Canelo GGG trilogy 9/12

Who wins?

• Total voters
Golovkin / Sanchez ≠ Golovkins management

Ward said that he confronted Tom Loeffler about the situation when he saw him at a boxing event.

Thank god Golovkin doesn't speak good english... In that case Ward may have attempted to confront the man himself, and Golovkin would have possibly knocked out Ward on the spot.
Lol Golovkin knocked out all sorts of fighters of Wards caliber right.

Did you read the quote you just posted? Golovkin said he would move up if its a big fight. Just like he was willing to move down to 154 to fight Floyd. But they didn't look at Ward as a big money fight,... It would have done poor on PPV.

It's not nothing to do with fear of getting beaten. Don't embarrass yourself.
Sounds like Canelo excuse for ducking someone i know.....

Yeah all those mandatory level bums in his "hof career"

I'd pick Ward to win a clear decision in a boxing match... In a street fight, I'd pick Golovkin.

I'd pick Ward to win a clear decision in a boxing match... In a street fight, I'd pick Golovkin.
Why do you say that?

Does ggg have wrestling or something?

Sounds like Canelo excuse for ducking someone i know.....

Pro Boxing is a business. If Ward drew Floyd or Pacquaio type of numbers, I'm certain that Golovkin (or Golovkins management) would have entertained a fight vs. Ward.
But again, outside of Oakland....

Oh weve hit pathetic levels of reaching now.

Wards probably not a “big enough name” to meet Ward in the ally either.

Pro Boxing is a business. If Ward drew Floyd or Pacquaio type of numbers, I'm certain that Golovkin (or Golovkins management) would have entertained a fight vs. Ward.
So he ducked him? Got it.

Yeah I'm sure he would have cashed in but the only true mega stars of my lifetime are basically Floyd and Oscar, not even Manny.

But if he drew Spence vs Garcia numbers that's like 15 million dollar pay day....so.....i don't know. If they wanted to fight they would have

@defjaam im interested why ggg wins in a street fight though still....if you could answer that I'd be grateful.....

I like talking about that street fight vs boxing shit lol

@defjaam im interested why ggg wins in a street fight though still....if you could answer that I'd be grateful.....

I know that's how GGG says he learned to fight. His older brothers would take him around to parks or playgrounds to street fight other kids. Like litterally just go up to kids and start fighting.

Oscar was probably the biggest star of the bunch....statistics would be interesting on that

I know that's how GGG says he learned to fight. His older brothers would take him around to parks or playgrounds to street fight other kids. Like litterally just go up to kids and start fighting.
Oh i gotcha maybe that's what he meant

With those guys in the russia-ish region i always assume they have wrestling or some secondary way to kill you with their bare hands

Oscar was probably the biggest star of the bunch....statistics would be interesting on that
I think I would go with Floyd. Manny may be in 3rd but he is a mega star in my book. Especially internationally. How are judging "level of star?"

I think I would go with Floyd. Manny may be in 3rd but he is a mega star in my book. Especially internationally. How are judging "level of star?"
ppv buys, just anything you'd measure a star by, you know your sports enough

And Oscar had that homegrown following plus was huge in America....

My memory tells me Oscar was more famous than Floyd the night they fought....whether that's true i guess we'd have to do a bit of a look back but I'm pretty sure that was the case

I was just teasing to see if someone would fall for it.
I think Ward can take of himself and is tougher than one would think at first glance.

However, Golovkin used to regularly brawl on the streets from what I read.

I was just teasing to see if someone would fall for it.
I think Ward can take of himself and is tougher than one would think at first glance.

However, Golovkin used to regularly brawl on the streets from what I read.
Lol oh ok

I thought you had something like he's a master of wushu or some crazy shit

Lol oh ok

I thought you had something like he's a master of wushu or some crazy shit

Well Andy Ruiz said that they would wrestle for fun in the gym and that Golovkin would even lift him over his head.

Also this here didn't go well for heavyweight Malik Scott:

Seems like he knows a little wrestling.

Back