Can JDS fans finally admit the first fight was

No they cant. some idiot is saying The all powerful fedor would beat destroy them both on the same night LMAO F*cking idiots

did JDS intend to miss the punch? No, therefore it wasn't a fluke. JDS was the better man in the first fight and Cain was the better man tonight. I hope to see a third fight in late 2013 or 2014

If his lost looked like the serra's lost i would think about it, but he fought five rounds with a worldclass wrestler/kickboxer with crazy Ko power, thats nor the case with GSP vs Serra II.

it wasn't a fluke. Dos Santos was the better fighter that night and Cain this night.
and no i am not jumping off. i actually think Cain would beat Overeem

JDS would beat the Reem too imo.

I rooted for Cain tonight. But in the first fight I bet money on JDS.

The 1st fight was not a fluke. It had to do with Cain's ring rust and the hype of kickboxing. He came in with a completely wrong gameplan.

flukish, ala Serra vs. GSP, where the superior fighter was caught and lost?

I think there shouldn't be any doubt after tonight.

NO, I see you have been a fan since there last fight welcome to the greatest sport

Cain always comes in full-bore, recklessly. When you do that, you sometimes get caught. It happened against JDS the first time around, it nearly happened numerous times against Kongo, and it could well have happened tonight. Wouldn't call it a fluke, just cause and effect. Apparently Cain thinks the gains of his style outweighs the risks, and overall it would seem he is right.

It wasn't a fluke but tonight's result showed that Cain is much more likely to win a match against JDS (or any other HW for that matter) than vice versa.

Especially if he goes past the first round.

Oh here we go. Cain and JDS are 1-1 with each other but obviously Cain is better.

No he was able to catch him with shots while completely exhausted in this fight so it was just a matter of catching him while still fresh

not a big fan of either but i dont think the first was a fluke. he still hit cain with the overhand right more than anything else. i cant wait to see them in a third fight. you have a 1st round ko and now a 5 round destruction. i suspect the 3rd fight lands some where in the middle. Relax guys, lets not pretend JDS all of sudden cant fight now.

Overeem vs cain will be worse. Hopefully JDS can get back better from this lost.

How is catching a guy early and controlling the rest of the fight when he is out of it any less flukish than catching a guy early and knocking him out? If you think about what happened in both fights, the only real difference is that JDS was able to stop Cain when he caught him.

Why do people use this logic? By your logic, I could claim Cain's sole reason to winning the fight was due to the lucky punch he landed on JDS.

If you say otherwise and I need to explain how it's the same, then there is no hope.

This luck thing needs to stop being thrown around so much.

How is it a fluke? He threw everything into the punch and Cain went down. JDS has KO'd alot of people in the 1st sooooo fuck you, fuck off, and Serra was trying to take GSPs head off and did.

It wasn't a fluke, their match up tends towards two outcomes, Junior catching the KO in the first or Cain riding out a dominant decision, we've had both, I can't wait for the third.

Saying it was a fluke is just retarded. I am a CAIN fan from day 1, but he didnt come in 100% in the first fight and didnt push the pace. I believe Cain is the overall better fighter, first fight wasnt a fluke, JDS was the better man THAT NIGHT. However the better fighter showed up tonight.

Calling it a fluke is selling JDS short, he is a warrior. If JDS never knocked people out then it would have been a fluke. The first fight wasnt something unexpected or out of this world by JDS

Back