News Canelo to fight at cruiserweight!!

So he picked a small weak cruiserweight champ to pad his record so casuals swoon over '5 division wc' without even clearing out his division.

No surprise.

Getting a feel for the division like he just did at 168lbs before unifying the division

Whats the minimum weight he can be for Cruiser? Canelo looks like he walks around 180 ish

I mean, what more can I say?

The worst champion at CW is obviously Makabu. He got knocked out by Tony Bellew, which is embarrassing, and he's only 6'0 tall. He's even shorter than Caleb Plant.

I guess if it's not fighting mandatories at 168, the next best thing is to go belt hunting against the weakest champions. He's not the first person to do this, but he shouldn't be getting credit for it either.

I mean, what more can I say?

The worst champion at CW is obviously Makabu. He got knocked out by Tony Bellew, which is embarrassing, and he's only 6'0 tall. He's even shorter than Caleb Plant.

I guess if it's not fighting mandatories at 168, the next best thing is to go belt hunting against the weakest champions. He's not the first person to do this, but he shouldn't be getting credit for it either.
Its history hes chasing. 5 Weight Champ, first from Mexico to do it, 2nd of Mexican ancestry to do it and the 6th in history to do it, I believe.

I used to make jokes about Canelo moving up to heavyweight and winning a title. They're not jokes anymore.

Also all you cans degrading canelo for moving up to cruiserweight DKSAB. Same thing Pacquiao and RJJ did but people lauded them for it.
Moving up to 200 God damn pounds is gangster shit no matter how you cut it.

I used to make jokes about Canelo moving up to heavyweight and winning a title. They're not jokes anymore.

Also all you cans degrading canelo for moving up to cruiserweight DKSAB. Same thing Pacquiao and RJJ did but people lauded them for it.
Moving up to 200 God damn pounds is gangster shit no matter how you cut it.
Guy is doing incredible things and these boobs are going "He didnt fight my boogeyman of the week tho"

Lmao this dude is fighting waaaaaaay out of his league in size and yall are still crying. Same posters who praised other fighters for doing the same thing.

Back