Can Biden be prosecuted for communicating with world leaders before being officially elected?

So, it sure looks that way at the present. But the election has not been called. I'll ask again, you have a source that's not Wikipedia?

Don’t waste your time..the guys Irrational..

Oh cool! Is the news media in charge of officially electing a President?

The news media reports the results from the states officials who are in charge of the election. They didn't decide. The American people decided and the state officials reported the results to the media.

Oh cool! Is the news media in charge of officially electing a President?

Every election gets "called" by the media long before the results are official. At this point, it's clear that Trump lost. It's not a particularly close election, and there is no reason for him to keep refusing to concede except that he's the biggest pussy ever to run for president.

It's hilarious how trumpists fantasize over throwing the other side in jail, while the complete opposite happens under their stupid eyes.

Manafort : campaign manager - convicted, jailed

Gates: deputy campaign manager - convicted, jailed

Flynn: Nat security adviser - convicted, awaiting sentence

Papadopoulos : foreign policy advisor - convicted, jailed

Cohen: Trump's personnal lawyer, RNC chairman - convicted, jailed

Bannon : campaign manager - indicted, charged for fraud

Stone : advisor - convicted

All of those prosecutions happened under Trump residency, with an AG nominated by Trump, deputy AG nominated by Trump, and director of FBI nominated by Trump.
Not a single member of the Clinton campaign has yet to be indicted.

The news media reports the results from the states officials who are in charge of the election. They didn't decide. The American people decided and the state officials reported the results to the media.

I asked you if the officially elect the President. Here's your answer: they don't. They can predict, or call it based on the information they have at the time, but they do not officially elect a President. I thought you were against misinformation?

Every election gets "called" by the media long before the results are official. At this point, it's clear that Trump lost. It's not a particularly close election, and there is no reason for him to keep refusing to concede except that he's the biggest pussy ever to run for president.

"...long before the results are official." So we've established it's not official yet. Thank you for the clarification.

I asked you if the officially elect the President. Here's your answer: they don't. They can predict, or call it based on the information they have at the time, but they do not officially elect a President. I thought you were against misinformation?

"...long before the results are official." So we've established it's not official yet. Thank you for the clarification.

He is the President-Elect. He will be confirmed President on January 20th.

The results from the states are official. The media reports official results.

Yeah, duh. That's not in dispute. But the winner is now very clear. You guys are just the sorest losers in over a hundred years, and Republicans are literally fighting to overthrow democracy in America.

I've seen there are reports Biden has already been contacting world leaders about his planned agenda once he becomes president. People have said he could have broken the rules of the Logan Act. Is it true that he could have broken the law?

How many posters are around 14? The lack of any real life reference outside of a bunch of YouTube and Twitter far-right accounts is crazy. Democrat or Republican, the obvious winner of the election never waits for everything to be 100% official to get to work, he always gets called by foreign officials before the electoral college's vote and the inauguration.

He is the President-Elect. He will be confirmed President on January 20th.

The results from the states are official. The media reports official results.

Except he's not. He probably will be, and at that time you'll be right to call him President-elect.. But you're not now and you confirmed that your only source is any media that are calling him President-elect.

Yeah, duh. That's not in dispute. But the winner is now very clear. You guys are just the sorest losers in over a hundred years, and Republicans are literally fighting to overthrow democracy in America.

Well, according to @Rational Poster, that is in dispute. Not sure why you believe getting to the truth of a matter is being a sore loser. I've already said it looks very likely that candidate Biden will be elected President. He just hasn't yet. It's a small matter, so I'm not sure why you guys are getting so defensive. It's fine if you're eager to have Biden as President. I think that's great! He's just not, yet.

Except he's not. He probably will be, and at that time you'll be right to call him President-elect.. But you're not now and you confirmed that your only source is any media that are calling him President-elect.

Well, according to @Rational Poster, that is in dispute. Not sure why you believe getting to the truth of a matter is being a sore loser. I've already said it looks very likely that candidate Biden will be elected President. He just hasn't yet. It's a small matter, so I'm not sure why you guys are getting so defensive. It's fine if you're eager to have Biden as President. I think that's great! He's just not, yet.
IPj2zNH.png

The source for the media are the states that count the votes idiot.

We already got to the truth of the matter. It's over. It's not just likely, based on the votes counted to this point, Biden has guaranteed the win.

You don't see why it's a problem that the president is refusing to accept the results of an election and refusing to aide in the transition process? Do you understand that some of us oppose dictatorship?

I've seen there are reports Biden has already been contacting world leaders about his planned agenda once he becomes president. People have said he could have broken the rules of the Logan Act. Is it true that he could have broken the law?

might be time to see a therapist ... coping with loss is hard

Back