueled negative rhetoric.

The booth is a mockup of a prison cell. Guests are handed headsets that play testimony of 1/6 insurrectionists and you're supposed to listen to that while a "prisoner" inside the cell, wearing an orange jumpsuit and a MAGA hat, quietly weeps to himself. On the chalkboard behind him are the words "Where is everyone?"

Persecution complex hewn into physical form. Oh these poor domestic terrorists! My heart bleeds purple piss for them! They're actually the victims, and this was all just a peaceful sightseeing tour that went wrong, orchestrated by ray epps and the deep state tyrannical left!
and not a one of them would bat an eyelash that black guys in the 1970s could get decades in jail for a marijuana joint
I'm going to let that insult slide since some people think that cultist was some kind of martyr.

I'm going to let it slide.

This time.
An authority figure telling a right winger "we'll let it slide " is becoming dangerously commonplace today

lol!!

I would because im not racist. In fact there were black men there who werent shot and had they been id be saying the same thing. And i even said George floyd was murdered in this thread.

Too many other posts to reply to so ill just say she was at no point going to hurt that man and she is dead. And you all think thats fine but also cry about gun control and use of force. And then call me a smooth brain. Some people in this thread didnt think kyle who was physically attacked had a right to defense and are championing a giant federal agent who shot an unarmed mother who posed zero threat to him atthe the time he fired. Boot lickers galore.

Back