Can Biden be prosecuted for communicating with world leaders before being officially elected?

It's hardly been a week, and they're already crying lakes and rivers and oceans of salty tears. Fucking MAGA snowflakes.
Still just a drop in the ocean of 4 years worth of liberal tears...

Imagine being a person that gets so worked up over a political party.
<{clintugh}>

EmfMH2fXcAUuVcH
Needs more Obama there for rent free dementia inside the mind of Trump

BDS isn't real. Plus you guys on the left prove you can't meme when you steal insults created by the right. Do better brotato chip.

I wouldn't bother, they're desperate for their own version of 2016 so will interpret any post as salt. No point arguing with people who think changing and single word or photoshoping a maga hat onto an image counts as wit.

no. that is not true.
What is not true? It's not against the law is it? I'm just asking for clarification I don't know anything about this Logan Act. It doesn't seem illogical to me for him to be talking with world leaders, it's extremely unlikely that he doesn't get elected president at this stage. I see some people have TDS and it's causing them to be unable to answer a simple question lol.

It'll help if you provided details regarding the Logan Act and what part you of the act you think Biden committed.

Also BDS is cringe, be original.

Logan act isn't a law anyone cares about. No one listens to it.

What is not true? It's not against the law is it? I'm just asking for clarification I don't know anything about this Logan Act. It doesn't seem illogical to me for him to be talking with world leaders, it's extremely unlikely that he doesn't get elected president at this stage. I see some people have TDS and it's causing them to be unable to answer a simple question lol.
Try reading my reply above.

So you're saying there's a chance of locking him up!!!

<{danawhoah}>

BDS isn't real. Plus you guys on the left prove you can't meme when you steal insults created by the right. Do better brotato chip.
Crybaby post is a crybaby post so 2 quite the spoiled brats here sorry about your memes LOL

I've seen there are reports Biden has already been contacting world leaders about his planned agenda once he becomes president. People have said he could have broken the rules of the Logan Act. Is it true that he could have broken the law?

<LikeReally5>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back