Can someone explain the "McTapper" name thing?

Nicknames like "McTapper" are what the estrogen filled, drama-seeking nerds come up with to shelter their own insecurities of being pointless human beings.

I remember when none of this shit went on because fight fans were simply fight fans and appreciated a good scrap. All this other kiddie BS that has permeated the MMA scene seemed to come around with TUF and the introduction of Lesnar. Worsened further with the advent of social media platforms.

You can blame the fighters that act like spoiled kiddies?

Do you really, I mean REALLY think Mctap, sorry Conor would get as much hate if he wasn't such a fucking cunt?

Rival sports teams fans bicker all the time, at least where Im from.

Is it childish? Sure, but it's part of sport

Watching two men in their underwear rolling about a matt is hardly the stuff of sophisticated, testosterone fueled Adults, now is it? But we still watch

Maybe you're more comfortable with McPanicwrestler?

tenor.gif

Just gas tank issues, he beat himself, no other reason, he beat himself beating the fucking piss out of Nate Diaz worse than Jorge just did, who looked 2 weight classes bigger.

You really think what Conor did was anything close to the beating Masvidal put on Nate? Come on. Rewatch those fights.

Either way, my point is that nobody under any circumstances would regard Nate Diaz as a pussy for how that fight went down. That’s just a ludicrous idea.

I don't understand this. Literally every single person who has ever trained grappling even once in their life has tapped. It's literally not possible to not tap when you're training, especially when you're new. Khabib himself has tapped over tens of thousands of times in his life.

McGregor is a bum and should have rematched Aldo and gotten his ass kicked but that's a different story. Why do these guys call him "McTapper"? Everyone taps. Literally every single fighter that you have ever watched has tapped numerous times in their life. It's just a thing that happens when you train fighting. I don't get it.
This name is because Conor tapped quickly and with little resistance to both Nate and Khabib when in trouble grappling. It is really that simple, and if you need that explained to you, you are a fucking noob.

You really think what Conor did was anything close to the beating Masvidal put on Nate? Come on. Rewatch those fights.

Either way, my point is that nobody under any circumstances would regard Nate Diaz as a pussy for how that fight went down. That’s just a ludicrous idea.

Mavidal knocked him down twice in 3 rounds and cut his face and was getting tagged in round 3.

Conor just knocked him down over and over like 7 times in 2 fights and butchered him both times.

IMO if Nate could come out for round 4 Jorge was noticeably fading, rewatch it, he was getting tagged and breathing hard, not smiling anymore, more of a worried look on his face.

Jorge via better cut, but he did nothing different to Conor, Nate was raring to go still with Jorge, after the second Conor fight he looked brain damaged.

But thats Nate, hes a punching bag, he uses the homor simpson technique, all 3 said guys are badasses.

Conor is a rapist heap of shit who hits old men, but hes a animal in the cage and his ko run shows that.

Its like this...

Conor 25 fights 4 losses, rarely doesn't get the finish, won the interim, defended it then double champ, noticeably way smaller than Nate Diaz

Masvidal 38 fights, 13 losses, never won a real belt, noticeably way bigger than Nate diaz if you look at his muscle ratio and thickness.

Both badasses, but 1 guy is clearly superior, make them the identical size then Conor smashes him with ease.

And do you know why people think differently?

Because Americans do not understand his shit talk, Americans struggle with sarcasm and humour in general, Americans care about personality's to much.

Even with his rape and granny bashing exploits, hes still a double champ.

He does have a shit gas tank and hes not a great grappler, thats about it, Khabib destroys everybody.

Back