News Canelo to fight at cruiserweight!!

In case you forgot my initial claim was 'most people' which you denied. When I supported my claim you then claimed 'most people' don't know shit. GG.

I think Saul beats Benazidez easy but to skip over him and Beterbeast is bullshit.
Lol , that's not gonna be a " easy " fight. Benavidez is huge and has let power. He also walks around 200 plus pounds.

Lol , that's not gonna be a " easy " fight. Benavidez is huge and has let power. He also walks around 200 plus pounds.

Kirkland had Huge power and Saul work him the same way he will Benazidez it. It won't be competitive.

Benavidez will get dropped over and over and over. Dude is constantly squared up.

In case you forgot my initial claim was 'most people' which you denied. When I supported my claim you then claimed 'most people' don't know shit. GG.
most people (who know boxing) had it close, some for canelo and some for golovkin. to pretend that’s “controversial”, your actual initial statement, is goofy. a shitload of people thought pacquiao beat mayweather too. most people are retarded, and you’re a perfect example.

most people (who know boxing) had it close, some for canelo and some for golovkin. to pretend that’s “controversial”, your actual initial statement, is goofy. a shitload of people thought pacquiao beat mayweather too. most people are retarded, and you’re a perfect example.

I never denied it was close. I had it close as well but still think GGG edged it as did most people. The media scores proved my point. You are the last person who gets to choose who's opinion is valid.

Kirkland had Huge power and Saul work him the same way he will Benazidez it. It won't be competitive.

Imagine comparing Benavidez to kirkland, holy hell.

Imagine comparing Benavidez to kirkland, holy hell.

Than compare his angulo. Benazidez bring NOTHING new to Saul but Size. and Siza ain't no where near enough to beat Saul.

Than compare his angulo. Benazidez bring NOTHING new to Saul but Size. and Siza ain't no where near enough to beat Saul.

Brings nothing new? Ok list all the fighters Canelo has fought with Davids combination of speed, power, size, work rate, and aggression.

I never denied it was close. I had it close as well but still think GGG edged it as did most people. The media scores proved my point. You are the last person who gets to choose who's opinion is valid.
so someone winning a close fight on the cards is controversial? because you said controversial.

Brings nothing new? Ok list all the fighters Canelo has fought with Davids combination of speed, power, size, work rate, and aggression.

He is not fast and both Kirkland had power, work rate and aggression. Only thing Benazidez has is size. Benazidez looked slow coming forward in his last fight and Saul will catch him coming straight and turn him into a walking punching bag. Benazidez is a one thick fight and Saul has ready too many different styles to get beat by a guy that only comes toward like Benecdiez. Saul took Bombs for Kolav and walked though them. Ben's power hasnt show to be at that lvl. So how he gonna keep Saul honest? He won't.

so someone winning a close fight on the cards is controversial? because you said controversial.

Yawn. done with you troll.

He is not fast and both Kirkland had power, work rate and aggression. Only thing Benazidez has is size. Benazidez looked slow coming forward in his last fight and Saul will catch him coming straight and turn him into a walking punching bag. Benazidez is a one thick fight and Saul has ready too many different styles to get beat by a guy that only comes toward like Benecdiez. Saul took Bombs for Kolav and walked though them. Ben's power hasnt show to be at that lvl. So how he gonna keep Saul honest? He won't.

Ok, when I said speed I meant hand speed, a quality which literally everyone praises Benavidez for, so I know you are not stupid enough to deny his super fast hands, which in combination with the insane combinations, work rate and size is something Canelo has never seen before. Canelo took no bombs from Kovalev, he barely loaded up any punches he was totally shot, I think you mean GGG who is a similar style of pressure fighter to Benavidez, its not rocket science, you walk forward throwing lots of punches.

If you have seen Benavidez fight and still asking how can he keep Canelo honest, then you really don't know boxing. Kovalev kept him honest with a weak jab and no power. David has a piston jab, and is a power puncher who throws heavy combinations for 12 rounds. I know the common claim is Canelo will catch him lol, but what happens if David can take Canelo's punches and keeps coming forward? You really think Canelo can take that for 12 rounds?

Canelo is no Tyson he has fought plenty of fighters who can take his power, and David has been proven to be a durable fighter. If Canelo can't hurt him, he gets run over and stopped.

