Law Capitol Rioter Megathread

hard to believe these guys even have the guts to say some of the ignorant and hypocritical things they say. it just goes to show you that they did not think their way into these positions. its all emotionally fueled negative rhetoric.
Point out where im a hypocrite with quotes or apologize. Dont fucking try to smear me.

I would because im not racist. In fact there were black men there who werent shot and had they been id be saying the same thing. And i even said George floyd was murdered in this thread.

Too many other posts to reply to so ill just say she was at no point going to hurt that man and she is dead. And you all think thats fine but also cry about gun control and use of force. And then call me a smooth brain. Some people in this thread didnt think kyle who was physically attacked had a right to defense and are championing a giant federal agent who shot an unarmed mother who posed zero threat to him atthe the time he fired. Boot lickers galore.

it IS ok that the cop shot her. they had barricaded the area and had guns drawn. there was no reasonable expectation of safety on her part. she had an abundance of arrogance and also thought the president supported here actions and he probably did.

she was justly shot and there is no way that in another context with black men encroaching on a secured area for a political motivation that you are NOT sympathetic to that you would support them over the police.

basically you just think these people were in the right so its ok with you.

Last edited:
it IS ok that the cop shot here. they had barricaded the area and had guns drawn. there was no reasonable expectation of safety on her part. she had an abundance of arrogance and also thought the president supported here actions and he probably did.

she was justly shot and there is no way that in another context with black men encroaching on a secured area for a political motivation that you are NOT sympathetic to that you would support them over the police.

basically you just think these people were in the right so its ok with you.
That is the most long winded way ive ever been called racist. Will the mods do shit about it? No because you didnt say i like kids.

You can't just make shit up about me and say im racist buddy.

That is the most long winded way ive ever been called racist. Will the mods do shit about it? No because you didnt say i like kids.

You can't just make shit up about me and say im racist buddy.

take my example another way because i take your point. lets say its WHITE people from the blm group. and they are breaking into a storefront barricaded by police and they are breaking through and get shot. can you say honestly that you would give them a pass also because they did not have their hands on a gun?

i think i know for certain you have to lie to answer in the affirmative.

Last edited:
and not a one of them would bat an eyelash that black guys in the 1970s could get decades in jail for a marijuana joint

An authority figure telling a right winger "we'll let it slide " is becoming dangerously commonplace today

Just trying to be congenial and keep the peace.

I never said she was a heroine. She had both hands occupied not on her body you dip shit. She wasnt going for a weapon.

That doesn't matter. She presented a threat inside a government building. Not just any old building either. She was part of an angry mob who had already illegally broken into the building, with a damn good portion of the most important government officials inside the building. Everyone else is very lucky that they didn't get the same treatment.

Take the mob away. Imagine she was a lone nut and tried do that by herself. If she somehow managed to get past the security on the outside, without getting tackled, beaten and arrested...or shot, guess what chances they'll be taking inside the building? Zero. Your ass has red dots all over it.

You don't break into a highly secured government building, where they put middle school children through metal detectors on field trips, to check for potential threats. You are in no fuckin' around town. All bets are off when you cross that line.

That doesn't matter. She presented a threat inside a government building. Not just any old building either. She was part of an angry mob who had already illegally broken into the building, with a damn good portion of the most important government officials inside the building. Everyone else is very lucky that they didn't get the same treatment.

Take the mob away. Imagine she was a lone nut and tried do that by herself. If she somehow managed to get past the security on the outside, without getting tackled, beaten and arrested...or shot, guess what chances they'll be taking inside the building? Zero. Your ass has red dots all over it.

You don't break into a highly secured government building, where they put middle school children through metal detectors on field trips, to check for potential threats. You are in no fuckin' around town. All bets are off when you cross that line.

You and I are at the opposite ends of the political spectrum, and we've gone toe-to-toe more than once. On this subject, I am in 100% agreement with you.

{<redford}

credit where credit is due man.

take my example another way because i take your point. lets say its WHITE people from the blm group. and they are breaking into a storefront barricaded by police and they are breaking through and get shot. can you say honestly that you would give them a pass also because they did not have their hands on a gun?

i think i know for certain you have to lie to answer in the affirmative.
I judge each shoot by each shoot. Every time. So there is no hypocrisy. Im done with the hypotheticals

I dont condone execution just because you break into a government building. I feel like ive made that clear. People can continue to cheer the officer all they want, shooting ashley babbit only insures that next time these types of individuals will not come unarmed. It is in no way a win for anyone.

Here now ill throw some chum for all you fuckers. If you have a problem with the government you shouldn't be burning down wendys and looting k mart. You should be raiding the capitol and hanging traitors. To quote jesse ventura, "maybe its time we bring back the gallows". For insider trading, for fucking chinese spies, for fixing primaries and elections. Tie color doesnt matter.

Have at it you freaks.

I judge each shoot by each shoot. Every time. So there is no hypocrisy. Im done with the hypotheticals

I dont condone execution just because you break into a government building. I feel like ive made that clear. People can continue to cheer the officer all they want, shooting ashley babbit only insures that next time these types of individuals will not come unarmed. It is in no way a win for anyone.

Here now ill throw some chum for all you fuckers. If you have a problem with the government you shouldn't be burning down wendys and looting k mart. You should be raiding the capitol and hanging traitors. To quote jesse ventura, "maybe its time we bring back the gallows". For insider trading, for fucking chinese spies, for fixing primaries and elections. Tie color doesnt matter.

Have at it you freaks.

Thought so.

You thought you could keep moving the goal posts until i said im done with your fantasy games? Then why did you waste our time?

Thought you could not answer any questions getting to your obviouse hypocrisy

you seem upset, maybe write to your congressman and express your concerns..
Lmao thanks school house rock. Im sure it'll arrive in a few days and theyll read it and think "wow! Why have i been simping for corporate interests?! If only az103 had written me sooner!" Truly, ill draft it up now.

Have at it you freaks.

<escalate99>

And there is it......

Have at it you freaks.
Calm down bro you're obviously heavily invested in this. I don't think most people are cheering that cop but have sympathy for the situation he's in. Also for Ashley who was obviously led down the rabbit hole and was just about batshit crazy. If you want to lay blame at anyone's feet it should be Trump, that sent his followers into harms way, in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election to cling to power.

I dont condone execution just because you break into a government building. I feel like ive made that clear.

It's not an "execution" though. That's as bad as when the left calls some multiple felon fucking around and finding out with the cops, an "execution".

It's nullifying a threat to the government. Lethal force is definitely on the table. Like I said, they were lucky they didn't all get the same treatment.

People can continue to cheer the officer all they want, shooting ashley babbit only insures that next time these types of individuals will not come unarmed. It is in no way a win for anyone.

You should have to be armed to pull off such a thing. The fact that they managed to get so far without much resistance at all, despite being unarmed, sends a far worse message about how weak the security is, to those who would wish to pull off such a thing in the future, only with more organization.

<Dany07><Dany07>

Yeah because in the actual armed real insurrections in Seattle, St Louis, etc… so many of them were shot. Oh wait, the only person at a protest shot was an unarmed white woman.

Boy you Yuri-bots buy the bull shit hook line and sinker. Mah racism
How was it a insurrection in Seattle and St. Louis? I thought those were riots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back