Can JDS fans finally admit the first fight was

Word is coming out from Dana whites camp of Wrassling dirt sheets that JDS took a fall for MEXICO MMA

lol you guys are insane, you think mma fans are all bandwagoners? greatly looking forward to JDS's next fight.

yeah. just because i think the first fight didn't prove anything, doesn't mean I'm not very much looking forward to jds' next fight. He's a fucking awesome fighter.

cain got rocked numerous times in the kongo fight, no it wasn't a fluke for a far superior striker to finish him. we've never seen jds like we saw him tonight, so maybe that was a fluke. i don't think it was, but something was off. every fight is different, don't try to make excuses just cuz a fighter you like lost

It wasn't a fluke.
JDS landed a haymaker and knocked him out, he defended a takedown 30 seconds prior to the KO too.

Cain learned more from it than JDS did and adapted his game and destroyed JDS this time out. The eventual, and inevitable, third fight should see JDS adapt his game to Cain's new game and we ought to see a more balanced and competitive fight.

flukish, ala Serra vs. GSP, where the superior fighter was caught and lost?

I think there shouldn't be any doubt after tonight.

It wasn't a fluke. JDS caught him, pure and simple

it wasnt a fluke jds ko him just like other fights.

We'll know if it was a fluke after they have their trilogy. I can say JDS looked sluggish right from the start. I've never seen him looked that slow. Like someone put morphine in his water or something. Highly inaccurate with his punches also. Just didn't look like he normally does.

Another retarded TS. Comparing JDS to Serra, really? Serra was a grappler who got a tko for a win. JDS is a striker who goes for ko's all the time and got a ko in the first fight. If JDS would've pulled off a sub against Cain then maybe you can call it a fluke you freaking moron.

'It was a fluke, just one big punch!' Except one big punch is how... most knockouts end??

Cain was out, no longer able to fight, and Junior was the cause. There was no fluke, it was Juniors intention to do what he did.

flukish, ala Serra vs. GSP, where the superior fighter was caught and lost?

I think there shouldn't be any doubt after tonight.

GSP slipped, genius, Cain got caught and TKO'd by JDS.

Your judgments on here folks need to be less impaired.

Solution: WE need a THIRD FIGHT TO FINALIZE ANYTHING.

How is landing a flush shot, a fluke? Idiots on sherdog continue to amaze me.

eh...I don't think there's some huge gap between JDS and Cain like GSP and Serra. I knew there would be threads like this afterwards but reading this kind of bothers me. It's not like Cain put on some amazing performance like GSP did in the rematch with Serra. I was actually annoyed that he just coasted the whole fight.

I am JDS fan, and I can admit that Cain put a beating on JDS, also I can admit, that in a long fight scenario like this one Cain takes it 10 of 10 times from what we have seen today.

Only one thing bothers me, was a single punch enough to immobilize JDS for the rest of the fight? He looked drunk after that punch and had no energy whatsoever.

How is landing a flush shot, a fluke? Idiots on sherdog continue to amaze me.

Well there's more to it, Cain was coming from injury, surgery and layoff. Then we have a hailmary in the first minute. The punch wasn't the only flukish thing, it was a combination of factors.

And now we all know who the better fighter is, something the 1st fight couldn't tell.

eh...I don't think there's some huge gap between JDS and Cain like GSP and Serra. I knew there would be threads like this afterwards but reading this kind of bothers me. It's not like Cain put on some amazing performance like GSP did in the rematch with Serra. I was actually annoyed that he just coasted the whole fight.

Cain just slaughtered JDS, he made him look like a helpless child.

Back