Yawn. done with you troll.

Ok, when I said speed I meant hand speed, a quality which literally everyone praises Benavidez for, so I know you are not stupid enough to deny his super fast hands, which in combination with the insane combinations, work rate and size is something Canelo has never seen before. Canelo took no bombs from Kovalev, he barely loaded up any punches he was totally shot, I think you mean GGG who is a similar style of pressure fighter to Benavidez, its not rocket science, you walk forward throwing lots of punches.

If you have seen Benavidez fight and still asking how can he keep Canelo honest, then you really don't know boxing. Kovalev kept him honest with a weak jab and no power. David has a piston jab, and is a power puncher who throws heavy combinations for 12 rounds. I know the common claim is Canelo will catch him lol, but what happens if David can take Canelo's punches and keeps coming forward? You really think Canelo can take that for 12 rounds?

Canelo is no Tyson he has fought plenty of fighters who can take his power, and David has been proven to be a durable fighter. If Canelo can't hurt him, he gets run over and stopped.

Saul will hurt him and pick him apart. Watch how Saul's defense and counter punching drop Benediez volume in half. Let's say David takes Saul's power, so what. Saul will hot shot him and move away adding points. Ben won't be able to trap Saul on the ropes or corner. Ben just doesnt have it.

Benavidez will get dropped over and over and over. Dude is constantly squared up.
I was pretty impressed by Benavides a couple of years ago, but his star has definitely fallen in my estimation. The constant weight issues, questionable dedication to the sport, subpar defense and lack of any considerable punching power, makes me think that he is going to get hurt badly in a Canelo showdown.

Saul will hurt him and pick him apart. Watch how Saul's defense and counter punching drop Benediez volume in half. Let's say David takes Saul's power, so what. Saul will hot shot him and move away adding points. Ben won't be able to trap Saul on the ropes or corner. Ben just doesnt have it.

You are just randomly saying things with zero analysis. Basically just 'lol canelo is awesome', and totally ignoring the advantages David has like speed, work rate, combinations, jab and size. Canelo beat on Smith for 10 rounds and never dropped him, yet apparently he's going to just fold Benavidez in half with every punch. Comical.

I was pretty impressed by Benavides a couple of years ago, but his star has definitely fallen in my estimation. The constant weight issues, questionable dedication to the sport, subpar defense and lack of any considerable punching power, makes me think that he is going to get hurt badly in a Canelo showdown.

Lack of any considerable punching power? He had 25 fights 22 KO, and stopped his last 6 opponents. 2 out of the 3 fights that went the distance were with the same person so only 2 opponents have ever gone the distance, so im puzzled how you claim he lacks considerable punching power with a 88% stoppage rate. Again just writing random shit.

You are just randomly saying things with zero analysis. Basically just 'lol canelo is awesome', and totally ignoring the advantages David has like speed, work rate, combinations, jab and size.

No. I just don't agree with you that Ben has any advantage expect size. Saul hits just as hard,hand just as fast, twice as smart, and better defense. Ben has no advantage over Saul. U can try and say he hits harder but I don't see it.

He hasnt lived up to his earlier trajectory. Literally only one person is high on this guy right now. Imho hed be better off to just move up and dedicate himself to that weight class. Doesnt seemed disciplined enough to keep making this cut and maintaining any sort of advantages he may have.

Hes got some nice tools, but I really just dont know how you watch him and think he beats Canelo. He quite literally has nothing for him.

Jacobs has everything Benavidez has, and is considerably better at it.

No. I just don't agree with you that Ben has any advantage expect size. Saul hits just as hard,hand just as fast, twice as smart, and better defense. Ben has no advantage over Saul. U can try and say he hits harder but I don't see it.

Benavidez throws twice as many punches per round and throws big combinations to the head and body and has better cardio he does not fade. Against Ellis he threw a 20 punch combination in round 11. That is unheard of.

Nobody attacks Canelos body, so that will be a problem for Canelo who is also flat footed. I never said Benavidez hits harder but his power is comparable and every punch is heavy.

Plus he has a great jab and Canelo struggles vs any jab Kovalev was just throwing weak jabs and he controlled Canelo for 10 rounds.

Back