Canelo GGG trilogy 9/12

Who wins?

• Total voters
Why?
He hasn't been knocked out or even knocked down once so far... He can have 4 more fights.
I think the third canelo fight will suprise you. This isn’t 2017 anymore canelo is better and golovkin is older and outside of that stylistically the more they fight the more it suits canelo. It’s gonna be a bad night for GGG

which makes me wonder why he insists on fighting canelo again.

as far as i'm concerned, he won the first fight convincingly. but he was already getting up there in age then, and it showed when they rematched. the third fight is just going to be canelo beating him up, and i can't for the life of me figure out how golovkin thinks he's going to win.

it can't be the money. he's made more than enough to comfortably retire and have his family taken care of. he must believe he can beat this guy, and it's not happening.

It may be right. Maybe he thinks he clearly won the first fight and he can adjust to counter Canelo’s strategy in fight 2.

This is delusional, though. He who struggles against Derevyanchenko takes a beating against Ginger.

Canelo wins in the ring. Regardless of how, it happens he won’t win here...

Canelo dumped his MW in the garbage, did PEDs and then took a fight against a washed up guy all to push his fights with GGG as far from GGG's prime as possible.

It's a shame we didn't get to see them fight in their primes.

I'm not that interested but I'll watch. Golovkin's style really hasn't aged well but that's to be expected. He'll be 38 next month and looked bad in his last fight. I wasn't the only one that thought Derevyanchenko did enough to beat him last time out. Canelo is in his prime now and only continuing to improve. I picked Canelo to beat GGG last time and he did (narrowly, you could argue it was a draw as BoxingScene had it). This time it will be convincing in the form of a wider decision or a late stoppage.

Cant wait to see GGG laying face first with his lights out.
Canelo KOs him in 7

Canelo to fight everyone and their nan within the next 3 months C O N F I R M E D

Can't see it going too well for Golovkin at this point. Canelo has continued to get better, and Golovkin is nearly 40. Has a bit of a JCC/Oscar type of feel.

Look at all you salty fuckers. Enjoy watching Canelo go 2-0-1 against your boy, crybabies.

This is way to late and Canelo finally stops GGG because of his age, so everyone should pick Canelo by stoppage or semi tough win, because GGG will put up a fight early but will obviously fade late.

Canelo's stocks have risen since the official results of their 2 fights and GGG's have fallen
which isn't really fair IMO because they were close as hell and GGG gave him all that he could/couldn't handle in
the twilight of his career which is a testament of his level.

A third fight would only bring down further GGG's
standing in middleweight that IMO should be very high.

GGG is pretty much set below the Great Middle Weight Champions in everyone's Book of ratings, but will Canelo pass him eventually or has Canelo already passed GGG at Middle Weight in rankings ?

Right now in my Book NO but he probably will eventually down the road.

Back