Can someone explain the "McTapper" name thing?

someone come spoon feed this fool. i ain't doin it
I'm smarter than you, your arguments just don't work, you have to get over it.

There is nothign wrong with tapping, and you aren't insulting mcgregor by calling him mctapper. Call him McOldmanpunch or McAntKnockOutOldMen or something, that actually works.

TS is trolling.
No one has been able to justify or defend the other side of the argument, saying I'm trolling isn't an argument.

McTapper is an insult implying that there is something wrong with tapping to locked in submissions. This is objectively not true and doesn't even insult McGregor as an individual. It's a low IQ insult.

Conor03.gif

Posting that gif was YOUR responsibility

You f*king tell him man...

No one has been able to justify or defend the other side of the argument, saying I'm trolling isn't an argument.

McTapper is an insult implying that there is something wrong with tapping to locked in submissions. This is objectively not true and doesn't even insult McGregor as an individual. It's a low IQ insult.
Nah. If McGregor loses it will be by a neck choke after he gasses. If you can predict how a person is gonna lose then they deserve a fitting nickname.

Mctapper fits.

I don't understand this. Literally every single person who has ever trained grappling even once in their life has tapped. It's literally not possible to not tap when you're training, especially when you're new. Khabib himself has tapped over tens of thousands of times in his life.

McGregor is a bum and should have rematched Aldo and gotten his ass kicked but that's a different story. Why do these guys call him "McTapper"? Everyone taps. Literally every single fighter that you have ever watched has tapped numerous times in their life. It's just a thing that happens when you train fighting. I don't get it.
He gives the neck as a way out of difficult or painful situations.

As many have pointed out this was easy to figure out. If you couldn't do that on your own, you have to ask the question "Is MMA for me?"

No. MMA is not for you. And you are not for it. Sorry. Try Sudoku - the ladies on the subway seem to love it!

Jones and Khabib never tapped, and i don't like both

He gives the neck as a way out of difficult or painful situations.

As many have pointed out this was easy to figure out. If you couldn't do that on your own, you have to ask the question "Is MMA for me?"

No. MMA is not for you. And you are not for it. Sorry. Try Sudoku - the ladies on the subway seem to love it!
I've been training Judo and Jiujitsu for years, I have a black belt in the former and a brown in the latter, and I've been boxing for a little over a year now.

I could beat the shit out of you and you attempting a weird ad hominem as a pseudo argument against my rationale shows you aren't capable of actually defending your position. Pathetic. Actually try to come up with an argument this time.

Jones and Khabib never tapped, and i don't like both
Jones and Khabib have both tapped hundreds of times in their lives training submission grappling. As has every single man and woman who has ever trained in martial arts.

The only people who don't understand this are people who don't train in martial arts.

I'm not talking about it being a low IQ insult. You already know why he has the nickname before you ever made the thread. I'm simply calling you out on it is all.

It's a play on words, you dunce.

His name is McGregor. He talked a big game like he was invincible, and then got spanked and tapped.

So he is forever McTapper.

Or McRaper, your pick
I like "McAntKnockOutOldMen" the most, it's a more clever play on his name and it's actually pertinent to him as an individual without somehow implying that something that literally EVERYONE does is bad. Plus there is something wrong with hitting old men while there's nothing wrong with tapping to a locked in submission.

TS, I understand what you are saying but these jackals are going to harangue you this entire thread.

a) Conor tapped to Nate because he did 20 spinning back kicks in the first round and gassed himself out, so there was no energy to defend the choke. That was inexperience that he rectified in the second fight.

b) conor also tapped to khabib which is the best in the world, the champion. (just like dustin and most of khabibs victims)

..... and like you said, every fighter has tapped multiple times. I understand your point completely.

but people are blinded like the sun with their bias, that will never change TS.

...... look how many times chael has tapped and he's one of the most popular people in mma.
Nobody says a word.

life lesson: people don't think, and are ignorant primates at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Jones and Khabib have both tapped hundreds of times in their lives training submission grappling. As has every single man and woman who has ever trained in martial arts.

The only people who don't understand this are people who don't train in martial arts.

Are you stupid TS ? Who care about who tapped in training session when fighters try many experimental moves or tapped in their bathroom? only tap during official fights/competition count.

Everybody knows you can be locked on an armbar during a training session and tap, we don't need you to tell us that. And we don't need to practice MMA to know that. Really you just want to teach us something we all know, it's beyond useless.

You just want to have right and us wrong, you answer to everybody like a robot.

Honestly, it's a stupid thread and i regret to have posted on this

Are you stupid TS ? Who care about who tapped in training or tapped in their bathroom? only tap on official fights/competition count.

Everybody knows you can be locked on an armbar during a training session and tap, we don't need you to tell us that. And we don't need to practice MMA to know that. Really you just want to teach us something we all know, it's beyond useless.

Honestly, it's a stupid thread and i regret to have posted on this
No, it is NOT the case that "Only official fights count". Tapping is tapping. If tapping is dishonorable, then it is dishonorable. It doesn't magically become honorable in one area and then not in another.

What you are doing is attempting to assert that an intrinsically contradictory and hypocritical opinion is somehow valid, because you don't like McGregor. That does not and will never work.

Hey man you tried, that's all Mc Tapper is all about ^^^ an insult a joke, dig, meant to get too; like YOU. Tryout the next test thread.

ExcitableImmaterialDipper-small.gif
(Just read the code & Go)

There's no such thing as "tapping early". When a submission is sunk in there is no possibility of breaking out of it. There's no way to get out a rear naked when it's in. This is why Poirier tapped immediately when Khabib sunk the choke in, much faster than any of the taps that McGregor did when he was locked, but no one mocks Poirier for it, nor should they.

Wake up.

You're dreaming.

Conor is not your dad.

Wake up.

You're dreaming.

Conor is not your dad.
More non arguments. I've never liked McGregor and I'm not defending him, I'm pointing out that insulting anyone for tapping is stupid and that you are stupid for trying to do it.

Are you incapable of understanding this?

Back