Canelo GGG trilogy 9/12

Who wins?

• Total voters
yea, i think i read he wanted to fight BJS before GGG 3. but if this virus doesnt blow over and everything is delayed their wont be enough time.

From what I read, Hearn had said they're tentatively looking at June. If it gets pushed later I imagine it'll have to wait until next year, because Canelo won't take a fight like that, and immediately go back to camp for Golovkin. I like to shit on BJS as much as the next guy but he's no Rocky Fielding, that's for sure. Saul actually has to get up to beat Billy.

yea, i think i read he wanted to fight BJS before GGG 3. but if this virus doesnt blow over and everything is delayed their wont be enough time.
Probably a wise move, if Billy upset him, would hurt the trilogy.

From what I read, Hearn had said they're tentatively looking at June. If it gets pushed later I imagine it'll have to wait until next year, because Canelo won't take a fight like that, and immediately go back to camp for Golovkin. I like to shit on BJS as much as the next guy but he's no Rocky Fielding, that's for sure. Saul actually has to get up to beat Billy.
yea june isnt gonna happen i dont think, ill be surprised. like you said, anything after that he'll have to fight after june and then get right back into camp to fight GGG. hes not gonna do that shit

right now im just expecting GGG 3 as the next fight

GGG already won two fights as far as I’m concerned so I am happy for him to get the chance to have judges agree with the rest of intelligent people in the world.

But I don't think he will be able to win the third fight, GGG is diminishing and Canelo is getting stronger, so if anything this is a great chance for Canelo to finally get a win on GGG that everyone will accept, even if its clearly a weaker Golovkin.

I like to shit on BJS as much as the next guy but he's no Rocky Fielding, that's for sure. Saul actually has to get up to beat Billy.
Rocky Fielding might beat bjs. John Ryder i wouldn't be surprised if he mugged bjs and Fielding beat Ryder.

Billy Joe Sanders fucking sucks

Rocky Fielding might beat bjs. John Ryder i wouldn't be surprised if he mugged bjs and Fielding beat Ryder.

I could debate all that but the last sentence puts a smile on my face so I won’t.

fielding isnt even in the same conversation right now , he had his 15 minutes taking a knee against canelo now he can mope about Merseyside pubs talking about how he fought the big one and came up short

Canelo will probably stop GGG this fight. Canelo's as good as he'll ever been and GGG is far past his prime at this point.

July he'll be 30

He's been around the block for a 29 year old
Been a pleasure watching the entirety of an ATG’s run. Look forward to its continuing.

Hes actually never beat Canelo, and never will

GGG doesn't have a single impressive win against a top level opponent on his resume. That's a fact also. He's spent his career fighting cans and smaller guys in a shit division.

Did ward duck Joshua?
Yes.

Were there other HWs Ward was actively trying to fight? Or just talking from his ass? Admittedly one of the dumbest suggestions Ive heard from a camp/fighter lmao.

GGG doesn't have a single impressive win against a top level opponent on his resume. That's a fact also. He's spent his career fighting cans and smaller guys in a shit division.
Danny?

He doesnt have many great names, but he has a handful of good ones. Part of which is due to a lackluster division as you mentioned.

Didn't he fight and beat Danny Jacobs? That's a top level opponent.

Back