Canelo GGG trilogy 9/12

Who wins?

• Total voters
Welp. Here we go again. I think Golovkin gets smoked on this go around. Hope he earns a boat load of cash to go out with for his family.

Also, lol @ the troll who kept saying Canelo was still ducking Golovkin despite having fought him twice already, and now doing a third.

no interest in this fight whatsoever

If it's at 168 that could make it more interesting but I don't like what I saw from GGG last fight and his new trainer sucks. I just don't want to see GGG get hurt and I believe he's not the same fighter anymore, for Derevyanchenko to hurt him that means Canelo definitely can. Only positive I see is Canelo doesn't have Chenko's output or stamina
Well maybe he'll visit that street taco vender again and ask for stamina tacos

I think it’s great for business. Everyone loves a memorable trilogy. Later on down the road people will be putting this down along with a lot of the other great trilogies we’ve had throughout boxing history

Must be why Ward went on to fight bigger and more dangerous opponents. Terrified of GGG.

Must be why GGG openly said no over and over for years after Ward had a shoulder again.
The fact is, the one time they got together, in person with their network executive to negotiate the fight, Ward ducked it. Fights aren't made in the media and over youtube comments. They are made by 2 parties getting together and with the promoters and networks. The one time they did, Ward said no. And Ward didn't fight a live body for nearly 4 years after that meeting.

I'm not talking about just Kovalev...I'm talking about avoiding Ward and the host of better fighters he could have been fighting at 168 and 175 instead of smaller guys and cans at 160.
Unifying the belts and having 3 massive paydays with an ATG is better option then fighting
One ATG in Ward for way less money. What names or career could he have carved out besides Ward. After he beat Ward he would be fighting the same non draws Ward was.
The truth is the fight didn't make sense for either guy at the end of the day.
Try looking at it objectively. GGG also fought guys bigger than him at 160.

The fact is, the one time they got together, in person with their network executive to negotiate the fight, Ward ducked it. Fights aren't made in the media and over youtube comments. They are made by 2 parties getting together and with the promoters and networks. The one time they did, Ward said no. And Ward didn't fight a live body for nearly 4 years after that meeting.
The fact is Golovkin ducked Ward and its a wise decision. Thats that.

Noted. I actually don't mind him but not into this adulation shit. Nobody's perfect.
Who's doing that?

You spend vast majority of posts i see you make talking about canelo or america

It's like you're pushing back against an enemy that isn't even here on the forum....

I'm a negative hateful mother fucker and you absolutely wreck me in that department....there's not one thing i have that much endurance to obsess over day after day, You've found 2 or 3

Who's doing that?

You spend vast majority of posts i see you make talking about canelo or america

It's like you're pushing back against an enemy that isn't even here on the forum....
Time to update my schtick:)

I'm not complaining just observing
America's great, on the globe, our best friend, hands down. But I do dislike the way unfettered capitalism is screwing the working class. That's all.

America's great, on the globe, our best friend, hands down. But I do dislike the way unfettered capitalism is screwing the working class. That's all.
I agree with that.

I'd like to just see our healthcare situation improve. You can be capitalistic on everything else and reallocate some of the poorly spent budget on healthcare and i feel like that's a big improvement

I know a lot more about how to punch than how to fix that shit though lol...i usually stay quiet for fear of sounding stupid

Back